welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

{ the forest is on fire }, faces + plots + etc
WE'RE CONTROLLING IT, WE'VE GOT IT HANDLED, THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN
sunny twenty-two pacific
your friendly neighborhood Loud Smol™ has arrived. hey there, i'm sunny and i'm basically the human embodiment of the sunglasses emoji. i spend most of my times crying over dogs and laughing at my own jokes. i am absolutely obsessed with the 100, the walking dead, and mr. robot. i live in portland, oregon and am online usually anywhere between 6:00am and 2:00am pst, i have a fairly unpredictable sleep schedule lmao. i mostly use discord and tumblr for communication, and am happy to pm you those if we're gonna plot stuff out http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png. as far as plots go, i'll do just about anything except incest, played out rape, or played out abuse. (histories of that in the characters past are fine, just please tread lightly. i play males and females fairly equally, maybe men a bit more but i am trying to branch out and use more ladies. i am most comfortable with mxf and fxf ships, but i am more than happy to do mxm with the right plot! i have a big weakness for friends to lovers, age gap, and frenemies plots and i ADORE drama. i usually stay within the real life genre, but i also enjoy dystopian and zombie apocalypse plots, plus any show's au would be super cool! i'm pretty much always willing to try new things and branch out, ya just have to ask! lastly, my posts can range from being 150 words to being over 1000, it depends on the thread. so rapid fire is fine, as well as lengthy, hearty posts. if you have any more questions or any ideas PLEASE feel free to comment or message me!

note: i'm happy to play or play against faces that aren't listed if ya suggest them! i'm not super super picky.
males in alphabetical order, favorites are bolded // adam scott, andrew lincoln, ansel elgort, bob morley, cameron monoghan, chris evans, cole sprouse, dev patel, devon bostick, dylan o'brien, evan peters, grant gustin, jai courtney, jake gyllenhaal, jarod joseph, jeffrey dean morgan, jeremy allen white, kj apa, keith powers, kit harrington, lin-manuel miranda, logan lerman, matthew daddario, michael b. jordan, michiel huisman, nat wolff, oscar isaac, rami malek, richard harmon, ricky whittle, ross butler, steven yeun, taron egerton, tom hardy, tom holland, tyler hoechlin, tyler posey
females alphabetical order, favorites are bolded // ana de armas, arden cho, aubrey plaza, brie larson, britt robertson, camila mendes, christian serratos, daisy ridley, eliza taylor, elizabeth olsen, emily browning, emily kinney, emmy rossum, freya mavor, hayley kiyoko, imogen poots, jenna coleman kat mcnamara, lauren cohan, lili reinhart, lily collins, lindsey morgan, natalia dyer, phoebe tonkin, sophie lowe, zoey deutch
plots god okay, so this is super open. anything with really meaty drama is good for me, i also am a big fan of Wholesome Relationships. hmu with any ideas you have. again, i'm big on friends to lovers, especially childhood friends, anything with an age gap lmao, love-hate relationships, coworkers, anything i have nothing valuable to put here that isn't gonna be pages long lmao so like i said just hmu and we'll hash stuff out! http://i.imgbox.com/Im5G2R4G.png
june 21 back up and at again, open for plotting so hmu
mature?
yes
status
please no: played out rape // played out phisical abuse // eating disorders
sunny
22 • she/her • pacific
My Elizabeth Olsen/Your Matt Daddario, your Kat McNamara/my Grant Gustin? Friends to Lovers for one and then whatever you'd like for the second?
sunny
6/15;; give me alll the marvel ships
mature?
yes
status
please no: drugs and rape.
chelsea
26 • s • EST
the skylar effect
sunny

http://i.imgbox.com/tHejXvzf.png http://i.imgbox.com/tHejXvzf.png

my lindsey morgan x your bob morley?!

hmu on discord skylar#0367
mature?
status
please no: 

• •
the skylar effect i added you! http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png

chelsea xavier yes!!! do you have discord?
mature?
yes
status
sunny
22 • she/her • pacific
i'm age gap trash soooo

yr ricky whittle x my natalia dyer or daisy ridley? would love to do something dystopian mb. Discord: madsdresden#2856
5/23 - in process of moving and also caring for my dog's puppies! i'll probs have periods of zero activity and periods of crazy activity. love y'all. contact me 4 puppy pics/vids
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, eating disorders
mads
26 • she/her • CST
Yes! It's #Chels2983

sunny
6/15;; give me alll the marvel ships
mature?
yes
status
please no: drugs and rape.
chelsea
26 • s • EST
sunny - i'm obsessed with twd too and so i'm here to be trash and suggest your andrew lincoln/jeffrey dean morgan x my emily browning for an age gap plot and also if you fancy playing more ladies my steven yeun x your emily kinney for childhood friends to lovers?! my discord is emjo#1972 hmu!
15th june - back from my vacation and having a plot clear out. letting go of stuff where i'm sensing there's no interest tbh. i'll be getting to replies i owe over the weekend but i owe quite a lot be bear with me.
mature?
yes
status
please no: eating disorders
josie
24 • she/her • gmt
i've added all y'all!
mature?
yes
status
sunny
22 • she/her • pacific
jay
sunny

Your Lindsey Morgan, my whoever you want. I was thinking that Dude is a manipulative asshole and met Lindsey through his younger brother because they're friends. Anyways, his younger brother liked her but maybe she didn't exactly feel the same way and Dude loved her from a superficial standpoint, so he pursued her and now they're dating, and he's doing the thing where he's acting like a great boyfriend and says all the shit she wants to hear, but in reality he's just playing her because of lust and is likely cheating on her. I was thinking that they he possibly starts developing legit feelings for her and is conflicted on whether he wants to be vulnerable and faithful or continue living the life of a bachelor?
mature?
ask first
status
please no: none
jay
86 • masculine • est
kenz
okay but please give me your zoey deutch x my bob morley. and because i'm a shithead i have no plot ideas... buuuuuuuuuut we can hash things out on discord? http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
mature?
status
please no: 

• •
Your jeffery dean morgan x my elizabeth olsen for age gap/fluff? I can talk on discord as I have alot of ideas ^^ It's cat#1370 sunny
I'm having surgery on the 19th and will be bed bound for two weeks. Right after the surgery I'll be in the hospital for two days and won't be able to sit up, let alone type so no replies until I get back home
mature?
yes
status
please no: abuse, incest
Cat
23 • she/her • pst
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll