we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

✦ cathedrals in my heart
what’s the sitch, kim?
dec. 29th — slowly starting to catch up on posts! if there’s anything i’ve missed, feel free to let me know 💕!
pronouns: she/her
timezone: est
member group: chocolate bark
mature? yes
kim
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 22 2017, 04:49 PM

dua lipa x camila cabello!! okay, i'll get that started then :-)

tracker

crackship

myoa

plot dump

faces & ships
edna shelby
1/5: no grad school till 1/16... gimme things // I'm craving older faces, esp cillian murphy (see request link)
pronouns: She/Her
timezone: EST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 23 2017, 10:22 PM
run, keely, run

hey lovey. so I know we have our other threads and I loooooove them (and will reply soon), but I wanted to pose two more if you're keen...

your max irons x my taylor marie hill: rl or supernatural-esque plot // forbidden type romance // perhaps feuding families or royalty??

my matthew daddario x your ??: vampires (or at least he is) and just a feelsy kind of romance, lol.

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

disney request
run, keely, run
15 jan idk .
pronouns: she + her
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 23 2017, 10:31 PM

j. edna gatsby

yeah i'm totally down!

max x taylor maybe two warring warlock families and they can have a romeo and juliet kind of thing going on??

matthew x ?? ok feel free to say no but how do you feel about lily james? ever since the mamma mia 2 trailer came out i've been really feeling her but i can absolutely pick someone else if she's a no go! but i love the idea of him being a vampire!!!

tracker

crackship

edna shelby
1/5: no grad school till 1/16... gimme things // I'm craving older faces, esp cillian murphy (see request link)
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 23 2017, 10:35 PM
run, keely, run

your max irons x my taylor marie hill: ohhhh so i think its the term 'warlock' that is throwing me off... this is just magicky things right? lol. i love magic, ftr!!!! but i don't want to fuck up the lore :P

my matthew daddario x lily james: shes awesome, i'm so there. and what if he's been seeing her for some time, maybe a few months and his original intent was to feed on her, but now they're at the point where she's like, are we dating bc you keep taking me out but things aren't really progressing physically so what are we? (if that makes sense?)

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

disney request
run, keely, run
15 jan idk .
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 26 2017, 11:55 AM

j. edna gatsby

wow i suck and totally deleted the alert to remind me to reply to this

max x taylor yeah like warlock/witches kinda thing going on?? but yeah magic stuff! there's so much lore that i feel like we could totally go whatever direction we wanted with it!

matthew x lily oooooh yes!! she's just extra confused like really likes him but doesn't know what he wants and isn't sure if she should date other people too and it's just a hot mess pretty much

tracker

crackship

edna shelby
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 26 2017, 12:04 PM
run, keely, run

that totally works!!!! for max x taylor, do you want them to just be in the real world and they have these powers, perhaps they live in a secret community of witches/warlocks? if that makes sense... have you seen the magicians? there are just a lot of glamours about basically... lmk what you think! <3

for matt x lily, he'd probs freak tf out if she dated other ppl. #superpossessive haha

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

disney request
run, keely, run
15 jan idk .
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 26 2017, 12:17 PM

j. edna gatsby

max x taylor ooooh yes i like this! maybe different families have different affinities for certain powers? i've seen the first season! i got behind on the second season so i'll need to watch that at some point. love the secret community idea tho

matthew x ?? then it is decided she's gonna go on a date with someone else so he can freak out and then she can yell at him for not getting his shit together https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBx8e.png

tracker

crackship

edna shelby
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 26 2017, 12:26 PM
run, keely, run

max x taylor: yassss!! two ideas -- bff >> lovers, or feuding families?

matthew x lily: haha yes. i love a dramedy!

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

disney request
run, keely, run
15 jan idk .
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 26 2017, 02:15 PM

j. edna gatsby

max x taylor i'm really feeling some feuding families so we can get some romeo/juliet vibes going. mb they hate each other at first though?

matthew x lily yesssss let's do it

tracker

crackship

hey hey haylee
December 18th - Finals are over, I'm free for the next few weeks.

Also I'm totally obsessed with the band In Real LIfe right now. Please give me all the Chance Perez, Drew Ramos, and Michael Conor Plots (sorry not accepting Sergio and Brady plots cause their underaged)

timezone: eastern
member group: tiramisu
mature? ask first
haylee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 3 2018, 12:07 PM
run, keely, run I've been meaning to plot with you for forever but I keep forgetting lol

my tom holland and your olivia holt I was thinking something either fantasy based (however I have no clue) or something based on a movie. In my Plot Dump Here I mentioned that I wanted to do a plot based on the movie Ever After, but maybe with a role reversal. That tom is the Cinderella character and olivia is the princess. However maybe one of the other ideas in my plot dump might catch your fancy.

my camila mendes and your matt daddario its been years since I've done a harry potter plot but I feel like I want to try again. I was thinking of maybe during the dark war where a death eater and a member of the order of the phoenix are spying on each other but then develop feeling for each other and now everything is pretty messed up.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

sailor moon based group plot

run, keely, run
15 jan idk .
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 3 2018, 06:47 PM

hey hey haylee haha no worries! holidays make everything crazy and i know i forget everything lmao.

tom x olivia you honestly had me at ever after (ok actually you had me at tom but ya know) because that movie is one of my all time favorites and i never get tired of it. i love the idea of doing a role reversal and maybe instead of him having two step-sisters he has two step-brothers? but yes i am absolutely here for this!!!

camila x matt harry potter is my life blood so absolutely! i'm also a total sucker for people falling in love for opposing sides. could be one of those things where they're spying on each other but having a hard time wanting to like hurt the other or something because idk where i'm going with that but we can figure it all out!!

tracker

crackship

hey hey haylee
December 18th - Finals are over, I'm free for the next few weeks.

Also I'm totally obsessed with the band In Real LIfe right now. Please give me all the Chance Perez, Drew Ramos, and Michael Conor Plots (sorry not accepting Sergio and Brady plots cause their underaged)

timezone: eastern
member group: tiramisu
mature? ask first
haylee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 3 2018, 06:59 PM
run, keely, run Yes we'll blame my months of laziness on the holidays lol

tom x olivia I'm so glad you are 110% into this plot. It's one of my favorite too and people get tired of me mentioning it. Yeah the plan was definitely for tom to have step-brothers we need a male version of margarite (I hope that's how you spell it lol) who is trying to ruin everything for them. Role reversals are the best you know.

camila x matt i see where you are going with this and trust me I love it. Maybe they are at the point they are getting married to continue to spy on each other but they don't want to and they want to run away. Do you want the death eater or order of the phoenix member btw?

would you also prefer to talk more over discord?

tracker

crackship

plot dump

sailor moon based group plot

run, keely, run
15 jan idk .
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 3 2018, 07:22 PM

hey hey haylee yes we'll stick with that https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvu6z.png

tom x olivia it looks right to me so we'll roll with that haha. we also need a version of the other sister...jacqueline i think?? who's like way nicer and kinda feels bad he gets treated like shit and then he can have a thing with like olivia's favorite handmaiden or something haha. not that that has anything to do with our characters but i was also a sucker for that subplot. but tom needs to be sassy like danielle cuz omg she was great. but yes i'm so excited for this!!!!

camila x matt ahhh yess!! also i'm glad you get where i'm trying to go with that because sometimes i find words to be pretty hard so yeah. lolol. oooh that's hard. maybe the order of the phoenix member? just because i feel like we'd be switching it up with making the guy the order member and her the death eater.

yes! i'll add you from the cosl server

tracker

crackship

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll