welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

what to do, a channy brown christmas

kristen ♡

kristen     21 years old     she / her / hers
pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Dec 22 2016, 07:29 PM         Quote        
tell me what to do
[based on this au: “you crashed into me on your bicycle but I’m actually okay, you on the other hand look like you need some first aid”]

chase is in a world of his own. he'd just come from the corner store and was on his way back to his apartment, almost reaching the front of his building before he hears a shout. chase looks up, not seeing the bike until it's too late to get out of the way. he still tries, dodging to the right, trying to keep a hold on the bag he was carrying. "fuck," he grunts as he hits the pavement, but he's laughing soon enough--this is just his luck.
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     terminal illnesses, rape/sexual assault, abuse (explicit physical abuse mostly), and incest (step-cest not included), pedophilia
yes to 18+ threads

channy.

channy     20ish years old     she/her
pm or discord: channy#6343
PST
tlc
11247 posts
156505 points
currently Offline
Dec 23 2016, 05:52 PM         Quote        
today seemed like a good day to take a stroll or a bike ride which is what elsa decided to do. she hasn't done it in quite some time and she needed the exercise. she hummed softly to the music playing from her phone as she came down the sidewalk. she came around some people coming across her path, but the only thing she wasn't expecting was someone stepping out in front of her. "look out!" she yelled before crashing into the person. she fell off of her bike, hitting the ground with a huff. she winced as she rolled over onto her back. this wasn't embarrassing at all. she brought her knee up to her chest, feeling a slight twinge of pain coming from it.
tagged: kristen ♡
[sept. 17] : hey! so from the 18-24, i'm not going to be here! i'll be visiting my brother on the other side of the states before going to LIB festival right after i come back home so i'm gonna be dead to the world. so the replies will be the next coming monday! i do want to keep everything !!!
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     nothing tbh. lay it on me
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Dec 25 2016, 06:15 PM         Quote        
tell me what to do
he wasn't mad at all, just a little startled by the whole thing, because it was his first time almost getting run over by a bicycle. he got up quickly, going over to the girl on the bike. are you okay? he asks, picking her bike up and leaning it against the wall of the building before squatting down beside her. looks like your knee is bleeding. i have a little first aid kit up in my apartment, he offers, nodding his head towards the building in front of them.
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     terminal illnesses, rape/sexual assault, abuse (explicit physical abuse mostly), and incest (step-cest not included), pedophilia
yes to 18+ threads

channy.

PST
tlc
11247 posts
156505 points
currently Offline
Dec 26 2016, 02:39 AM         Quote        
elsa sighed heavily, trying to block out the pain. it wasn't the easiest, but she tried. she shook her head, wishing that of all days this would happen to her. she knew she wasn't the best when it came to staying on her feet, but on a bike? the same damn fate. she glanced up, hearing the guy's voice as she gave him a sheepish smile. boy, did she feel like an idiot. she nodded, "yeah, you?" she did run her bike right into his direction, but he seemed to be okay. didn't hurt to ask. "please? that would be great. " she really didn't want to pick up her bike again and start riding on a busted knee. she felt she wouldn't get far, so she would rather stay where she was until otherwise.
[sept. 17] : hey! so from the 18-24, i'm not going to be here! i'll be visiting my brother on the other side of the states before going to LIB festival right after i come back home so i'm gonna be dead to the world. so the replies will be the next coming monday! i do want to keep everything !!!
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Dec 28 2016, 12:33 AM         Quote        
tell me what to do
chase returned her smile, because he was sure she was kind of embarrassed over the incident. he wasn't hurt, so he couldn't really be mad at her. "i'm okay, thanks for asking," he answers her question. he thought kindness went a long way. of course. here, let me help you up," he says as he extends his hand to her, helping her to her feet. "luckily i live on the first floor. you can set your bike inside of my apartment if you want. so no one takes it," he offers, leading the way to his apartment. he takes the key out and unlocks the door, letting her inside before he follows.

yes to 18+ threads

channy.

PST
tlc
11247 posts
156505 points
currently Offline
Dec 28 2016, 01:28 AM         Quote        
elsa truly hated herself at this moment since she couldn't keep herself on a damn bike. it was embarrassing, and she hasn't even looked around to see who stood around to see what happened. better yet, wondering who had their camera out to get everything. she knew she would end up some social media platform. she gave him a sheepish smile, "thanks," she took his hand and slowly stood to her feet. "i think it would be wise." she added, laughing lightly. she would rather have it out of the way. she wouldn't want to be the reason of someone tripping over her bike or like he said, someone taking it. she sighed, wincing slightly at the pain surging through her leg. "thanks again."
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Dec 30 2016, 02:27 AM         Quote        
tell me what to do
you're welcome. but it's really no problem, he tells her, and chase genuinely means it. he was just glad neither of them were seriously hurt. you can sit here, and i'll be right back, he tells her, pointing to the bar stool before he goes back to his room to find his first aid box. he brings it up there and sets it on the counter, pulling out some antiseptic spray, cream, and a big bandaid. do you want to do it? he asks, laughing a little, because he's unsure of himself. she was a pretty girl, and he didn't really know how to act.

yes to 18+ threads

channy.

PST
tlc
11247 posts
156505 points
currently Offline
Jan 2 2017, 01:34 AM         Quote        
she was the biggest klutz in the world and moments before truly proved it. she really wished that she didn’t have to have this moment with a stranger, but at least he was a nice stranger. she threaded her fingers through her hair before slowly sitting down at the bar. she sighed softly, looking down at her knee. she glanced around, giving a silent approval of his place. she knew it was like to be in a guy’s place. it was always messy, nothing was cleaned, but he did a great job of keeping the place up. she looked up, smiling at him. “um… could you do it?” she questioned, hoping he would.
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 12:49 AM         Quote        
tell me what to do
chase looks up at her and smiles, nodding quickly. yeah sure, he says, and he definitely doesn't mind doing it. he just wanted to be polite if she wanted to do it, because he was unsure if she'd want a stranger doing it. he reaches over the counter to grab some paper towels and turns the faucet on, wetting them. this may sting, but i'll be gentle, he promises, pressing the wet paper towel to her knee and dabbing it gently, trying to clean the blood that had collected on her skin.
<3

yes to 18+ threads

channy.

PST
tlc
11247 posts
156505 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 03:11 AM         Quote        
she gave him a small smile as she looked around his place. her day has started off truly eventful. elsa turned her attention back on him, giving him a soft nod. she bit down on her lip, bracing herself. she was totally sensitive to pain, but at least there weren't any bones sticking out of her limbs. she had to be appreciative of that. she winced slightly as he pressed against the wound. "sorry," she sighed softly, giving a faint smile. 'i'm guessing you get this all the time," she teased, keeping her eyes on him.
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Jan 20 2017, 01:21 AM         Quote        
tell me what to do
he looks up at her when she winces, eyes widening a little. i'm sorry! he draws his hand back, and they apologize at the same time, making chase laugh. he smiles back and gently dabs at the wound again, trying to get the rest of the blood off. no, not really, he laughs. i just like to be prepared, because i tend to have bad luck, chase says, and he laughs some more.
<3

yes to 18+ threads

channy.

PST
tlc
11247 posts
156505 points
currently Offline
Jan 22 2017, 11:00 PM         Quote        
elsa smiled, shaking her head. “no, it’s fine,” she sighed softly. it did sting like a bitch, but she was happy that someone else was taking care of this problem for her. she didn’t think she was going to be able to get back up and face the world because what happened to her was truly embarrassing. she didn’t wish it upon anyone. she just got lucky that he was around. “oh, yeah, i’m elsa.” she laughed lightly.
yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!