welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 8  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

love, don't let me down, rapid fire/comm romantic threads

sunshine sierra

sierra     25 years old     she/her
acciopax (telegram) acciopax #0216 (discord) skype: pm
Eastern
ginuwine
1760 posts
23430 points
currently Offline
Feb 7 2017, 10:29 PM         Quote        

dani! @ the disco

which one would you like to start and then i'll stat the other?
8/!1: COSL - I am officially back and free to write all the things so throw them at me! I'm working on responding to threads and comms as quickly as possible. I am still taking more plots as well <3
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     rape, incest, molestation. heavy graphic descriptions of abuse of any kind.
no to 18+ threads

chris-py kreme

chris     22 years old     he
central
mya
87 posts
1625 points
currently Offline
Feb 12 2017, 01:46 AM         Quote        
dani! @ the disco i know, i'm such trash haha. anything else you wanted to throw in there? did you want to start or would you prefer i started?
2/1 - i'm a smut slut.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
yes to 18+ threads

p a n d a

panda     26 years old     she/her
discord/telegram
PST
ginuwine
1383 posts
54700 points
currently Offline
Mar 3 2017, 12:03 AM         Quote        

dani! @ the disco

Gimmie all the romance. I love it. Cheese and smut and wonderfulness. I'm willing to do two of course so we can both have a male and a female. I'm suuuper open with faces but would love to play against Thomas Rhett, but if you dont like him thats totally fine! We can come up with stufffffs!
April, 2017: Promoted at the job woot woot. I work 6 days a week but will always do my best to be here.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     None
yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 8 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!