welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

make things so complicated ☓, classic love triangle
26 . 12 .
XX

「 love triangle 」

hello pals, i really like drama and love triangles so i would like to request this pls. and i really hope it hurts us all because that's what we're here for. basically, the idea is very simple - i'm hoping to beef it up w/ the two other people. idea is, boy has been very close with and best friends with girl1 for a really long time. they've done ~stuff but she's always claimed that she's not ready for commitment/she's never wanted anything more with boy. but then guess what, boy gets himself a girlfriend - girl2. and tbh, he's head over heels for her. but girl1 is beginning to feel like she's made a mistake/cue jealousy and voila, love triangle (sort of). i'm just looking for people to play the two girls, essentially. i'm so open w/ faces but i was thinking they'd be mid/late-twenties!!! pls holla if you're interested, let's bounce ideas off one another etc
analese
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone aest
posts 43 posts
points 860 points
status Offline
tbh i've been shit so i'm gonna send out some pms and see what's what
who're you thinking of using for the guy?

i'll take the girlfriend if you're still looking for this?? maybe with iskra lawrence?
andrea
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone est
posts 12104 posts
points 127630 points
status Offline
[nov. 2] : hoping for more things when I post new things.
analese

i can take girl 1, and i'm thinking kelly gale?
channy
pronouns she/her
age 20ish
timezone PST
posts 11343 posts
points 161605 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!