please ensure you have your alias in your username!

welcome to come on skinny love! we are a seven-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

announcements

july 27 we have a new skin that was created by our amazing admin, becky! we are also celebrating our seven years of being open throughout the month of august so thank you to all of you that have been with us throughout this entire process and to all the new members that join us everyday! we love each and everyone of you and this site would not be as successful as it is if it weren't for each and every one of you. we're currently looking for a coding mod (or two), so if you're interested -- please check out our most recent announcement!

join our discord!

please keep cbox content pg-13

add reply new topic start poll

Cardboard Box, Vee's crackship list

vee

quote     Jul 18 2018, 03:26 PM  
mature? yes
currently Online

old fashioned

mer

VEE

30   ➳   She/Her   ➳   EST
we'll be outlaws
Quick and short. I am a mommy. I am on when I can. I like writing regular RP threads. Not a fan of Comm threads. I write with people who will play both male and female, I do the same for them. I do mxf only at the moment. I am open to faces not on my list. Just let me know which female and male you want.
faces
Female adelaide kane, Adriana Lima, Alyssa Sutherland, amber heard, barbara palvin, Florence Faivre, Doutzen Kroes, Emilia Clark, Emilie de Ravin, Elsa Hosk, Eliza Taylor, Erica Cerra,Evangeline Lilly, emma stone, gal gadot, Ginnifer Goodwin, Hannah New, Hayden Panettiere, jennifer lawrenc, Jennifer Morrison, jessica lowndes, Jessica Parker Kennedy, jessica stroup, Kat Dennings, Katheryn Winnick, Lauren Cohan, Marie Avgeropoulos, Margot Robbie, Mollie King, Rachel Bilson, Rose Leslie, Zoe Saldana and many more just ask.
Males

Male adam levine, alexander ludwig,bradly cooper, Barry Sloane, Ben Barnes. charlie hunnam, chris hemsworth, chris pine, chris evans, Colin O'Donoghue, chris pratt, daniel gillies, david gandy, gerard butler, Ian Somerhalder, Jason Momoa jared padelacki,, jensen ackles, Josh Holloway,jordan smith, Kit Harington, Liam Hemsworth Misha Collins, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau,norman reedus, Ryan Gosling, theo rossi, tom hopper, gaspard ulliel, Rodrigo Santoro, tom hardy, Travis Fimmel, Wes Chatham, Wilson Bethel, Zach McGowan and more

Plots
Angst plots, hate-to-love, apocalyptic, dystopia, zombies, virus, fake relationships to real, best friends to lovers, forbidden love, arranged marriage, thought you were gone, celebs, musicians, co-workers best friend sibling, mafia, on the island, survival, supernatural and lots more, throw them at me the sky is the limit. I'll let you know when I get uncomfortable.

hailey's comet

quote     Jul 18 2018, 03:53 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

july 18: so i'm actually not dead, but i def felt like i was for a few months. slowly making my way back on here. will only be taking limited posts but starting fresh.

hailey

23   ➳   she/her   ➳   EST
so i'm trash for this but;

my bradley cooper with your jlaw? - maybe a hate/love fake celeb relationship to real?

also:

my emilia clarke to your gaspard ulliel/sam claflin? best friends turn lovers kind of thing?

if you have discord i'd love to hear your ideas :)

jak & daxter

quote     Jul 18 2018, 04:50 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

margarita

Jak

22   ➳   He,him,his   ➳  
vee

my adam levine to your marie avgeropoulos hate to love angst stuff. maybe they live in the same apartment building and she thinks he’s immature and loud, he always has friends over that are rude. he thinks uptight and doesn’t know how to have but clearly there is sexual tension there.

chris pratt to your gal gadot best friend turn lover. maybe both recently divorce and they find themselves connecting again. after talking and drinking together they both realized that they liked each other when they were young but nothing ever happened.

edna mode

quote     Jul 18 2018, 07:57 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

manhattan

8/7: summer fun // master list of wants, ads & reqs here! gimme older faces!!!

Edna

32   ➳   She/Her   ➳   EST
vee

heyy! welcome to cosl!!! <3

your rodrigo santoro x my gal gadot: (I can also suggest a diff female face!) // friends to lovers // perhaps they have been avoiding the obvious for quite some time with the fear of misreading the signs... but then something forces them together?

your adriana lima x my ?? suggest!: maybe not full blown hate to romance, but dislike for some reason // they could be coworkers where there was a serious misunderstanding when they were both hired and now they're forced to work on this huge project together... or a whole diff idea: he's a famous photographer w/ a reputation of being a bit of an asshole and she's not fond of working w/ him but the project is big enough that it's a long-term partnership...

change/edit/delete i'm easy going https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvDum.png

penny peony

quote     Jul 18 2018, 09:47 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

old fashioned

07/13/18 : I am either fast or slow with replies. college graduation and figuring out life has left me here to cope or i may be out a few days because mental health so thank you for your patience everyone <3

