welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please vote in our sitewide poll !

add reply
new poll

and the award goes to..., celeb / awards season plots!!! | mxf
Jan 9 2017, 02:12 AM
so it's no secret that i'm awards season trash. i love the fashion and the crazy shenanigans that go down but i also love the behind-the-scenes drama we hear about later. basically, i just want all the plots surrounding celebs and awards shows or the aftermath of such. i will not do any abuse or non-con and you must be 18 + to request mature threads from me. i prefer short posts (like 200 words and under) and threads are a preference of mine, but i'm not opposed to comms. just give me all the drama, pls.

guys
diego luna, kit harington, oscar isaac, charlie hunnam, henry cavill, tom holland, riz ahmed, charlie cox, sebastian stan, chris hemsworth, rami malek, ben affleck, chris evans, tye sheridan, richard madden, theo james, michael b. jordan, jai courtney, matthew daddario, ryan reynolds, mark paul gosselaar

girls
gigi hadid, sistine stallone, sophia stallone, josefine pettersen, alycia debnam-carey, dua lipa, jessica rothe, cami morrone, bella hadid, margot robbie, kara del toro, priyanka chopra, hailey baldwin, emily ratajkowski, nicola peltz, olivia culpo, riley keough, cara delevingne, gina rodriguez, karla souza, sophie turner, yael grobglas

plots
ANYTHING!!! just give me all the celeb plots with awards season thrown in!!! idc if it's celeb x celeb, celeb x assistant, celeb x non-celeb, i just want everything and anything! age gaps, affairs, unexpected pregnancy/newly-announced pregnancy, co-stars seeing each other again after months apart, co-stars with benefits/co-stars that used to sleep together, etc.

player update
all that matters to me is diego luna and josefine pettersen. bye.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: pst
mature: yes
zara/zee45 posts // 2350 points
zara .caramel macchiato // Offline
Jan 9 2017, 02:34 AM
Omg I'm on mobile so excuse me for the lack of pretty lmao

But please gimme co-stars who are photographed hooking up at an after party and they're both in relationships so the tabloids are having a field day with it?? Bonus point if his wife is the daughter of a big shot in the industry and he was a shoe in for an academy award and this happened right before voting started so he's scared it'll wreck his chances and it's a big mess. Even more bonus points if she gets all the blame for it bc why not (I'm trash for angst)

Maybe Henry x Margot or Nicola???
player update
january 10. my guy muse is kinda shot for now, so if we have plots where i play the guy - i'm super sorry for the delay in replies. pls bear with me.
timezone: cet
sara4744 posts // 18750 points
sara waldorfpeppermint hot chocolate // Offline
Jan 9 2017, 02:34 AM
zara .,
    so i'm thinking your riz ahmed x my emily ratajkowski, i'm thinking celeb x celeb, maybe they're on/off again and with it being award season, they are each other dates. i'm thinking, they're going as "friends" and that's what they're telling everyone as they're being asked, but of course, as the night goes on, the feelings are slowly coming back and of course, they start to question it. maybe, just maybe, we should give it another chance.

my tom holland x your sophie turner, celeb x non-celeb, he's the mega star and she's basically the love of his life and she's at his side at every screening and award show. but of course, sometimes, she gets pushed to the side because of who he is, but he doesn't want that, but she feels like she's being placed in the background because they're "young" and he shouldn't be seen with anyone, so it's like a common argument for them.
player update
[ jan 5.] muse is pretty much shot at this moment. hopefully, i'll get out of this funk. so replies will be slow, but still show some love !
timezone: PST
channy 9603 posts // 79155 points
channy.peppermint mocha // Offline
Jan 9 2017, 03:50 AM

sara underwood

omg, i love all of this so much??

i can totally picture his pr people trying to diffuse the situation by making up some big lie about the whole thing by blaming her. his wife would probably issue some statement about her being a homewrecker and how she's a "troubled and sad little girl wanting attention" and it's just a huge mess. i think he'd feel bad though for dragging her through the dirt?? and maybe she demands and apology/explanation so they meet up and it's just so angsty??

