welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

ALL FLAVOR. NO BITE., true blood-based, no canons
CODE
<b>easton rouke</b> (werewolf alpha) owner of lou pine's beer, 39, tom hardy (ciel)<br>
5/17 -- caught up on all starters. if i'm missing anything, let me know. still taking on new things, just not as rapidly. please don't tag me in my requests. i already have them subscribed.
mature?
yes
status
please no: the more angst and triggers, the better.
ciel
25 • she/her • central
you can remove the request for nick bennet, josie is filling it for me.
i'm catching up slowly.
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest.
james
26 • he/him • gmt
will update the list when i’m not mobile at work! remind me if i forget
4/26 got 141232432% muse for my true blood group plot right now, so if i'm neglecting anything in favor of that, i apologize.

regardless, if i'm slow tues-fri, that's b/c work is soul-crushing.

mature?
yes
status
please no: no rape, pedophilia, or graphic abuse.
bea
26 • she/her • pst
CODE
<b>theodore lawrence</b> (vampire) merlott'e bar & grill owner, 114, richard madden (talia)<br>
may 12th: i'm on break from school + work til the 21st, so i should be pretty fast with replying.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: current abuse of any kind, blood-related incest, non consensual. please note that past mentions of abuse and rape are okay, as well as stepcest, just not okay with incest or playing out abuse and non consensual situations.
nutella
24 • she/her • est
all should be updated. lmk if i fucked up and missed anyone!
4/26 got 141232432% muse for my true blood group plot right now, so if i'm neglecting anything in favor of that, i apologize.

mature?
yes
status
bea
26 • she/her • pst
CODE
<b>rosh hannigan</b> (shapeshifter) [s]cult leader[/s] doctor, 53, jeffrey dean morgan (rou)<br>
5 May 18 // just cruising along. always down for more plots.
mature?
yes
status
please no: Animal abuse, played out child abuse, blood-related incest, abortion plots, miscarriage plots.
rou
23 • she/her • ACST
CODE
<b>annamae starmont</b> (fae based on [u]sookie stackhouse[/u]) police clerk, 25, willa fitzgerald (mads)<br>
dec 20 - lol hi
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, eating disorders
mads
26 • she/her • CST
updated!

mature?
yes
status
bea
26 • she/her • pst
CODE
<b>juliet scanlan</b> (werewolf) currently unemployed, 30, gal gadot (kate)<br>
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ all hail queen cori ♛
mature?
yes
status
please no: 
kate
27 • she/her • CST
CODE
<b>sophy edevane </b> (vampire based on [u]nora gainesborough[/u]) unemployed??, 370, shelley hennig(poppy)<br>
april 26 got the sickness bug... replies are coming i promise xo
mature?
yes
status
please no: i'm pretty open to everything! i will let you know if something makes me uncomfortable!
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
CODE
<b>darcy rayner </b> (human/witch), 22, witchcraft/magic, katherine mcnamara (poppy)<br>
mature?
yes
status
please no: i'm pretty open to everything! i will let you know if something makes me uncomfortable!
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
CODE
<b>ruby brookes</b> (vampire), 19, hanging around fangtasia, elle fanning (poppy)<br>
mature?
yes
status
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
CODE
<b>chace starmont</b> (human based on [u]jason stackhouse[/u]) construction, 28, liam hemsworth (kate)<br>
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ all hail queen cori ♛
mature?
yes
status
please no: 
kate
27 • she/her • CST
CODE
<b>declan croy</b> (vampire) king of louisiana, 1400+, ben mendelsohn (ciel)<br>
5/17 -- caught up on all starters. if i'm missing anything, let me know. still taking on new things, just not as rapidly. please don't tag me in my requests. i already have them subscribed.
mature?
yes
status
please no: the more angst and triggers, the better.
ciel
25 • she/her • central
CODE
<b>bobby lockhart</b> (werewolf in [u]easton's[/u] pack) bar back at lou pine's, 19, herman tommeraas (james)<br>
i'm catching up slowly.
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest.
james
26 • he/him • gmt
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
new poll