welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

writing buddies
Hello!

I'm Rou, a twenty-three year old stay at home mum to a seventeen month old. I live in Australia, and my timezone is ACDT currently.

Posting this request because I'm looking for more people to become permanent writing buddies with - I have few as it is. Oneshots are fun and all, but I am looking to branch out and develop more long term ships. I post from my phone these days but I can be super quick if my muse is high enough regardless.

I enjoy all ships, so I'm more than open to mxm, fxf and mxf (not in any particular order). I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of completely fluffy plots - angst and triggers are the way to go, in my opinion. I love writing real life as well as supernatural and fantasy. I also have to admit that I like to write smut as well. Plot based smut is the greatest. 👌

Down for both comms and threads. Essentially I'd like someone to have another joint forum with.

If you're interested, feel free to reply here or by sending me a pm!

17 April 18 // i want more plots pls. gimme brock lesnar and i'll give you anything you want.
mature?
yes
status
please no: Animal abuse, played out child abuse, blood-related incest, abortion plots, miscarriage plots.
rou
23 • she/her • ACDT
suplex city, rou.

i'm new to this site in general, but i would love to get on board with people who are into long term plots and fleshing things out! i don't have any plots or anything specific in mind just yet, but i'd love to bounce ideas around and figure things out?
april 24 // shit hit the fan and there's been a lot of family issues that went down. i'm making a slow comeback now that things have chilled out.
mature?
yes
status
please no: i won't turn much down as long as we talk it out beforehand. i'll let you know if something isn't working for me.
wendy
25 • she/her • cst
wendy is a loser

sounds good! do you have discord?

17 April 18 // i want more plots pls. gimme brock lesnar and i'll give you anything you want.
mature?
yes
status
please no: Animal abuse, played out child abuse, blood-related incest, abortion plots, miscarriage plots.
rou
23 • she/her • ACDT
suplex city, rou.

yes ma'am! it's wendy#9212 If you wanna hit me up there
april 24 // shit hit the fan and there's been a lot of family issues that went down. i'm making a slow comeback now that things have chilled out.
mature?
yes
status
please no: i won't turn much down as long as we talk it out beforehand. i'll let you know if something isn't working for me.
wendy
25 • she/her • cst
I'm still fairly new, so I'd be interested. I just didn't wanna add you on discord out of the blue lol.
mature?
yes
status
please no: Incest & Child Abuse
Elle
26 • Her/She • Eastern
elle-tastic

fair enough c: want to pm me your discord so i can add you?
mature?
yes
status
rou
23 • she/her • ACDT
honestly i need more long term things in my life, and angst is my cup of tea. we can bounce some ideas back and forth on discord if you'd like x
4/20 -- just about caught up! if i've missed something, please let me know.
mature?
yes
status
please no: the more angst and triggers, the better.
ciel
25 • she/her • central
ciel's moving castle

sounds good! what's your discord?
mature?
yes
status
rou
23 • she/her • ACDT
i would also be up for something like this? i think you already have my discord (geo#5929 if not!) but if you are looking for anyone else, hmu!
19/04 - i'm absolutely snowed under right now. people are getting married, i'm applying for jobs, looking for somewhere to live and still working full time. so please bear with me. and please please poke me if you think i've forgotten about you bc i think my tracked topics is throwing things out since i'm so behind. <33
mature?
yes
status
please no: umm not really, maybe just rape for the sake of a thread? but i'm okay with mentions of things or whatever and would prefer step-cest really.
georgie
25 • SHE/HER • GMT
Bump.
mature?
yes
status
rou
23 • she/her • ACDT
im around a little more short term (about a month and a half b4 I go back to work) BUT I love long term plots, especially angsty and triggery and smutty! I prefer writing girls in mxf or males more for mxm, but if you wanna throw around any ideas pls hmu on disco sea#9449
4/8 - back from hiatus and nearly on vacation. hmu with plots and on discord!
mature?
yes
status
please no: torture, excessive violence, gore, domestic abuse.
sea
25 • she/her • cst
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll