welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

« ˟ CAN'T HELP MYSELF ˟ », brady's masterlist of characters.

you're lazy, brady.

brady     22 years old     he/him
discord: brady#3707
atlantic (gmt-4)
tupac
30450 posts
23000 points
currently Online
Dec 29 2016, 01:54 PM         Quote        
I love kickin in with u, Just us in a secret club & I might have broken all the rules
names

first names

→ aaron, adam, alex, arthur, beau, bentley, braedon, brandon, broderick, cain, callum, carter, cato, chance, chandler, charles, chayce, christian, cola, colton, cormac, daniel, dean, declan, derek , dimitri, drew, dwayne, dylan, emerson, ethan, finnigan, frankie, harry, jacob, jack, jackson, jamie, jason, jayden, johnathon, joshua, lennon, lewis, liam, louis, lucan, lucas, lyle, maverick, michael, mitchell, nicholas, richard, ryan, samuel, sebastian, shawn, tanner, terrance, theodore, tobias, tripper, wyatt, zacharias

last names

→ abriel, avery, anderson, ashmore, boudreau, benoit, boyce, bates, borden, brooks, baker, chisolm, crowe, cameron, clark(e), carter, coulson, colpitts, corey, cormier, crosby, d'arcy, delorey, dryden, dakle, ellis, eyers, evans, fahey, fenton, fields, fletcher, gandy, gillis, grant, gomez, harris, harrison, hadley, henderson, heron, harper, halliday, haislip, irving, ives, iaboni, johnson, jameson, jordan, jay, julien, karrel, kaulback, keeping, kennedy, laven, leger, lindsay, lewis, leblanc, mallard, macarthur, moore, macisaac, mason, mingo, morrisey, mullin, mont, mullins, myers, naugle, nauus, o'brien, o'connell, oakley, o'heron, oulton, pearston, peterson, power, pratt, parker, parks, peters, payne, reid, richards, rossiter, shapleigh, smith, sibley, scammell, stevens, sanderson, spears, souris, taylor, thiesen, turner, thibeau, tatum, thorburn, thomas, veal, vachereese, vanier, vaux, walsh, west, wilkins, williams, woods, wilcox, winters, wolfe, young, yorke, zwicker
« ˟ 22, ATLANTIC STANDARD (GMT-4), PROFESSIONAL FAILURE. ˟ » BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can taketme. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.

08.06.17 i'm back and trying not to take on so many plots that i overwhelm myself this time lmao.

TRIGGERS     i live for triggers. i won't do age gap plots unless it's mxf, i play the male, and the woman is older tho. soz not soz.
yes to 18+ threads

you're lazy, brady.

brady     22 years old     he/him
discord: brady#3707
atlantic (gmt-4)
tupac
30450 posts
23000 points
currently Online
Dec 29 2016, 01:55 PM         Quote        

« EMMA ROBERTS »

almost strangers // khan ansari // z. malik x g. hadid
« ˟ 22, ATLANTIC STANDARD (GMT-4), PROFESSIONAL FAILURE. ˟ » BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can taketme. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.

08.06.17 i'm back and trying not to take on so many plots that i overwhelm myself this time lmao.

TRIGGERS     i live for triggers. i won't do age gap plots unless it's mxf, i play the male, and the woman is older tho. soz not soz.
yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!