please ensure you have your alias in your username!

welcome to come on skinny love! we are a seven-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

announcements

july 27 we have a new skin that was created by our amazing admin, becky! we are also celebrating our seven years of being open throughout the month of august so thank you to all of you that have been with us throughout this entire process and to all the new members that join us everyday! we love each and everyone of you and this site would not be as successful as it is if it weren't for each and every one of you. we're currently looking for a coding mod (or two), so if you're interested -- please check out our most recent announcement!

join our discord!

please keep cbox content pg-13

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) add reply new topic start poll

west coast, multiple fandoms

tomi

quote     Jul 21 2018, 03:29 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

old fashioned

I'm looking for lasting plots with my characters and I really do enjoy writing with people and doing all types of ships with them for my characters. I'm pretty slow to reply to things on here. So keep in mind when you plot with me.

Tomi

38   ➳   she/her   ➳   easterm
bea del rey Your eric northman and my pam I would love to write this ship out. I'm thirsty for this ship more than you know.

the river shannon

quote     Jul 29 2018, 10:07 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

shannon

26   ➳   she/her   ➳   central
bea del rey I NEED ROMANOGERS. but seriously my nat to your steve would be amazing. that's my top pick but i saw some others i'd like as well:

raven darkholme/erik lensherr
diana prince/steve trevor
lucius/narcissa
oberyn/ellaria
ares/aphrodite

also i'm willing to flip to playing males hopefully in the near future once i feel more comfortable with it. i've always written females so it's a bit of a change for me. so yeah, just let me know what you'd like!

miranda

quote     Jul 30 2018, 01:56 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

getting started, collecting plots like mad.

miranda

26   ➳   she/her   ➳   eastern
ooh, i'm definitely interested in some greek mythology goodness, mostly fxf. i'm intrigued by medusa/athena, but also concept - athena/aphrodite? i'd be down to move setting as well, modern could be fun, or if you're into historical fiction i had an idea long ago for turn-of-the-century athena/aphrodite that i can tell you more about if you're interested. i'd also be down for either pairing in another fictional universe.

who the hell is bea?

quote     Aug 1 2018, 09:07 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

mojito

8/13-8/21 i’m on vacation without a laptop, so replies (if any) will be slow. bear with me. i’ll be drunk on a beach somewhere.

bea

27   ➳   she/her   ➳   pst
the river shannon hey! i'm not really interested in solely playing men in multiple m/f ships with the same person, so i'm down to do romanogers with you and maybe just a single other one? lemme know if you have a preference and if you have any plots in mind.

miranda i generally go for modern aus because it's ~easier~ and a bit more mindless, but color me intrigued re: your athena/aphrodite plot!

the river shannon

quote     Aug 2 2018, 01:09 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

shannon

bea del rey oh no, hun, i wasn't saying you play the males in all the pairs! i just wanted to give you options in case you were feeling one more than the other. i hope to try some males myself soon. romanogers for sure and i think either oberyn/ellaria or ares/aphrodite both are so much fun. did either of the two feel better for you? i'm definitely okay doing modern aus for either pair. romanogers plot wise i was thinking maybe putting them right after civil war when she goes to join him?

who the hell is bea?

quote     Aug 2 2018, 01:34 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

mojito

8/13-8/21 i’m on vacation without a laptop, so replies (if any) will be slow. bear with me. i’ll be drunk on a beach somewhere.

bea

the river shannon hmm that's tough. i haven't really done either in a while, so i'd be down for either option tbh. i guess we could hash through potential faces and plots and decide from that point? but yeah, i'd def probably prefer a modern au w/ maybe some backwards af asoiaf elements thrown into the world if we go with that ship.

re: romanogers, let's do that. i haven't seen iw, so i'd prefer that anyway. idk if you noticed that i prefer not using scarjo and not playing against her, so if that's a deal breaker, lemme know

the river shannon

quote     Aug 2 2018, 02:06 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

shannon

bea del rey sounds perfect to me! my discord is Shannon#4342 if you want to add me. we can plot there. =) and no, i'm fine switching up the face for natasha. =)

who the hell is bea?

quote     Aug 9 2018, 09:55 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

mojito

bea

list has been updated and condensed.

help me i'm poor.

what said jay

quote     Aug 12 2018, 09:14 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

i'm BRAND NEW and looking for some plots. i've been away from the roleplaying world for about three years, and i'm dying to get back in!

jaybird

28   ➳   she / her   ➳   est
bea
hi hi hi my name is jay, i'm brand new to the site, and i'm DYING to play bucky against someone's steve. would you be willing to do stucky with me? if you need examples i've written two fanfics with them? available here. i'm def more sure in my bucky then i am steve, so i think maybe we could work something out if you're still interested in that ship?

who the hell is bea?

quote     Aug 12 2018, 02:00 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

mojito

bea

what said jay

sure! is there a specific plot you're interested in doing? i'm down for au and canon divergence. i haven't watched infinity war, so i'm probs not comfortable doing anything post-iw.

what said jay

quote     Aug 12 2018, 05:07 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

i'm BRAND NEW and looking for some plots. i've been away from the roleplaying world for about three years, and i'm dying to get back in!

jaybird

bea
we could do something simple, like them in an AU setting where they get to be happy together? maybe bucky has a bad day or something and steve tries to take care of him? or we could do them both having a bad day, or a good day where they just get to be together, maybe remembering their past lives or something? rapidfire is perf right now, btw

who the hell is bea?

quote     Aug 12 2018, 11:41 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

mojito

bea

what said jay i'm not super into that sort of tone for a thread unless it's low key if that makes sense? if that's what you're looking for, then i'll admit i'm probably not going to have much muse for the thread b/c that kind of stucky dynamic just isn't my jam. i dunno what kind of vibe you're going for though so, as long as your bucky doesn't need my steve to spend the entirety of the thread cuddling/feeding/coddling him, i'm down to work something out. i'm always down for stucky reminiscing and being shits to each other though.

what said jay

quote     Aug 13 2018, 04:32 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

jaybird

bea
oh gosh no, i was thinking they're both having a bad day -- and struggle to deal with it, and each other? maybe they get frustrated, get angry with each other, etc. BUT if you'd rather not i'm 10000000% okay with that. like, i'm seriously okay with anything. i just love them so much. we could do maybe a future AU where they go on a mission together and talk smack all through it or something, too? if you want to discuss more, discord is perf c:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options Pages: (3) 1 2 3  add reply new topic start poll

staff owned & resource affiliates
skin & graphics by becky. cbox & code scripts by nicole. font icons by saturn themes/theme hive.
rules for affiliating & rules for advertising.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
you?