Penny

22   ➳   she/her   ➳   US Est

vee
MY ROSE LESLIE X YOUR JENSEN ACKLES
give me that hate to love i am trash. maybe even some supernatural sworn werewolf & vampire enemies

YOUR ZOE SALDANA x MY NIKOLAJ COSTER-WALDAU
apocalyptic best friends to lovers pls, not even sure if it is genuine or if its because they're some of the last people on earth so commence the doubt

vee

quote     Jul 18 2018, 11:20 PM  
mature? yes
currently Online

old fashioned

mer

VEE

QUOTE (edna mode @ Jul 18 2018, 08:57 PM)
vee

heyy! welcome to cosl!!! <3

your rodrigo santoro x my gal gadot: (I can also suggest a diff female face!) // friends to lovers // perhaps they have been avoiding the obvious for quite some time with the fear of misreading the signs... but then something forces them together?

your adriana lima x my ?? suggest!: maybe not full blown hate to romance, but dislike for some reason // they could be coworkers where there was a serious misunderstanding when they were both hired and now they're forced to work on this huge project together... or a whole diff idea: he's a famous photographer w/ a reputation of being a bit of an asshole and she's not fond of working w/ him but the project is big enough that it's a long-term partnership...

change/edit/delete i'm easy going  https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvDum.png

edna mode

your rodrigo santoro x my gal gadot: - the name is fine :D I like it. Maybe the two end up going to a wedding together and she aks him as a friend to be her "date" so her family stops nagging?

My Adriana lima and your ben feldman? - I like that, maybe they are coworkers who are competing for the same position otherwise the other person get's fired? and the worse could be his father is the boss so she always assumed he would have the upper hand.

vee

quote     Jul 18 2018, 11:26 PM  
mature? yes
currently Online

old fashioned

mer

VEE

QUOTE (penny peony @ Jul 18 2018, 10:47 PM)

vee
MY ROSE LESLIE X YOUR JENSEN ACKLES
give me that hate to love i am trash. maybe even some supernatural sworn werewolf & vampire enemies

YOUR ZOE SALDANA x MY NIKOLAJ COSTER-WALDAU
apocalyptic best friends to lovers pls, not even sure if it is genuine or if its because they're some of the last people on earth so commence the doubt

penny peony
MY ROSE LESLIE X YOUR JENSEN ACKLES I'd love to do werewolve/vampire enemies. She can be the vampire, he can be the werewolf. He can be an alpha, she can be a coven leader, so big conflict of interest there, plus their races not mingling well.

YOUR ZOE SALDANA x MY NIKOLAJ COSTER-WALDAU - love it, give me some apocalypse any day. Throw in that she is his sister in law (or ex sister in law) for a bit of guilt

edna mode

quote     Jul 19 2018, 05:31 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

manhattan

8/7: summer fun // master list of wants, ads & reqs here! gimme older faces!!!

Edna

32   ➳   She/Her   ➳   EST
vee

perf!!! I'm pumped... we can start each thread kind of at the beginning of them working together so ther tension can build just a bit?? also, ben Feldman is love!! https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvDum.png lmk if you want to discuss further, we can PM or discord: ednamode#0868

ϟ sage hetfield

quote     Jul 19 2018, 11:01 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

margarita

7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

1/22 - This thorn in my side, this thorn in my side is from the tree. This thorn in my side is from the tree I've planted. It tears me and I bleed and I bleed. Caught under wheel's roll, I take the leech I'm bleeding me. Can't stop to save my soul, I take the leash that's leading me. I'm bleeding me.

2/28 - Before you judge me take a look at you. Can't you find something better to do? Point the finger, slow to understand, arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand. It's not who you are it's who you know. Others lives are the basis of your own. Burn your bridges build them back with wealth. Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.

3/15 - Shortest straw, challenge liberty. Downed by law, live in infamy. Rub you raw, witch hunt riding through. Shortest straw, the shortest straw has been pulled for you.

5/15 - You just stood there screaming, fearing no one was listening to you. They say the empty can rattles the most, the sound of your own voice must soothe you. Hearing only what you want to hear and knowing only what you've heard. You, you're smothered in tragedy and you're out to save the world.

