we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

is this a fantasy?, mxf / romance
absolutely sweet marie
pronouns: she/her
timezone: GMT + 8
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
marie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 26 2017, 06:14 PM

For the record: I only play heterosexual females though, think this is a crucial tidbit that must just be put out there.

Writing romance is fun, don't you think? But I wish I can find someone to actually explore it with- to write more than just the usual. Who can write a story with me and expand the usual fluff with a little bit of twists. Someone whose characters want to be swept off their feet.

We can combine lore or make our own here- I do enjoy supernatural and fantasy now and then, fluent mostly in True Blood lore but can take elements from TVD, Supernatural, Ann Rice, and yes, Midnight Texas, Fantasy too is okay with me such as dragons, mermaids and whatnot.

Love, lust, fluff and yes, smut along the way. Nothing centred around the smut, but definitely something that could give us lots of it. I also like to write about things that involve drugs, murder, corruption, fame, manipulation, and deceit. So you need to be loving these things too- but trust me, just as dark as it can be, it could also be equally fluffy. <3

A plot ideas:
vampire x witch
werewolf x witch
demon x faerie
demon x witch
demon x vampire
knight x mermaid
knight x witch
centaur x mermaid

PM me for more details! Or discord <3

Girls:
When it comes to faces I like using a variety of them. From Asian actresses, mixed race actresses, VS models, and your usuals (yes, the usuals who are in demand at the moment lol. You can check my profile to see who I play)

Guys to play against:
Very open to whomever is your muse- but just naming a few to get things going. Alan Ritchson, Alexander Ludwig, Alexander Skarsgard, Bill Skarsgard, Brock O Hurn, Cam Gigandet, Charles Michael Davis, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pine, Chris Pratt, Chadwick Boseman, Damian Lewis, David Gandy, Eric Bana, Eric Dane, Garett Hedlund, Henry Cavill, Hugh Jackman, Ibrahim Ashmawey, Ian Somerhalder, Idris Elba, James McAvoy, Jason Momoa, Jesse Williams, Joe Manganellio, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Kellan Lutz, Kevin McKidd, Liam Hemsworth, Matt Bomer, Michael Fassbender, Michael Trevino, Pietro Boselli, Richard Madden, Robert Downey Jr, Robbie Amell, Sam Heughan, Scott Eastwood, Shia LaBeouf, Stephen Amell, Steven R. McQueen, Tom Holland, Zac Efron, etc.

tracker

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll