welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

⋍ if you let me.
sinking deeper

you're an ocean but i'm just a wave
about me

just call me shae. i'm currently in school so just a heads up that i might get laggy sometimes. comms & rapid fires are a1, altho if the plot deserves, i can get carried away. i'm trash for angst & dysfunction. fluff is cute but it gets boring after a while. the majority of people i'll be playing will be black or a poc. i do mxf, fxf & mxm plots. i don't do smut all like that and i personally believe i don't play womenz enough but i'm good with whatever. i usually double up but don't think you gotta play a dude for me just cause i'm playing one for you. if you ever leave it up to me to pick the fc i'm using, there's a big chance that it might be a instagram person. idk but i use ig people a lot more than actual celebrities for whatever reason. for ease i listed celeb/well known fcs that i'm into. but yeah, if there's a fc (or plot) you might wanna use that isn't listed, don't hesitate to ask about it cause there aren't many i'll decline. strikethroughs are things/people i don't really bang with but i can and will make exceptions for. my discord is willowtrees#3490 (pls just use this cause i forget to check pms) tho if there were any questions.

females

jhene aiko, sza, chanel iman, jasmine sanders, chantel jeffries, rihanna, logan browning, ashley moore, kelly rowland, cardi b, zendaya, herizen guardiola, paige hurd, seven streeter, gina rodriguez, kehlani, normani, lauren jauregui, tinashe, jorja smith, issa rae, karrueche, stephanie bertram, lauren london, aja naomi king, rita ora, cassie, tabria majors, ariana grande, ect.

males

aj saudin, drake, sinqua walls, theo james, michael ealy, zayn malik, trey songz, big sean, mack wilds, keith powers, algee smith, luke james, bryshere gray, travis scott, chris hemsworth, nick jonas, j. cole, chance the rapper, chris brown, quavo, vic mensa, asap rocky, dave east, kendrick lamarr, quincy brown, justin combs, don benjamin, christian combs, august alsina, trevor jackson, o'dell beckham jr., michael b. jordan, frank ocean, partynextdoor, trevante rhodes, bryson tiller, avan jogia, broderick hunter, ect.

plots

platonic friendships, enemies to lovers/enemies with benefits, fake relationships/engagements, arranged marriages, discovering sexuality, marriage objections (like dwayne & whitley from a different world), best friends turned lovers, ex lovers reuniting, drunken marriages, roommates, power struggles (boss x employee, teacher x student, ect.), substance abuser x sober, substance abuser x substance abuser, celeb x non-fan (actually all celeb things tbh), college plots, reasonable age gaps, cheating plots, murder plots, stalker plots, long distance relationships, online relationships, ect.

stuff i don't want

incest, detailed rape, cancer plots, selena gomez, camilla cabello, taylor swift, kardashians & friends, ect.
© kristen
mature?
ask first
status
please no: incest
shae
∞ • she/her • est

you have so many good options! how about my zendaya to your nick jonas? maybe a drunken marriage or ex’s reuniting?
6/13 - I took a small hiatus due to some underlining health issues but i’m back and ready to jump in, I just ask for patience since i’m slowly working my way back in. I look forward to rping with you all again.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: sexual abuse
zoey
28 • she/her • cst
eeep thank you. i like the drunken marriage one! i'll pm you in a few :)))
mature?
ask first
status
shae
∞ • she/her • est
shae uggs. hey!!! welcome! so got some ship ideas below, suggesting some of my fave faces against the faces you have listed, but no worries if you're not a fan of any of them. i'm down to do all five pairings, or you pick your favourites. and then we can discuss plots, i can send you some ideas on discord, or whatever. but just let me know.

my tom holland x your trevor jackson
my sebastian stan x your chris hemsworth
my taron egerton x your trevante rhodes
my richard madden x your michael b jordan
my shawn mendes x your drake, zayn, or frank ocean?
i'm catching up slowly.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: incest.
james
26 • he/him • gmt
james those all work for me. you can send your plot ideas through discord :)))
mature?
ask first
status
shae
∞ • she/her • est
shae uggs. // lol, so this crackship, along with a few others, i've been staring at for the past few days, thinking if i have time to do more stuff. well, lucky for you, and me, i do! so i don't really have enough boss x employee type of power dynamics, so i would love one with my chris hemsworth and your zendaya? i assume with this pairing, chris would be the older boss, and maybe she's an intern or something?
JUNE 5TH lot of work, lot of online homework, gonna be selective with new plots. also gonna be dropping a few plots that haven't kept my interest.
mature?
yes
status
please no: none whatsoever.
m.
27 • he / him • EST
king morbid overdosed. -- great! that works for me. did you want to start off on a comm?
mature?
ask first
status
shae
∞ • she/her • est
shae uggs. // yeah, we can definitely do that :)
JUNE 5TH lot of work, lot of online homework, gonna be selective with new plots. also gonna be dropping a few plots that haven't kept my interest.
mature?
yes
status
please no: none whatsoever.
m.
27 • he / him • EST
king morbid overdosed. -- okay, good. would you mind staring it?
mature?
ask first
status
shae
∞ • she/her • est
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll