welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

straight and narrow, emily / liv

emily in technicolor

emily     25 years old     she/her
CST
ginuwine
1281 posts
25205 points
currently Offline
Jan 28 2017, 07:43 PM         Quote        
liv nearly sighed in relief as the king stepped in to wrap up the last of the report and most of the attention in the room slid off her. she said most, because it felt like half of the selection were caught up in glaring daggers in her direction. if they only knew. they sure as hell wouldn't be jealous if they knew what an amazing group of film editors worked at the castle that's for damn sure. fools, all of them. okay, fine, that was a bit harsh, but she was sick and tired of the cattiness! once the selection had curtsied to the royal family and exited from the stage, liv was quick to break away from the group as she awaited jessia's exit from the stage. jessia would understand. hell, she could probably help her figure out a way to get out of this terrible competition with her character in tact. she had years of experience in these situations after all! unfortunately, liv hadn't gotten far in her frantically whispered explanation before her friend requested they continue their conversation in a few minutes in an alcove just outside of the sound stage. honestly, it was probably a good idea to get away from all these microphones and relocate to a somewhat more private location. with a quick nod, liv slipped around the few remaining selection girls (most likely desperately seeking kieran's attention once he exited the stage) and out the door toward her and jessia's new meeting place. and then she waited... because apparently a few minutes to jessia was more like ten. she was about to give up and head back to her rooms when he showed up. "what are you doing here?" liv questioned, the words coming out far more accusatory, sharper than she would have liked given their proximity to everyone. seriously, why couldn't he just leave her alone?!

hi!
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     rape, incest
ask first to 18+ threads

what's your damage, cori?

cori     24 years old     she/her
pm for discord
EST / GMT-5
backstreet boys
90225 posts
292700 points
currently Online
Jan 28 2017, 08:47 PM         Quote        
As Kieran stood, he brushed the front of his suit off. He buttoned it, watching as the selected girls left, as he was expected to do. He waved to kiko as she caught his eye, and then he proceeded to wave as the rest of them left because they seemed to expect it. he was all smiles as he went backstage, when his father approached him. he adjusted kieran’s collar, as he always seemed to do, even when it was perfect, and commented on what an excellent job he’d done on the report. Aw, how sweet. Kieran could vomit. When the king was done, he was next approached by jessia, who flippantly told him Camille asked her to ask him to head toward the bay window. He didn’t see Camille anywhere and had no idea why she would ask for such a thing, but he was too angry and annoyed to think too hard about it, so he just did as his sister said.

It shouldn’t have surprised him. it really and truly shouldn’t have. But when he came around the corner and liv was standing there, he was pretty sure he almost had a heart attack. Then, of course, she was being rude and belligerent, like she was accusing him of something. he scoffed. ”excuse me, but this is my home, and I can go anywhere I like whenever I like,” he pointed out reasonably. Now why in the fucking world would Camille tell him to come over here. unless… unless she’d sent Olivia here first. Which, of course, made sense. If Camille really was coaching here, which seemed more and more likely. But why would Camille be doing that? what was in it for her?

august 28th: i still want fionn whitehead x harry styles and i still want all the comms. currently screaming over the game of thrones finale. tormund giantsbane is all i care about DON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME

p.s. i do like 60% of my posting from my phone so please forgive my typos and stuff. <3

p.p.s. if you tagged me in anything (especially comms) and i haven't replied to it, feel free to poke me because i might not have seen it because i am dumb and turned my tag alerts off!
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     incest, rape
yes to 18+ threads

emily in technicolor

CST
ginuwine
1281 posts
25205 points
currently Offline
Jan 28 2017, 09:04 PM         Quote        
she didn't have the strength for this right now. she'd just spent the past hour pretending like everything was fine when everything wasn't fucking fine. it was terrible. they had shown her sitting in front of a giant poster of kieran's fake ass grinning face talking about how giddy she was over the opportunity to vie for his heart. all she wanted was to vent to jessia and then (since no one would let her go home!) crawl into her admittedly heavenly bed and sleep for the next week. she sure as hell didn't want to see kieran again. not tonight. "yes, i realize this is your home," she said, voice devoid of any emotion as she slouched against the wall. no one was nearby right now, she could slouch if she wanted to. "i was waiting for someone, and you caught me by surprise is all," she admitted, because she was a good person and could admit when she had overreacted. glancing around kieran, she sighed when jessia was nowhere to be seen. there were only a few crew members and selection girls milling about in the distance. "shouldn't you go make out with kiko in the garden now? then maybe your media friend can turn the attention on her instead." look, now she was being helpful! naturally, she was still annoyed that he'd planted the photographer, but he'd gotten his laugh now. surely he'd move on to tormenting someone else so she could fade into the background.

hi!
ask first to 18+ threads

pm for discord
EST / GMT-5
backstreet boys
90225 posts
292700 points
currently Online
Jan 31 2017, 11:41 AM         Quote        
oh. had she actually just admitted that she was wrong? the words "i'm sorry, i was wrong" hadn't exactly come out of her mouth. but by admitting she was waiting and that he'd surprised her... that was basically like saying she'd been wrong to lash out at him. because she was wrong. she was wrong to lash out at the crown prince of illea, and she was wrong to lash out at someone in their own home. he cleared his throat, annoyed, because he knew she was waiting for him. not someone. which meant her whole bit about admitting she was wrong actually all entirely fake. she hadn't actually admitted to anything. he unbuttoned and then buttoned his coat, an annoying habit he wished he could break himself of, as he took a steadying breath. but then she shocked him when she brought up kiko. kiko? what did she have to do with anything? he was dumbfounded for a moment, his guard down now that he wasn't on camera. if he didn't know better, he'd say he was jealous. except... if he really believed she were faking all of this, she probably was jealous. her stupid little plan wasn't working. but he wasn't about to stoop down to her level. nope. he was a prince. he was totally in control of his emotions and very mature. "if i wanted to make out with kiko, as you so crudely put it, i wouldn't need any encouragement from you," he said because he just couldn't help himself. he couldn't not say anything. but he wasn't about to let her distract him with her stupid comments about his supposed media friend. what was she even talking about? "now, i want to know what camille said to you. and i want to know now." he doubted she'd tell him the truth. she'd just lie and lie more, as she'd done since the day she came here.
august 28th: i still want fionn whitehead x harry styles and i still want all the comms. currently screaming over the game of thrones finale. tormund giantsbane is all i care about DON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME

p.s. i do like 60% of my posting from my phone so please forgive my typos and stuff. <3

p.p.s. if you tagged me in anything (especially comms) and i haven't replied to it, feel free to poke me because i might not have seen it because i am dumb and turned my tag alerts off!
yes to 18+ threads

emily in technicolor

CST
ginuwine
1281 posts
25205 points
currently Offline
Jan 31 2017, 12:17 PM         Quote        
where the hell was jessia? olivia was all about female empowerment. she was fully confident in the fact that she didn't need anyone to save her. she was no damsel in distress, and she sure as hell didn't need a man to sweep in and save her. but right now? she would really appreciate it if jessia would hurry the hell up and dismiss her brother. liv had a feeling he wouldn't be going anywhere until jessia asked him to give them privacy. it was genuinely sad how little respect he had for anyone who wasn't related to him. granted, the irritating producer seemed to have some strange relationship with him but even that was questionable. sighing much louder than necessary, she shot him an irritated look as he oh so helpfully explained his relations with kiko like she cared. "that's great, maybe you should go find..." liv started before kieran demanded she tell him what camille said... what was he talking about? "when i tried to leave?" she questioned uncertainly, because when else had she talked to camille? yes, camille had dragged her out of the kitchen, but liv certainly wasn't listening to her then. "she just said i wasn't allowed to go. i didn't see the article until you decided to shove it into my face." because that had to be what he was getting at. the article that he'd planted (but would never admit to) for some asinine reason. he was the worst.

hi!
ask first to 18+ threads

pm for discord
EST / GMT-5
backstreet boys
90225 posts
292700 points
currently Online
Jan 31 2017, 12:44 PM         Quote        
it was a good thing kieran had a lot of self control. otherwise he might have rolled his eyes. "oh, right, of course. let me pretend for a second like i actually believe any of that," he said, closing his eyes for a moment like he was trying to get into character. sure, he was sure she tried to leave. please. he wouldn't have been surprised if she hadn't seen the article until he'd shown it to her, but the surprise probably was only because she hadn't expected them to get it out so soon. she'd learn soon enough not to underestimate the press. "now, let's try that again. did camille speak to you before the article came out or after?" he spoke slowly, using his hands to demonstrate as if that would help her narrow little mind understand. he might have believed she set up the original stunt on her own (he doubted it, but he could believe it), what with the kiss in the garden. he might have even believe camille just rolled with it when it came out, knowing it would make for excellent television and immediately planning the second date. but after that interview just now, he had never been more convinced she was scheming. she was entirely too coached. the question was when camille got involved with it. because it had her written all over it.

yes to 18+ threads

emily in technicolor

CST
ginuwine
1281 posts
25205 points
currently Offline
Jan 31 2017, 01:32 PM         Quote        
had something happened to jessia? seriously. why else would it be taking her this long? liv considered herself a fairly patient person (she hadn't strangled kieran yet despite his many rude comments!), but she wasn't a saint. there was only so much one person could take before they cracked. "you are the worst," she muttered under her breath, arms crossing tightly as she stared him down. was this his next strategy? continue to pretend like this was all her idea in order to shift the blame away from him? it wasn't going to work! liv didn't know how to even begin getting in touch with the press, but she would figure it out if only to prove that he was wrong. jessia would probably know who to contact... if only jessia would hurry up. "like i said, she spoke to me after the article came out, but before i knew there even was an article," liv replied, the words over-enunciated in an attempt to get it through his thick skull that she had nothing to do with the stupid article. if his goal was to get her so worked up defending herself that she forgot to turn the tables on him, then he was honestly doing a good job. "why don't you tell me when you learned about the photo? did your friend show you once i went back inside? or did you ask for him to surprise you?"

hi!
ask first to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!