we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

ANNOUNCEMENT #20
what's your damage, cori?
jan. 16 back in school and it is weird. shouldn't be slowing down at all but we will see.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: EST / GMT-5
member group: red velvet cake
mature? yes
cori
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 12 2017, 08:59 PM
announcement
hey cosl! we hope you are enjoying the new skin. http://i.imgbox.com/vjIfAfGN.png it was a huge combined effort between becky, cassie, me, foxy, and opal! please let us know what you think, and let us know of any issues you may have noticed below! in addition, if you are interested in potentially making a skin for cosl, please shoot a pm to cassie so she can give you the details!

in addition, please welcome two new additions to staff: foxy and opal have joined the team as coding mods! they are both super talented coders, so please send them your congrats!

don't forget to check out the holiday thread exchange for some winter fun! and it's never too late to participate in the 52-week development contest.

happy holidays, cosl!

tracker

crackship

plots

royalty
josie quinzel
16/01 having some car troubles and trying to get it sorted inbetween work. boooo. hopefully it should be fixed in the next couple of days and then i'll be around.

30/12 sooo i'm dropping a fair few things bc i can't keep up and it's making me not want to post at all :c if i've dropped anything of ours, i'll have sent you a pm/discord to let you know! as someone who is stressed probs like 80% of the time and who uses rp to de-stress i hope you'll understand 💜💙

pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt
member group: creme
mature? yes
josie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 13 2017, 07:23 AM
this skin is super beautiful, thank you cosl admins! and congrats foxy and opal!!

tracker

crackship

plot dump

to do

n/a
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll