we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

announcement #022, site survey & event coordinator needed
cassie cabello.
february 7th: i am playing catchup after my birthday weekend now. have a pretty big to do list but i am pretty sure that i can get it almost all complete today. i am basically only looking for things where i can play my favorite faces, specifically camila cabello because she is my queen so if you want to give me camila ships i will love you forever.
pronouns: she / her
timezone: central
member group: red velvet cake
mature? yes
cassie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Feb 7 2018, 07:49 PM
announcement 22
hello everyone! hope you all had an amazing january. first of all, we want to thank you all for being such great members and we want to tell you how much that we appreciate you. we've been open for six and a half years now and that wouldn't be possible if it weren't for all of you guys! we have been working to make the site better and try to improve it in anyways possible. to help do that, we have decided to put up a suvery to get everyone's input to see what we are doing right and where we can improve. so please take a moment to fill out the survey and don't be afraid to be completely honest with us.

secondly, we are looking for a second event coordinator to work with kacee in planning events and contests throughout the site. event coordinators are in charge of overseeing and coming up site events and contests for the site. must be creative and willing to listen to member suggestions as well as coming up with their own. some examples include challenges, posting contests, special event only boards, as well as other ideas that will inspire creativity and character growth..

if you're interested in this position, please fill out the following form below and send it me in a pm. we will be accepting applications for two weeks for this position. so the deadline is february 21st at 7:00 p.m. central time.

also, a reminder that we are always accepting coding mod applications, which can be found here.

CODE
[b]alias[/b]:
[b]timezone[/b]:
[b]discord[/b]:
[b]length on cosl[/b]:
[b]event ideas[/b]:
[b]contest ideas[/b]:
[b]staffing experience[/b]:
[b]why should we pick you?[/b]:
[b]anything else[/b]:

tracker

crackship

myoa

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll