welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

emotional range of a teaspoon ☆, trio era.
just as a general reminder i drop communication threads after two weeks with no reply and threads after one month with no reply.

[ november 11th ] ∙ dropped a few things and i'm working on catching up! not taking on any new things as of now unless i seek it out or we started to talk about it before the 11th.

opal wood,

sure thing! do you have discord? if so mine is tyler posey#8774.

lilah
pronouns she & her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 17317 posts
points 363500 points
status Online
11/10 so my family is currently going through a rough patch and we're having to sell our home to make ends meet as such I'll be a tad slow with replies since I have to clean / pack. just please be patient
lilah added you!
opal
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone est
posts 851 posts
points 51105 points
status Offline
9/5 School has started up again. Replies will be sporadic but they're coming.
lilah
good lord if you play draco to my astoria, I will literally play anyone for you???

particularly...
neville longbottom x hannah abbott
oliver wood x katie/anyone
seamus finnigan x anyone
i can do blaise for you as well
also my ernie is a blunt scott and justin is posh if you're interested in puffs
Ginger
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone CTL
posts 1330 posts
points 64075 points
status Offline
just as a general reminder i drop communication threads after two weeks with no reply and threads after one month with no reply.

[ november 11th ] ∙ dropped a few things and i'm working on catching up! not taking on any new things as of now unless i seek it out or we started to talk about it before the 11th.

gingerschnapps,

sure thing! ooo i'd love to do oliver and katie for the second pairing! you can add my discord if you want. i'll be on after i change out of my work clothes. my discord is tyler posey#8774.

lilah
pronouns she & her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 17317 posts
points 363500 points
status Online
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!