6/22 - Bodies fill the fields I see, hungry heroes end. No one to play soldier now, no one to pretend. Running blind through killing fields, bred to kill them all. Victim of what said should be, a servant 'til I fall. Barking of machine-gun fire does nothing to me now. Sounding of the clock that ticks, get used to it somehow. More a man, more stripes you bare, glory-seeker trends. Bodies fill the fields I see, the slaughter never ends.

sage

26   ➳   she/her   ➳   pacific

my chris hemsworth x your elsa hosk/amber heard/adriana lima - some level of best friends sibling? I really don't care who is the sibling or who the pursuer is in this but I want the cute okay, don't judge me.

your theo rossi x my jameela jamil/luma grothe/hailee lautenbach - hate to love? they used to hate one another way back when - it's been several years and they run into one another again and it's just cuteness?

vee

vee

quote     Jul 19 2018, 11:26 AM  
mature? yes
currently Online

old fashioned

mer

VEE

QUOTE (ϟ sage hetfield @ Jul 19 2018, 12:01 PM)

my chris hemsworth x your elsa hosk/amber heard/adriana lima - some level of best friends sibling? I really don't care who is the sibling or who the pursuer is in this but I want the cute okay, don't judge me.

your theo rossi x my jameela jamil/luma grothe/hailee lautenbach - hate to love? they used to hate one another way back when - it's been several years and they run into one another again and it's just cuteness?

vee

ϟ sage hetfield

my chris hemsworth x your elsa hosk/amber heard/adriana lima - do you want him to be like her best friends big brother? maybe? or her brother's brother? I was thinking maybe she is returning home after being away for some time?

your theo rossi x my jameela jamil/luma grothe/hailee lautenbach - maybe their families are big business rivals? so there is def animosity :) but they have not seen each other since kids

ϟ sage hetfield

quote     Jul 19 2018, 11:37 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

margarita

7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

1/22 - This thorn in my side, this thorn in my side is from the tree. This thorn in my side is from the tree I've planted. It tears me and I bleed and I bleed. Caught under wheel's roll, I take the leech I'm bleeding me. Can't stop to save my soul, I take the leash that's leading me. I'm bleeding me.

2/28 - Before you judge me take a look at you. Can't you find something better to do? Point the finger, slow to understand, arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand. It's not who you are it's who you know. Others lives are the basis of your own. Burn your bridges build them back with wealth. Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.

3/15 - Shortest straw, challenge liberty. Downed by law, live in infamy. Rub you raw, witch hunt riding through. Shortest straw, the shortest straw has been pulled for you.

5/15 - You just stood there screaming, fearing no one was listening to you. They say the empty can rattles the most, the sound of your own voice must soothe you. Hearing only what you want to hear and knowing only what you've heard. You, you're smothered in tragedy and you're out to save the world.

6/22 - Bodies fill the fields I see, hungry heroes end. No one to play soldier now, no one to pretend. Running blind through killing fields, bred to kill them all. Victim of what said should be, a servant 'til I fall. Barking of machine-gun fire does nothing to me now. Sounding of the clock that ticks, get used to it somehow. More a man, more stripes you bare, glory-seeker trends. Bodies fill the fields I see, the slaughter never ends.

sage

my chris hemsworth x your elsa hosk/amber heard/adriana lima - how about we go with her brother's best friend, just because it's more of an off limits/forbidden feel? also, that works! she can return home and be like, damn, you got really buff and really hot.

your theo rossi x my jameela jamil/luma grothe/hailee lautenbach - family business rivals is perfect. maybe she just couldn't handle the cut throat element of it and decided to go do her own thing for a while? now she's back in town and a lot has changed?

vee

vee

quote     Jul 19 2018, 01:23 PM  
mature? yes
currently Online

old fashioned

mer

VEE

ϟ sage hetfield

Yes to both sound perfect to me. Want to start a post for your girl and I'll start for mine? :) I can Pm you the link when it's up

ϟ sage hetfield

quote     Jul 19 2018, 01:30 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

margarita

sage

you got it babe!

vee

cascat

quote     Jul 19 2018, 07:10 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

mojito

I'm having surgery on the 19th and will be bed bound for two weeks. Right after the surgery I'll be in the hospital for two days and won't be able to sit up, let alone type so no replies until I get back home

Cat

23   ➳   she/her   ➳   pst
Your david harbor x my emmy rosuum for age gap/angst/supernatural? vee

penny peony

quote     Jul 22 2018, 08:24 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

old fashioned

07/13/18 : I am either fast or slow with replies. college graduation and figuring out life has left me here to cope or i may be out a few days because mental health so thank you for your patience everyone <3

Penny

22   ➳   she/her   ➳   US Est

vee
ahh so sorry this is so late !!

but yes i love the whole they're both leaders maybe we can start with a meeting between them because maybe a pack member attacked part of his clan or vice versa and they need to make things even to prevent more chaos/conflict ??

oooo add the sister in law bit love it because that guilt on both sides ( the husband/wife is either missing or dead, missing could be fun if they come in later ) we could start with them finding each other during apocalypse, relieved reunion and brief lightness before world continues falling to shit

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply new topic start poll

staff owned & resource affiliates
skin & graphics by becky. cbox & code scripts by nicole. font icons by saturn themes/theme hive.
rules for affiliating & rules for advertising.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
you?