welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

olivia cooke, liana liberato

olivia cooke
basics

full name
olivia marie cooke
name meaning
olivia - olive; cooke - cook. (abc - always be cooking)
nicknames liv
age 22
date of birth march 23rd
gender identity female
pronouns she/her
hometown dakota, illea
current residence angeles, illea
ethnicity illean
nationality illean

appearance
face claim liana liberato
natural hair color dirty blonde
current hair color dirty blonde
hair length medium long
eye color blue
height 5'8"
weight no, thank you
build average
piercings n/a
tattoos n/a
glasses/contacts n/a
scars
a nick on her thumb where she cut herself during a dinner rush

distinguishing features
does sarcasm count?

dominant hand right
health
ailments
probably suffers from minor add, but her inability to focus in school was never a reason to visit a doctor

allergies
seasonal

smokes once, and she nearly coughed up a lung
drinks socially
prescription drugs n/a
recreational drugs n/a
family
mother olena cooke
father derek cooke, deceased
sisters n/a
brothers
dominic, 27
david, 25
daniel, 21

children none
pet(s)
various stray cats and dogs that dan brought home growing up

intimacy
sexual orientation heterosexual
relationship status single
current partner a prince? it's complicated
previous partners
jacob mcdaniel, first kiss.
there were a few other boys she worked with over the years but never anything serious; she was too busy for a relationship.

hi!
mature?
ask first
status
please no: rape, incest
emily
26 • she/her • CST

family

olena cook mother
"my mom is great. i mean, she gave birth to me, so of course she's great. seeing as the boys out number us, we've always been close. dan takes after her in the way that they both wear their heart of their sleeves. dad died when i was only ten, so i don't remember a ton about that time, but i can't forget how it destroyed my mom. he was her rock one day, and the next... nothing. it scared me. to lean on someone so much that their departure destroys me? i never want that for myself. seeing mom struggle, it instilled this determination to be my own person, to put my dreams above anyone else's. it's not that i think my mom is weak by any means. she's one of the strongest women i've ever met, but... why take that sort of risk?"

dominic cook eldest brother
"dominic? he always thought he was better than the rest of us. the life of a cook or a gardener was too far beneath him. even when we were kids, he'd never shut up about how he was going to make it big. all he ever wanted was to leave us behind. after dad's accident though, he took it upon himself to run the house. yeah, it was a big help to mom when she was sad and all, but he was such an ass about it. like he wanted us to kiss his shoes or something, because he cleaned the house and did the laundry. you should have seen him when he dropped out to work full time. he never let us forget what a huge sacrifice he made, but then when i'm ready to call it quits and focus on cooking? he calls me a moron for not wanting to graduate and tells me i'm not allowed to like he has any right to do that! we didn't talk for weeks after that. it's better now... we're older, and he's finally happy with his life now that he's working for the mayor. i love him, but he's still an ass."

david cook middle brother
"dave is the most dependable one out of all of us. he's our mom's favorite by far, but she'd never admit it. as long as i can remember, he's always been... content. sure, there was this phase where he was convinced that he wanted to be a famous artist, but he's satisfied with crafting drinks as a bartender. he met his girlfriend, sadie, when we were all kids, and they've been inseparable ever since. we're just waiting for the two of them to get married and start a family already. mom is eager for grandchildren to fill the house, and she knows dave and sadie are her best chance."

daniel cook baby brother
"dan is my baby brother and my best friend since... forever. according to mom, i used to call him "my baby" and would scream any time someone tried to separate us. i know, i was a real charming kid. i take my responsibilities as older sister very seriously (too seriously according to dom, but no one cares what he has to say). dan's the smartest person in our family (the only reason i passed high school english was thanks to his essays), but it's all book smarts. he's too trusting, and he's a tragically hopeless romantic. it's not a great combo, so of course i'm going to look out for him and maybe rough up the dumb girls who break his heart."

hi!
mature?
ask first
status
emily
26 • she/her • CST

personality

myers briggs
ESFJ, the caregiver

hogwarts house
gryffindor with a dash of hufflepuff

zodiac
aries

- delicious, cheesy comfort foods
- winters in dakota when the entire world is covered in snow
- getting lost in a new recipe
- the incredible castle kitchens
- her poster of prince kieran
- wandering aimlessly through the castle gardens

dislikes
- the selection (at least now that she's trapped here with an insufferable prince)
- corsets (what demon man created them?!)
- ball gowns (v constricting and difficult to function normally in)
- people who treat her like she's beneath them
- most people in the top castes tbh
- dealing with her drunk brother (he's either gushing about or pouting over a woman)
- being away from home for an extended time period

pet peeves
- picky eaters and people with an excessive amount of dietary restrictions
- when her brothers leave the toilet seat up like a bunch of animals
- her mom's well meaning questions about her love life
- people in better castes who act like they're god's gift to mankind (they're not)

bad habits
- sarcastic and a bit foul-mouthed
- quick to lash out when she feels attacked
- an inability to sit still (she gets too fidgety and bored)

quirks
she's perfect, thank you very much

fears
- anything bad happening to her family
- being stuck as a line cook for the rest of her life
- disappointing her entire town by being a terrible selection contestant

a secret
after her older brother refused to let her drop out of school, she may or may not have spit in his dinner the next night... it was soup, and the spit blended in nicely.

hobbies
cooking, resenting a prince, extreme couponing

hi!
mature?
ask first
status
emily
26 • she/her • CST
seven deadly sins
most deadly sin
"ummmm, yeah, that's a really weird question to spring on someone. you know that, right? okay, good, well then... i guess i would have to say pride? but not in a way that i think i'm better than anyone else... okay, fine, it's on a case by case basis whether i think i'm better than someone. take all the obnoxious people born into high castes for example. what the hell do they know about hard work? life was handed to them on a silver platter! why should i respect you, because your father or mother is someone of great importance? am i automatically supposed to believe that i'm somehow less than them, because they were born into that position? no! in fact, i think my hard work and determination and drive makes me better than them, because i've done more.

"sorry... a bit of a sore spot, i suppose. dakota is a pretty small place, so we went to schools with a wide array of castes. i used to get so angry when kids would group up and refuse to acknowledge someone who was in a lower caste. fives usually got off easy, because they had fun talents. the sevens always had it the worst, but us sixes weren't far behind. by high school, a lot of the sevens had already dropped out to help support their families, so the sixes were the favorite targets. dan, being the hopeless romantic he is, was prone to falling for fours, usually the smart, bookish ones. unfortunately, those fours usually had vindictive friends who did not approve. i, of course, gave them a piece of my mind, because who were they to judge my brother?!

"long story short, i think i'm fucking great. you're not recording this, right? my mom would kill me for saying that, but it's true. i worked hard for everything i've achieved in life! i'm allowed to be proud, thank you very much."

least deadly sin
"while potentially the best named "deadly" sin, i probably relate least to sloth. as dan and my mom would be quick to point out, i can be a bit of a busybody... i don't think it's a bad thing! i like to stay busy. it keeps life exciting, you know? there's always something to look forward to. in high school, i would start all of these projects thinking that whatever i was doing would be my next big thing. sewing took too much patience, but i was quick to gravitate towards cooking. there's an endless number of combinations when it comes to cooking, which means there's always something new to experiment with.

"why do i feel the need to constantly be doing something? i mean, i don't know... i used to be more reserved as a kid. dan was always the one who would force me to go outside and play with other kids when we were younger. it was super annoying. but then after dad's accident... i guess something changed. at first, keeping busy was a way to distract myself from mourning him, you know? i didn't want to be sitting inside playing alone when there wasn't a chance that he would appear in the doorway and start tickling me. his laugh used to fill up the entire house, and it was so infectious. but then after... i didn't want to be home where i was constantly bombarded by memories and how everything felt so damn empty without him...

"don't think it's a coping mechanism now though. once you do something long enough, it becomes the natural thing for you to do. so... yeah, i'm not a sloth?"

hi!
mature?
ask first
status
emily
26 • she/her • CST
relationship firsts
first kiss
"first kiss? oh god, did the prince tell you to ask me about my first kiss? little asshole. wait, no! that was off the record, you can't repeat that! okay, well, his name was jacob. i called him jake, because i thought i was being cute and flirty by shortening his name. i was fifteen and completely clueless about that sort of thing, so get off my back. naturally, i was far too embarrassed to ask my brothers about the ins and outs of kissing and stuff. anyways, jake was this cute new dishwasher at the restaurant, and i was a waitress then. when i wasn't trying to convince the cook to let me help him, i would be over watching jake scrub food off plates. very romantic stuff.

