welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

i am bulletproof, hawk's crack :D
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
mature threads? ask first
[march 22nd] i am happy to announce that starting on friday i will be working part time at a thrift store! 20 hour weeks and will be able to hopefully have plenty of time for rp fun still until i can manage to wiggle into a full time position. /dances
gotham

About

hello!, my name is hawk, well not really, but you can call me that. i am twenty-seven and i'm from colorado. as of right now i babysit my niece who's three year's old full time until i find something else. i've been role playing for a very long time, so long i don't even remember. i'm a huge fan of music and movies and could go on forever about certain ones i've fallen in love with. i love going to concerts when i can afford them, it makes me feel alive lol. i'm a big animal lover, i just adopted a cat a couple weeks ago after losing my dog in 2014.

on role plays, i play both guys and girls, as far as relationship plots go i usually do more mxf because that's what i'm the most comfortable with. i like all sorts of plots, it doesn't matter what, so i'm up for all ideas. i switch, meaning i would prefer to have to pairs per player. where we both have a male and female character. that being said, i'm going to be starting a new thing on my end. I will not do replies if only one per pair is replied to. all threads/comms need to be replied to by the other player before i reply back. that way i can focus on all of them at once and not have to worry about whether or not the other one is going to be done or not.

The Rules

i do have a couple things that need to be said: 1. if you're under the age of 18 smut is off the table, i'm sorry but that's how it is. even if you are 18 i will only do fade to blacks unless i'm super comfortable with you (which could take awhile). 2. i have a lot of time on my hands right now because i babysit, however, i am in the middle trying to find another job and once i do i might be a little sporadic until i get into a new routine. and 3) i double up, that means if i have to play a guy for you i would like you to play one for me. it's only fair on both sides.

i have aim and i have skype if you'd like either one of these please just shoot me a pm and i'll send them to you that way. however, i'm usually invisible on aim so if i'm not online it doesn't mean i'm actually offline.

Side Note:

i don't have preferences on who i play or who i play against which is why none of my faces are bolded or underlined or italic'd.
ABOUT ME MY BACKGROUND/RULES

The Go-To Guys

andy biersack, alex gaskarth, ash stymest, patty walters, adam senn, adam levine, danny jones, tom fletcher, liam payne, zayn malik, niall horan, louis tomlinson, chris evans, chris wood, colin ford, josh ramsay, dylan o'brien, channing tatum, ryan follese, ryan phillippe, ryan gosling, ryan reynolds (apparently i really like the name ryan XD), josh dallas, tyler posey, jeremy renner, dylan sprayberry, max theriot, nat wolff, jai courtney, andy glass, luke hemmings, ashton irwin, austin carlile, cam gigandet, garrett hedlund, joe jonas, brantley gilbert, kenny wormald, cole pendery, grant gustin, charlie puth, logan lerman, joey graceffa, ross lynch, riker lynch, ellington ratliff, james mcvey, hayden christensen, kit harington, aaron tevit, charlie hunnam, chris hemsworth, liam hemsworth, cody christian, grey damon, jack falahee, joe sugg, marcus butler, matt lanter, steve lund, greyston holt, sott eastwood, daren kagasoff, colin farrell, stephen amell, steven r mcqueen, austin carlile, maxx dazinger, cody carson, pierre bouvier, tyler joseph, josh dunn, jack barakat

The No Goes

i don't like justin bieber, kpop guys
THE GUYS THE MANY LOVES OF MY LIFE

The Loves

jennifer lawrence, barbara palvin, amber heard, sarah bolger, ashley greene, dianna argon, kaley cuoco, scarlett johannson, ginnifer goodwin, lynn gunn, zendaya, jade thirlwall, selena gomez, ashley benson, maia mitchell, tay jardine, crystal reed, emilia clarke, janel parrish, minka kelly, cher lloyd, naya rivera, demi lovato, shelley hennig, ariana grande, becky g, shay mitchell, emma stone, julianne hough, grace phipps, anna sophia-robb, katy perry, rydel lynch, leighton meester, natalie dormer, maisie williams, adalaide kane, alexandra daddrio, amanda seyfried, anna kendrick, bailee madison, britt robertson, bridget mendler, sophie turner, candice accola, debby ryan, olivia holt, emma watson, liana liberato, lily collins, lucy hale, naomi scott, nicola peltz, rowan blanchard, sabrina carpenter, victoria justice, victoria morolas, zoe sugg, danielle campbell, holland roden, rowan blanchard, india eisley, francia roisa, cierra ramirez, dove cameron, michelle rodriguez, shailene woodley, ariel bloomer, chrissy costanza, jenna mcdougall

The No Goes

kpop girls, kristen stewert, i love her but she has requested not to be used for roleplaying.
THE GIRLS CUTIES OF THE MOMENT

I Sail With

andy biersack x barbra palvin
andy biersack x cassadee pope
logan lerman X stella hudgens
logan lerman x emma watson
logan lerman x alexandra daddario
alex gaskarth x tay jardine
emma stone x andrew garfield
patty walters x lynn gunn
brantley gilbert x jana kramer
ryan phillippe x abby cornish
channing tatum x amanda seyfried
max theriot x jennifer lawrence
maia mitchell x ross lynch
josh dallas x ginnifer goodwin
dylan o'brien x shelley hennig
dylan o'brien x britt robertson
britt robertson x scott eastwood
dylan o'brien x holland roden
chris wood x melissa benoist
grant gustin x melissa benoist
willl add more as i think about them <3
THE SHIPS I WILL FOREVER SAIL WITH THESE

Solider/real life

i'm fascinated with soldier plots of any kind really so just hit me up with some ideas and we can totally brainstorm on how to work something out <3 but i'm also down for anything else too, just give me some ideas to work off of.