let's do henry x nicola!

channy.

this is so perfect? i love it. i can only imagine how he'd feel seeing her in her beautiful dresses and then parading around in front of the cameras, having to tell everyone that they're just friends. what if, during the awards, another actor makes a pass at her/tries to flirt and that really pisses him off? he knows he shouldn't care so much, but he can't deal with the idea of her being with someone else. so, at the after party, he's acting odd and she calls him on it and he tells her how he feels and what it was like, watching that guy try to charm his way into her pants and it all comes to a head??

this is so cute but also sort of sad?? poor her, having to stand off to the side so she doesn't crowd his spotlight. and the way his manager probably looks down his/her nose at her. it doesn't matter that he wants her by his side all the time - she knows that he needs to appear "available" for his fans. maybe we can could start them off after he tells her that his manager wants him to go to one of the awards shows alone?

player update
Jan 9 2017, 04:03 AM
zara .,
    i like this. with her, i think she wouldn't think anything of it with someone trying to talk to her. she would think it's cute/sweet or whatever, but her mind is mostly on him and wondering about what he's doing, not even thinking of the guy in front of her. so when she calls him out on it, she would probably tell him how she feels about him. let's makes it angsty and cutesy gross.

of course, i love this too. i feel like he would be nervous to tell her what his manager wants because to him it's not fair to him or to her. he's happy in this relationship, and he wants to show her off but of course, he can't have his way. he feels bad because he has to tell her this, but he knows it's going to cause problems.
player update
[ jan 5.] muse is pretty much shot at this moment. hopefully, i'll get out of this funk. so replies will be slow, but still show some love !
Jan 9 2017, 11:51 AM
zara . ugh yes pls!!! like everyone's throwing her under the bus, and maybe it's her first project on a bigger scale so she's completely unused to how show business works? and she's confused but also hurt because it takes two to tango and all that jazz. and like, his wife doesn't want her to ruin anything else so his camp's trying to keep her from attending more events with him during the award season? following that, she could call him over to pursuade him into convincing his ppl to lift the ~ban or w/e and then they inevitably end up discussing the kiss and all that too??
player update
january 10. my guy muse is kinda shot for now, so if we have plots where i play the guy - i'm super sorry for the delay in replies. pls bear with me.
Jan 9 2017, 05:11 PM

channy.

yesss, that's exactly what i was thinking! i want them to admit their feelings to each other and yeah an after party isn't exactly the best place for that, but he's acting like a total dick to her and she's tired of it and it all just happens so fast and quick.... did you want to start this one?

she certainly isn't going to be happy that he's been ordered to attend the show solo because she feels like this is his manager's attempt to separate them. i feel like she'd also be upset that he didn't put up more of a fight after his manager told him to ditch her. i could start this one?

sara waldorf

love it!! he certainly doesn't like how his wife and pr team are treating her, but what can he do? admit he has feelings for her? definitely not. but he does feel bad and he would try and tell her as much when they finally see each other again. should we go ahead and start them there (them seeing one another after everything has happened)?

player update
Jan 9 2017, 05:13 PM
zara .,
    okay, so i was thinking, we should do the complete opposite. lol i think it would be better if i start tom/sophie since he would have to tell her this situation and i already had like the idea in my mind. lol if that's okay with you???
player update
Jan 9 2017, 05:36 PM

channy.

that's totally fine!! i don't mind starting riz + emily at all.

player update
Jan 9 2017, 07:09 PM
zara .,
    i'll tag you shortly.
player update
Jan 9 2017, 09:06 PM
zara .
hello yes it is me again here to spam your life with plots and things http://i.imgbox.com/1q8U2OFt.png anyway so i'm awards trash and cleeb things are my crack SO IM HERE.

i'm thinking my rami malek x your margot robbie – okay so i'm thinking these two are best friends, like think leonardo dicaprio and katewinslet level of best friends and they've always been so incredibly supportive of each other since pretty much forever. and they've always taken each other to awards shows that they're in, been to all the premieres, seen them through like breakups, other relationships, failed relationships – just that sort of thing and it's very cute and very affectionate, and VERY PLATONIC except this night is just so especially huge for one of them because they finally win their best actor/actresss award and they're celebrating of course except they both get too drunk and end up at each other's hotel rooms and now they have to deal with the consequences of that because the paparazzi saw them leave together lmao and everything's all blurry and a mess of "lol ok what now"

and my oscar isaac x your karla souza – a celebrity/assistant plot where well, it doesn't really matter to me which one is the celebrity or which is the assistant but one of them has pretty much been the other's PA for fucking YEARS okay like when the celebrity was just getting started in the business the other was just THERE FOR THEM through it all even when they weren't getting enough roles tbh and the assistant just p much believed in them all throughout their career and just /CUTE/ okay. and so like, they've always been the one like prepping their clothes for the event and making sure all is set and just...an A+ human being to them in general. so its like...golden globes (or whatever) and the celeb's date cancels all of a sudden due to a family emergency so they're in a panic, of course and so celeb says to their assistant "can you please be my plus one" so they go together and like everyone's aking who they're with and just...dealing withthat because the assistant is actually not great with a lot of interaction so a lot of assurance and cuteness going on because the roles are reversed and this time it's the celeb taking care of the assistant c:

and my gina rodriguez x your riz ahmed – so a celeb x civilian kind of thread where so one of them is an up and coming star with a high profile movie coming out where they play a lead role for the first goddamn time and press around that movie has been INSANE pretty much. the chemistry between the leads is crazy and people are shipping them together so the celebrity's agent has been instructed the celeb to be seen being cute/affectionate with their costar as much as possible. this is a huge break and the movie's doing well so far so like they keep doing that pretty much. only thing is that the celeb does have a significant other who is super supportive of the celeb's life and career – their own is prestigious but much less glamorous for sure – and i guess it kinda just gets to them when celeb is nominated for an award forthe film and just they find out that their date /has/ to be their costar and not their SO so just p much dealing with that and wondering where to go from there.

i specifically didn't name who the celeb/civilian/assistant would be bec totes up to you who you want to play, i can roll with it. lemme know if these are alright with you??? <3 also!!! we don't have to do all of them!!! and we can mix/match faces, i'm not fusseddd!! lemme know!
player update
16/01 – hi! apologies to everyone to whom i owe starters/ replies.i ll try to be as active as possible but work is kicking my ass. not up for dropping naything rn but please let me know via pm if there's anything you're not feeling anymore. thanks baes. ✨
timezone: gmt +8
isa769 posts // 23385 points
i$a.herbal tea // Offline
Jan 10 2017, 05:09 PM
That sounds great to me!! Do you want me to start it, or?
player update
Jan 12 2017, 09:40 PM
lemme slide in here, finally <3

olivia culpo x danny amendola - the true otp. anywayy. what if she's this big actress and he's just her plus one? like her assistant or something, but she only invited him because she's super nice and just wants him to get out more? he just wants the best for her career, so in a way he starts the night off by trying to babysit her and she's just like 'for one night, i am not your boss' and that caused them to see each other as more than just boss x employee ... and that they share more similarities than they thought? but neither of them want to say anything that will make it super awkward.

my diego luna x your f - idek if you know the whole deal that happened with kristen stewart messing around with her director? but whatever. i want it. he's this married man with a family and she's this big actress that's engaged and supposed to be hollywood's youngest couple. lately, they've been getting too comfy with one another
player update
☮ [JAN. 6] ☮ so i'm trying to get caught up with all my replies ! be patient with me <3

i also made a telegram. it's: edelmansucks

pronouns: she/her/hers
timezone: est
asia4927 posts // 79290 points
asia freakin' rollinspeppermint hot chocolate // Online
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay