welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

The Unbreakable Vow 2.0, Sierra does Potter
9/26: COSL - I am officially back and free to write all the things so throw them at me! I'm working on responding to threads and comms as quickly as possible. I am still taking more plots as well <3 Also, I start my pharmacy tech job at Kroger soon so bare with me.

It's been ages since I've roleplayed Harry Potter. Anyhow, I desperately missed it. I've been contemplating putting up my own Potter request for a while now. I just got around to doing it. About me: Hufflepuff (Pottermore). I've always thought I belonged in Ravenclaw. However, I have accepted my Hufflepuff self so Ravenpuff. I prefer Marauder's , Future Generation and Trio's Era (after DH)

My weaknesses are: Frank and Alice Longbottom, Ted Tonks and Andromeda (nee Black) Tonks, Rose Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy, James Sirius Potter and a Longbottom or Wood girl, Albus Severus and any girl, Lysander Scamander x Dominique Weasley, Emmeline Vance and Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Marlene McKinnon or Mary McDonald, James Potter and Lily Evans.

Marauder's Era

- James Potter x Lily Evans

- Gideon or Fabian Prewitt x lady of your choosing

- Ted Tonks x Andromeda Tonks (or Black depending on time-frame)

- Sirius Black x Emmeline Vance

- Sirius Black x Marlene McKinnon

- Remus Lupin x Lily Evans

- Remus Lupin x Mary McDonald

- Frank & Alice Longbottom / Frank Longbottom x Alice Logan (dependent on hogwarts or post)

Benjy Fenwick x anyone

Trio's Era: Post DH

- Luna Lovegood x Neville Longbottom

- Luna Lovegood x Rolf Scamander

- Neville Longbottom x Hannah Abbott

- Justin Finch-Fletchley x Hannah Abbott

- Ernie Macmillian x Susan Bones

- Dennis Creevey x any girl (Demelza Robins maybe)

- Oliver Wood & Katie Bell (Wood)

Future Generation

- Scorpius Malfoy & Rose Weasley

- Scorpius Malfoy x fellow Pureblood

- Scorpius Malfoy x Muggleborn

- Lily Potter x Lorcan Scamander

- Lily Potter x OC

- Lily Potter x Longbottom

- Dominique Weasley x Wood bloke

- Dominique Weasley x Krum bloke

- Dominique Weasley x Ted Lupin

- Dominique Weasley x Lysander Scamander

- Victorie Weasley x OC

- Victorie Weasley x Ted Lupin

- Louis Weasley x OC

- Roxanne Weasley x OC

- Roxanne Weasley x Jordan

- Roxanne Weasley x Krum

- Fred II x Spinnet

- Fred II x Wood

Fred II x Longbottom

- Fred Weasley II x OC

- Albus Potter x Malfoy girl

- Albus Potter x OC

- Albus Potter x Finnigan girl

- James Sirius x Longbottom or Wood girl

Any Longbottom child x paired with anyone ok

Any trio character's children that you want! I didn't list them, but any that you can think of is totally fine. Original characters is also fine. Hogwarts (sixth or seventh years) or Post-Hogwarts for any of these just let me know. If you want m x m/f x f (it'll have to be platonic or even unrequited love - I'll try that) I've just never written a same sex pairing before I wouldn't know how to do it proper justice. I don't write smut however, I'm good on triggers (save the ones that are explicitly listed on my mini profile). Typically, I play males. However, if you want more than one plot, I will say that we have to flip flop because I do like playing females every now and again! Please suggest some sort of plot and then we can brainstorm the specifics. If you don't have a means of contact PM works just fine!

Discord = acciopax (#0216) & Telegram = acciopax
sierra
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone Eastern
posts 1915 posts
points 27730 points
status Offline
06.18: going through my annual "I miss Harry Potter" phase so if you wanna do anything hp-related, hit me up <3
my james sirius to your wood/longbottom girl? I play james sirius as arrogant & entitled in school (tbh he probably had a lot of things handed to him because he's harry's son), but once he graduates and is out in the real world~~, then he realizes he actually has to *work* to get stuff????? idk how you picture wood/longbottom girl but we can maybe do something like overdramatic on/off couple orrrrr best friends to more (this is so cliché but I love it lol) orrrrr opposites attract.

and/or albus/scorpius as best friends doing best friend things??? my fave trope is scorpius is secretly dating one of the weasley/potter cousins and albus is onto him http://i.imgbox.com/cF5Mv4hD.png tbh I'm down to play either of these guys, I just really love friendship plots. http://i.imgbox.com/Im5G2R4G.png

chloe
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone est
posts 38 posts
points 2055 points
status Offline
9/26: COSL - I am officially back and free to write all the things so throw them at me! I'm working on responding to threads and comms as quickly as possible. I am still taking more plots as well <3 Also, I start my pharmacy tech job at Kroger soon so bare with me.

chloe
your James Sirius x my Wood/Longbottom girl
I have always pictured my Wood girl as a prefectionistic. Wood is very feisty and bull-headed. Former Gryffindor or Ravenclaw and an Auror in training. My Longbottom girl as a sweet and shy wallflower. Former Hufflepuff. So, depending which lady you want me to play. Whereas, Longbottom is a healer trainee. Opposites attract for Wood/Potter, but Family friends to more for Potter/Longbottom so it just depends on the kind of plot you want. I'm down for it.

your Scorpius/my Albus for epic best friend bromance. I love Scorpius secretly dating a Potter or Weasley cousin.

sierra
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone Eastern
posts 1915 posts
points 27730 points
status Offline
tbh i've been shit so i'm gonna send out some pms and see what's what
my sirius, your emmeline? my ted, your andromeda? my lysander, your dom? my lily, your james? my hannah, your neville? my katie, your oliver? I can do this all day man i need more potter like i need air
andrea
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone est
posts 12104 posts
points 127630 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!