Supernatural

also a sucker for anything supernatural, and not the show, just the genre. hit me up with werewolves, vampires, shifters, anything and pair them with something like just a human or a hunter or another creature and i will absolutely love you forever okay?

Triggers

i will not play rape/abuse in real time. if it's just mentioned in a post/thread that's fine, but i will not do it. that is pretty much the only thing that i will not do.
THE PLOTS MY GO-TOS
em
25 years old
she/her
gmt -04:00
pm me
mature threads? yes
hello! i'm 25, gmt -04:00, and I prefer playing females. i'll play males though, but there'll be no smut because i've never written it from a male pov. rapidfire is life, and so are comms. ♥
scandal
well this is hawkward!
i'm totally digging this andy biersack x barbara palvin crackship, like, a lot. so, play the andy to my barbara?
i'll let you pick the other pairing. ♥
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
[march 22nd] i am happy to announce that starting on friday i will be working part time at a thrift store! 20 hour weeks and will be able to hopefully have plenty of time for rp fun still until i can manage to wiggle into a full time position. /dances
gotham
emma roberts
i'd totally be down for another andy x barbara pair :D
as for the second maybe colin o'donoghue x natalie dormer?
indelina / indie
24 years old
cisgender she/her
gmt-5
just pm for now
mature threads? yes
feb 23 // taking it slow.
skam
my andy biersack x your choice female annnd my jade thirlwall x your aaron tveit? :3
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
the neon demon
maybe your andy with my demi lovato?
and i can totally work with aaron and jade :D i've not actually played him yet so i'm excited!
em
25 years old
she/her
pm me
mature threads? yes
hello! i'm 25, gmt -04:00, and I prefer playing females. i'll play males though, but there'll be no smut because i've never written it from a male pov. rapidfire is life, and so are comms. ♥
scandal
well this is hawkward!
sounds perfect!
for the andy x barbs i was thinking he's a famous rock star, and she's this preppy princess that gets roped into accompanying her little brother to one of andy's concerts. she sticks out like a sore thumb, and he notices her, and nods for his security to scoop her up and bring her backstage and hilarity ensues bc she's so not impressed by him lmao.
i like the colin x natalie crackship omg, hawt. we could do a 'made of honor' based plot??

hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
emma roberts
andy & barbara - that sounds like a good deal! i love the idea actually, /dances
natalie x colin - omg yes that would be fantastic! i'm going to be gone a majority of the day today, but i can totally start this one when i get home if u want to start andyxbarbara <3
em
25 years old
she/her
pm me
mature threads? yes
scandal
well this is hawkward! -
andy x barbara i'll start these babes and i'll tag you. ♥
colin x natalie perf!!! take your time! :D
indelina / indie
24 years old
cisgender she/her
gmt-5
just pm for now
mature threads? yes
feb 23 // taking it slow.
skam
omg i forgot to reply to this i'm sry

andi&demi how about, like, a hot vampire couple ?

jade&aaron hmmm they have a considerably decent age gap, maybe he's like a teaching assistant at her college and she's a student?
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
the neon demon
XD it's alright, i forget to reply to stuff sometimes too <3
I am absolutely totally down for these ideas, like no joke. love me some vampires and since he's just a teaching assistant it's gonna be very interesting.
t
twenty years old
he/zir
eastern
ask me for my aim
mature threads? yes
03/18 - buy spirit (depeche mode) on itunes

03/03 - petition to take away taylor's tumblr so she never types shit like this again

02/05 - hi, taylor looked straight at me and did a nose wrinkle. that's all.

the oc
hi idk what i want but like my zayn malik 2 ur cher lloyd ???

and like i saw that u like supernatural creatures plots and lately i've been #hella into like, hunter x werewolf plots so if u want one of those mb we can talk ? ik u don't have her on ur list (or whatever and i know we talked abt her in the cbox) but i have a tswift who i've played for a while who's a hunter that? we could use?
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
kittie swift.
OOO i like that pair! so cute lol

lol she is one that i actually forgot to put on my list tbh (so many faces i tend to forget a lot) but i would totally be down for that plot with her. i'm not quite sure who i'd pair with her though...part of me thinks garrett hedlund would be a freakin' kick ass wolf though, but if you have suggests feel free to shoot 'em my way <3
t
twenty years old
he/zir
eastern
ask me for my aim
mature threads? yes

03/03 - petition to take away taylor's tumblr so she never types shit like this again

the oc
ummm if you have any ideas or wanna look at my crackship for the zayn/cher thing?? maybe???

and thennnn that would be fine with me tbh that's a ship i'm always here for bjkldsfh
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
kittie swift.
i'm really digging like a combination of mafia and like rivals? maybe they're from the rival mafias but they fall in love?

awesome! i'll use him then /nods would you like comms or rfs and which one would you like to start?
t
twenty years old
he/zir
eastern
ask me for my aim
mature threads? yes

the oc
THEY'RE GONNA HAVE 2 BE LIKE, idk assassins or hired guns or children to mafia members bc i'm hella weird abt my mafia plots and i like them 2 be like... sensical? or we could make it like, not this #real life verse and twist things to say they're mafia leaders in that universe?

ummmm let's start w comms to feel things out?
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk