welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (16) « First ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

skin related issues
sara underwood
not exactly an issue per se, but the gif div on the profile page has a blue border - i think it's supposed to match the rest of the colors?

alsooo, not sure if this is just me, but when i'm on mobile (iphone 6, safari, desktop version of the board not mobile!!!) the aforementioned profile doesn't load at all? it's like the css doesn't work for some reason. you can still click the links and all that so it's not a major issue but just a heads up
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
lay of arendelle - this should be taken care of now! i don't use the mobile version ever so feel free to let me know if i need to adjust anything else!

a bee is not just for christmas - thank you for that! there were accidentally extra groups in there and it should be fixed so only admins/mods can see it now.

sara underwood - the border is fixed! on the issue with the profile, i'm not entirely sure how to fix it? i did test it on my old iphone 4 safari browser and it did the same thing to me. however when i looked at a different site, there was no error? this will take a bit of researching to see if i can actually fix it!

edit: sara! this issue seems to be with the safari browser. i'll look into what i can do about that.

edit 2: i fixed the profile issue! it must have been something with the css cuz i moved it's code and now it should work!
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
tbh i've been shit so i'm gonna send out some pms and see what's what
idk if this is happening for everyone but all of the FA Icons are missing for me (Chrome on Mac, Chrome on Android) ie: here -- not sure if I've just missed a chrome update or something
andrea
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone est
posts 12104 posts
points 127630 points
status Offline
october 12: currently not taking on any new plots.
ames actually uses something other than font awesome. she said she had to reupload it because of new icons and it would be fixed soon. it's working for me now, not sure if it's fixed for you yet?
cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 25336 posts
points 35745 points
status Offline
06/08 - it's been fun but i don't have time to write like i used to. not taking anything new on, just here to stalk my old threads x
just to say i'm using safari and they're not working for me either! tbh i just assumed it was my laptop being the problem lol
becca
pronouns she/her
age --
timezone
posts 49735 posts
points 83755 points
status Offline
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

just a quick note to everyone -- you may need to clear your cache in order to see the icons again. i had to do that, and everything is perfect now~
kristen
pronouns she / her / hers
age 21
timezone central/gmt -6
posts 37577 posts
points 508095 points
status Offline
10/3 i haven't forgotten anyone! i'm currently being paid to work n a project and it's sucking up most of my time! i still plan to rely to everyone and everything! please be patient! <3

please try and avoid picking cliche tv show ships for my myoa things

they should work now without having to clear the cache! sorry about that. XDXD
ames
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone gmt +10
posts 25960 posts
points 311430 points
status Offline
sara waldorf
hi hello!!! okay so first of all this skin is GORGEOUS and this isn't... like... an issue but more of a suggestion idek?

so pretty much all the other skins (even on the old cosl) had white backgrounds for the posts and people made their codes based on it, and with this one being gray (which btw i do prefer bc it's a lot easier to code for!!!), a lot of codes are gonna look wonky/not as pretty unless they're updated. sO i guess my... suggestion or w/e is that we could maybe keep the same bg color for the posts in every skin?? just so it doesn't become a nightmare for coders.

if that ends up being this gray one and we'll have to update codes once then that's super fine, but i think other coders will agree that having to change codes with every skin bc of the bg color is gonna get tedious af so having a fix color would help a lot?

OOOOR maybe no one else thinks this is a problem lmao dont mind me in that case http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
050417 -- ngl i've missed this place.
gorgeous skin!! i just wanted to note that the admin and mod cp buttons are visible under the cbox (or at least they are for me idk about anyone else?) i can take a screenshot if you need one.
mac
pronouns they/them
age 26
timezone est
posts 7551 posts
points 7315 points
status Offline
not a huge issue, but when i preview my posts, the post content is in all uppercase?? when i post, it's fine, but i was wondering if the uppercase preview could be tweaked?

if not, no worries.
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
october 12: currently not taking on any new plots.
sara waldorf while we understand that it can be frustrating to have to change codes, we can't promise that this isn't something that will happen in the future. personally, i would always recommend to coders that they put in a background color when coding. i have always done that myself because you never know what color background a site is going to have to have and you always kind of want to prepare yourself for that and it isn't much of an issue to add that one little extra bit in there, even if it is just a white background on the site?

but in the future, we may potentially have different colors as the background for the posts. we are sorry for the inconvenience for anyone.

mac. and noah. i believe kristen said she fixed both of those issues.

cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 25336 posts
points 35745 points
status Offline
july '17 - work and social life are picking up a little bit this month so i may be on and off, especially over weekends. still love me though.
idk if these are issues or something intentional? but for me, in the pink header bar, next to where it says "hello, username" there's a small white box that just says 'ok' in it. also, i'm not sure if the pink header bar and the grey navigation bar below are supposed to touch, but for me there is a gap of about 10px or so between them.

again this could all be intentional and i'm just a dope.

love the new skin though! http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png

edit: probably should add that i'm using firefox. not sure if safari/chrome users are seeing this also.

edit 2: i just realised the 'ok' thing is where your avatar is meant to go. i am trash.
jordan
pronouns he/him
age 24
timezone GMT
posts 400 posts
points 10855 points
status Offline
harley quinn
the skin is so cute! gj 💕
can i be a pain and ask if everything can be changed to lowercase on the mobile view/version though if that's not a bother? im mostly on my phone
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
23/10 comms only.
i'm cassie fucking fitch

re: admin and mod cp buttons, i can see them too

edit: when editing the profile the gif for profile and gif for posts needs switching
edit 2: clicking the coding resource link leads to this thread
zoë
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone gmt
posts 12043 posts
points 117140 points
status Offline
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

jordan ramsay and zoë // everything should be fixed now!

harley quinn // i added lowercase into the mobile coding. hopefully that's better for you <3

@ everyone! // ty for all the compliments on the skin and for being nice about the skin issues! i coded this so fast that i didn't really have time to check for problems <3
kristen
pronouns she / her / hers
age 21
timezone central/gmt -6
posts 37577 posts
points 508095 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (16) « First ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!