"so one day, our breaks lined up. we grabbed some food, and i thought we were going to go out in the alleyway and talk while we ate. i had just set down my food when he grabbed my hand and spun me around to kiss me, except i promptly bumped my forehead against his chin. we did better on the second attempt, but i had no idea what i was doing so... take that how you will. oh, and ki-- his royal highness would probably be mad if i left out that we were kissing right next to a dumpster. luckily it was fall, so it didn't smell that bad or anything... but yes, my first kiss was in a back alleyway by a dumpster."

first date
"you know how kids will go out on cute, innocent dates when they're young? most of the time parents chaperone, and it's really awkward, because you're still not totally sure that the boy you're with doesn't have cooties? that was my first date except add my stupid brother, dom, had to scare the shit out of the poor boy, evan. dom was supposed to drop us off on main street where we were going to get ice cream or something, but the asshole decided that he would stick around and supervise. it was still only a few years after my dad's accident, so dom was on his peak over-protective alpha male bullshit. poor evan nearly shit his pants after he tried to give me this awkward side hug, and dom snapped at him to keep his hands to himself. oddly enough, our first date was also our last."
first heartbreak
"i suppose my first kiss and first heartbreaks are similar. well, they both revolved around the same person, jacob. i really haven't had many relationships, because i tend to obsess over one thing only. i've always been so focused on wanting to work my way up to being a chef and helping out my mom. after jake and my first kiss, we went on a few dates, but nothing major. i had all these grand visions of him being my date at my senior formal. of course, i had all of these super cheesy visions of him asking me to formal in the cutest way imaginable.

"unfortunately, a few months before that could take place, his dad was laid off from his job, and they moved to calgary. it sucked. who knows, maybe i would have eventually married him, and we would have had cute little kids together. the what ifs are endless."

hi!
mature?
ask first
status
emily
26 • she/her • CST
general firsts
first recipe
coming soon!
first party
coming soon!
first flight
"why don't people talk about how terrifying flying is? you're flying through the air in a metal shell! a strong gust of wind could blow you out of the sky! ...admittedly, i know nothing about the inner workings of flight, but what the hell. it's scary enough that i'd be willing to stay in one place for the rest of my life if it meant not having to fly again. a few of the selection girls from the provinces around dakota were on my flight to angeles, and i think they wanted to strangle me by the time we landed in angeles... that's where lilah and i met. she held my hand during take off and landing, and i'm fairly certain i crushed her hand. she was far too polite to admit it, but i squeezed the shit out of her poor hand."
hi!
mature?
ask first
status
emily
26 • she/her • CST

this or that

tea or coffee
"coffee, black like my soul... i'm kidding."

vanilla or chocolate
"chocolate, because i'm not a crazy person."

dog or cat
"dog. cats are too stuck up and throw up their own fur, which is disgusting."

cake or pie
"pie. cherry, preferably. frosting cakes is too tedious."

summer or winter
"winter. christmas time in dakota is always the most magical time of year."

day or night
"day. i like the light."

meat or veggies
"meat. a delicious slow cooked roast with potatoes is my brother's favorite meal."

sex or cuddles
"what are you doing, my mom or brothers might hear this! uh... cuddles?"

walking or running
"walking. i don't run."

city or countryside
"does small city still count as city? i like a little hustle and bustle, but not an overwhelming amount..."

sunrise or sunset
"sunrise. it's so full of possibilities."

without food or without money
"this is the stupidest choice. have you ever been without food? it's hell. money is overrated."

shy or outgoing
"outgoing. a lot of shy people make me nervous."

pink or blue
"blue. i don't need to justify my choice, okay?"

dress up or down
"down, obviously. as kieran would tell you, i'm practically an animal."

shoes or bare feet
"bare feet inside. it's weird to wear shoes inside."

draw or read
"does drawing stick figures count?"

upstairs or downstairs
"is this meant to be some sort of underhanded social commentary? downstairs."

night owl or early bird
"early bird. it's the best time to bake."

silver or gold
"silver. gold seems... too flashy."

blond or brunette
"dark hair."

sugar or spice
"spice. everything needs a little spice to stay interesting."

hi!
mature?
ask first
status
emily
26 • she/her • CST
holiday memories
best holiday
"my favorite holiday memory is less of an actual memory and more of a situation where you hear the same story over and over again, and you start to believe you remember what actually happened. it was back when i was nine or ten during the winter holiday. dad had just completed a big job, and we were going on our first family vacation. vacation was never really a thing for us... the money wasn't there, because something would always come up. dan would chip a tooth or dom broke an arm jumping out of his window.

"there was always something, but not that winter. that winter we were all piling into our car, and we were going to a theme park in calgary. dad totally surprised us with the trip. he bought us these cheesy hats and had us unwrap them at the same time. he was too excited though and ended up shouting about our trip before dave finished unwrapping his hat. dave, in case you didn't know, is the worst gift opener in the world. he's so damn slow and insists on carefully unwrapping so as to not tear the paper. it's the worst.

"again, i don't actually remember anything specific from the trip, but i just know it was the best. even dom still talks about how fun it was despite puking after riding one of the roller coasters five times in a row. i apparently fell in love with a group of robotic ducks, but i think dan may have made that up. my favorite thing from that trip is this photo of me sitting on dad's shoulders and the two of us are grinning like complete fools. it's still my favorite photo."

worst holiday
"dad passed away right before founder's day. we were all still a bit numb after the accident, but i remember everyone at school being so excited about our long weekend. they were all so ecstatic about the fireworks and parties, and it just made me so mad. why the hell did they get to go back to their families when our family had been torn apart? it wasn't fair. dan dealt with dad's death like most normal people in that he'd start crying when anything reminded him of dad. but for me... it was like i was burning up from the inside out...

"dan and i snuck out of the house the night of founder's day. we figured we would go watch the fireworks in the town square and distract ourselves for at least a little while. i remember lying on the grass and staring up at the sky during the firework show. i remember glancing over and seeing that dan was smiling for the first time in days, and i... i just lost it. i don't think i've ever cried that hard before, and i never want to cry that hard ever again. luckily, we were away from the crowd so i didn't make a complete fool of myself, but all i remember is shaking and a never ending amount of tears.

"founder's day has certainly never been the same since then. even now, fireworks give me this queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach."

hi!
mature?
ask first
status
emily
26 • she/her • CST
castle mood board
hi!
mature?
ask first
status
emily
26 • she/her • CST
working woman
first job interview
coming soon!
first job
coming soon!
dream job
coming soon!
hi!
mature?
ask first
status
emily
26 • she/her • CST
ten facts
1:
"once i accidentally used sugar instead of salt... don't worry, my brothers wasted no time letting me know the lasagna and i were both terrible."

2:
"my favorite topic in school was science. i hated english - that was dan's strength."

3:
"i was my dad's favorite. dan was always mom's favorite. dom was jealous that i was dad's favorite. dave... he didn't really give a shit."

4:
"dan and i found and adopted a little mangy dog one summer, but dom made us get rid of her, because he didn't need another mouth to feed."

5:
"i had one stupid poster of kieran still up on my wall, and now all of illea is reading waaaay too far into it, and thinks it's some weird sign. it's not."

6:
"i used to dream about marrying colin brymer, because he's probably the world's greatest guy in addition to being crazy attractive. i know it was totally ridiculous, but maybe it's not that ridiculous once i'm home from the selection..."

7:
"i've never been big on getting super dressed up, but the ball gowns and makeup and beautiful hair are starting to grow on me... damn it, angeles is getting to me."

8:
"i know i shit on dom a lot (because he deserves it), but i've been working with pierre to see if there might be a position for him as a palace driver."

9:
"i really miss dakota. seasons don't exist in angeles, and it sucks."

10:
"i think it would be nice to have a big family one day."

hi!
mature?
ask first
status
emily
26 • she/her • CST

favorite photo
guess who's in charge of prep tonight, because the sous chef caught the flu? this chick!

hi!
mature?
ask first
status
emily
26 • she/her • CST
appearance quirks
appearance
coming soon!
appearance
coming soon!
hi!
mature?
ask first
status
emily
26 • she/her • CST
favorites
book
"cookbooks count, right? my mom gave me this old recipe book from my grandmother that were written by someone named betty crocker. i don't know who this betty woman was, but she was the queen of comfort foods."

color
"blue or lavender... it depends."

smell
"fresh baked bread."

person
"dan. are you surprised?"

food
"it's a special form of torture to force me and pick one thing, you know? grilled cheese or mac and cheese. i could live on either of those for the rest of my life i think."

drink
"anything that pairs well with my meal."

place
"dakota of course. more specifically though, there's this clearing in the woods behind our house that was always my favorite place to sneak off to. if you laid down in just the right place, then you could see the stars perfectly through a break in the trees."

holiday
"the winter holidays, because that's when dakota is at its most beautiful with all the lights and snow. it's magical!"

season
"winter. everyone is in such great spirits, and life seems to slow down a little bit with the shorter days."

song
"it's this ridiculously cheesy, poppy song from the top line. yes, i know it's a boy band, but it makes me happy, so keep your criticism to yourself!"

article of clothing
"uh... not corsets? i have this oversized sweatshirt that belonged to my dad. i didn't bring it with me to angeles, but i would wear that sweatshirt every day if i could."

number
"three."

day of the week
"saturday or friday. i like when the kitchen erupts into craziness, and everyone is on their game."

hobby
"haven't we established that i don't have hobbies? why do you have to rub it in? outside of cooking, i really enjoy looking for the best deal... you know, scouring the papers for coupons and befriending the store owners so they will give me discounts. does that count as a hobby?"

flower
"daisies. the bright yellow ones."

animal
"dogs. all that unconditional love and slobbering kisses? clearly there's no other option."

hi!
mature?
ask first
status
emily
26 • she/her • CST
moody mood board
hi!
mature?
ask first
status
emily
26 • she/her • CST
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
new poll