welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

models x models
i really want some things with models? ideally some underused ones. i just found a tumblr with the best fc suggestions and i just wanna use them ALL!! i am happy to do comms or rf and mxf, mxm or fxf. if we do mxf id like to double up ideally.
20/05 - love me
mature?
ask first
status
please no: No rape or heavy drug please
caro
28 • she/her • GMT

down for the flippity flop - toss some face suggestions my way and lets hash it out. I looooove models, my faves are 98% models so I'm your girl.

sagebrushxoxo#0064 - discord <3
7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

1/22 - This thorn in my side, this thorn in my side is from the tree. This thorn in my side is from the tree I've planted. It tears me and I bleed and I bleed. Caught under wheel's roll, I take the leech I'm bleeding me. Can't stop to save my soul, I take the leash that's leading me. I'm bleeding me.

2/28 - Before you judge me take a look at you. Can't you find something better to do? Point the finger, slow to understand, arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand. It's not who you are it's who you know. Others lives are the basis of your own. Burn your bridges build them back with wealth. Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.

3/15 - Shortest straw, challenge liberty. Downed by law, live in infamy. Rub you raw, witch hunt riding through. Shortest straw, the shortest straw has been pulled for you.

5/15 - You just stood there screaming, fearing no one was listening to you. They say the empty can rattles the most, the sound of your own voice must soothe you. Hearing only what you want to hear and knowing only what you've heard. You, you're smothered in tragedy and you're out to save the world.

mature?
yes
status
please no: rape, severe abuse - you know, the things that are just gross.

5/16 - going ham sauce. no one stop me =P

sage
25 • she/her • pacific
caroline dunne i’ve rediscovered a love of models and would love to do a few things! I mostly do mxm or mxf but I’m really into mxf rn but I’m more than willing to double up. ❤️
mature?
ask first
status
please no: abuse
rowan
24 • she/her • central
go home, rowan yassss. okay i am super happy to double up. i made myself a long list of models and right now i am just putting them into a random generator so i get to play different models.do you wanna plot more over discord or?
20/05 - love me
mature?
ask first
status
please no: No rape or heavy drug please
caro
28 • she/her • GMT
caroline dunne yes please! you can catch me @ watchyouglow #5489
mature?
ask first
status
please no: abuse
rowan
24 • she/her • central
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll