welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

makin' papers, tag: riley (chanelXjoseph)

p a n d a

panda     26 years old     she/her
discord/telegram
PST
ginuwine
1383 posts
54700 points
currently Offline
Mar 20 2017, 12:42 AM         Quote        

What would she do without Anna? Carina had almost turned down her offer to come and spend thanksgiving with her family, saying she had to work but of course the girl hadn't taken no for an answer and so here the female was standing on a doorstep of a way, way too big house. "Woah." This place was huge and she felt awkward for a whole other reason. What if her family found out what she did? What she was?

Inhaling she ran her hands over her dress. It was a soft camel color and had a high collar and low dipping back. Tight but tasteful and white heels. Hair pulled up into a tight ballerina bun she knocked on the door, holding her breath and praying for her friend to answer and no one else...

| riley |
April, 2017: Promoted at the job woot woot. I work 6 days a week but will always do my best to be here.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     None
yes to 18+ threads

riley

years old    
0 posts
Mar 20 2017, 01:13 AM         Quote        
Holidays in the Johnson household never failed to be an ordeal. If his mother wouldn't skin him alive for his absence, Henry would have stopped come a long time ago. Speaking of his mother, she was running around the house frantically as she always did, obsessing over the preparations as though she was doing more than just drinking glass after glass of wine and barking orders at the kitchen staff. Henry would have loved to sit somewhere quiet until it was time to eat, but since that is exactly what is father was doing behind the closed door of his study, someone had to be around to answer the door and mingle with the half a dozen family members his mother insisted on inviting every year. The chime of the door bell was an instant relief from the awkward conversation he was having with his great aunt, and Henry eagerly jumped up to answer.As he pulled the door open, Henry was expecting to see another gaggle of cousins on the other side. Instead it was her. An unknown beauty who was clearly lost, because she looked far too interesting to be a member of the boring social circles of which is mother was a part."Uh, hi there. Can I help you?" #henry .inslowmotion i { color: #cccccc; }#henry .inslowmotion p:first-letter { color: #cccccc; }#henry .inslowmotion b { color: #cccccc; }.wecanwecan { width: 270px; padding: 9px; border-radius: 10px; overflow: auto; background-color: #fff;}.doooit { width: 250px; padding: 10px; overflow: visible; border-bottom: dotted 1px #a9a9a9; position: relative; }.inslowmotion { width: 250px; overflow: visible; font-family: 'Calibri'; color: #222; line-height: 105%; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 10px; padding-top: 8px; position: relative; }.inslowmotion b { color: #9774a7; font-family: 'Calibri'; }.inslowmotion i { color: #9774a7; font-family: 'Calibri'; }.inslowmotion p:first-letter { float: left; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 8px; margin-bottom: 5px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; font-size: 24px; color: #9774a7; opacity: 0.7; font-style: italic; }.takeasip { width: 270px; font-family: 'Courier New'; font-size: 11px; color: #a9a9a9; border-top: dotted 1px #a9a9a9; margin-top: 10px; letter-spacing: -1px; padding-top: 8px; position: relative; }
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
to 18+ threads

p a n d a

panda     26 years old     she/her
discord/telegram
PST
ginuwine
1383 posts
54700 points
currently Offline
Mar 20 2017, 01:21 AM         Quote        

She knew him. Well, not fully. She had seen his face once or twice gracing the inside of her establishment. Well, not hers, just where she worked. A man like him setting foot in The Fever Club was something that most probably wouldn't believe but she knew it was him. It had to be. She could only hope he didn't reconize Carina as "Riri" without her heavily thumping Rhianna music and skimpy outfits. Please, lord, let him not.

"This is the Johnson house, yes?" She spoke softly, as much grace poured into it as she could manage. "I'm Anna's friend. She invited me." Well, now she knew she wasn't expected. Great. Had Anna failed to tell anyone she was coming tonight? Had she changed her mind without Rina knowing? That would be embarassing.

"You must be..." She paused a second. She knew his name, Anna had said it before. "Henrey, yes?" The small peek she had into the house had her swallowing hard. This was going to be a horribly awkward night, wasn't it?

| riley |
April, 2017: Promoted at the job woot woot. I work 6 days a week but will always do my best to be here.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     None
yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!