welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (12) « First ... 8 9 10 11 12  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

skin related issues
sara underwood
years old
not exactly an issue per se, but the gif div on the profile page has a blue border - i think it's supposed to match the rest of the colors?

alsooo, not sure if this is just me, but when i'm on mobile (iphone 6, safari, desktop version of the board not mobile!!!) the aforementioned profile doesn't load at all? it's like the css doesn't work for some reason. you can still click the links and all that so it's not a major issue but just a heads up
site coder
years old
lay of arendelle - this should be taken care of now! i don't use the mobile version ever so feel free to let me know if i need to adjust anything else!

a bee is not just for christmas - thank you for that! there were accidentally extra groups in there and it should be fixed so only admins/mods can see it now.

sara underwood - the border is fixed! on the issue with the profile, i'm not entirely sure how to fix it? i did test it on my old iphone 4 safari browser and it did the same thing to me. however when i looked at a different site, there was no error? this will take a bit of researching to see if i can actually fix it!

edit: sara! this issue seems to be with the safari browser. i'll look into what i can do about that.

edit 2: i fixed the profile issue! it must have been something with the css cuz i moved it's code and now it should work!
andrea
27 years old
she/her
est
andreatbh (aim)
mature threads? yes
always looking for more! fair warning, I now only reply once all of our stuff has been replied to, so if we have four threads and you only reply to two, I won't reply to those again until you've hit the other ones.
the oc
idk if this is happening for everyone but all of the FA Icons are missing for me (Chrome on Mac, Chrome on Android) ie: here -- not sure if I've just missed a chrome update or something
cassie
30 years old
she / her
central
pm me
mature threads? yes
february 26th: so to my surprise, the other woman that worked with me quit and i was offered her position as lead designer. this means we're short one person and i am going to be learning a new position. i might be slow the next week or so. not to mention i am in the process of opening another site. i will try to get to replies asap.
veronica mars
ames actually uses something other than font awesome. she said she had to reupload it because of new icons and it would be fixed soon. it's working for me now, not sure if it's fixed for you yet?
becca
22 years old
she/her
gmt
mature threads? yes
18/03 - working 37 hour weeks so when i get home i'm absolutely exhausted. trying my best to play catch up but i don't think i'll take on any new plots for the time being. p.s. all the love in the world to ames for my av x x
how to get away with murder
just to say i'm using safari and they're not working for me either! tbh i just assumed it was my laptop being the problem lol
kristen
21 years old
she / her / hers
central/gmt -6
pm/aim/skype
mature threads? yes
feb 4th -- ♡ starting to get busy with college again but i'm still here! currently making a custom code set for lay. you can buy codes from me in the points thread! ty to my wonderful wife leigh for my avatars <3
goblin
just a quick note to everyone -- you may need to clear your cache in order to see the icons again. i had to do that, and everything is perfect now~
ames
27 years old
she/her
gmt +10
aim: amestomisbehave
mature threads? yes
out of town until jan 11th! i wont be posting much, but i'm NOT dropping anything!
the oc
they should work now without having to clear the cache! sorry about that. XDXD
sara waldorf
years old
hi hello!!! okay so first of all this skin is GORGEOUS and this isn't... like... an issue but more of a suggestion idek?

so pretty much all the other skins (even on the old cosl) had white backgrounds for the posts and people made their codes based on it, and with this one being gray (which btw i do prefer bc it's a lot easier to code for!!!), a lot of codes are gonna look wonky/not as pretty unless they're updated. sO i guess my... suggestion or w/e is that we could maybe keep the same bg color for the posts in every skin?? just so it doesn't become a nightmare for coders.

if that ends up being this gray one and we'll have to update codes once then that's super fine, but i think other coders will agree that having to change codes with every skin bc of the bg color is gonna get tedious af so having a fix color would help a lot?

OOOOR maybe no one else thinks this is a problem lmao dont mind me in that case http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
mac
26 years old
they/them
est
pm for skype
mature threads? ask first
03/10 -- slowly working on getting active here again, please be patient with me.
boy meets world
gorgeous skin!! i just wanted to note that the admin and mod cp buttons are visible under the cbox (or at least they are for me idk about anyone else?) i can take a screenshot if you need one.
noah
21 years old
he/him
est. gmt -5.
pm for discord.
mature threads? yes
18 march ☆ i'm not interested in plotting new ships. pls don't pm me for plots; if i want new ships, i'll seek them out.
scandal
not a huge issue, but when i preview my posts, the post content is in all uppercase?? when i post, it's fine, but i was wondering if the uppercase preview could be tweaked?

if not, no worries.
cassie
30 years old
she / her
central
pm me
mature threads? yes
february 26th: so to my surprise, the other woman that worked with me quit and i was offered her position as lead designer. this means we're short one person and i am going to be learning a new position. i might be slow the next week or so. not to mention i am in the process of opening another site. i will try to get to replies asap.
veronica mars
sara waldorf while we understand that it can be frustrating to have to change codes, we can't promise that this isn't something that will happen in the future. personally, i would always recommend to coders that they put in a background color when coding. i have always done that myself because you never know what color background a site is going to have to have and you always kind of want to prepare yourself for that and it isn't much of an issue to add that one little extra bit in there, even if it is just a white background on the site?

but in the future, we may potentially have different colors as the background for the posts. we are sorry for the inconvenience for anyone.

mac. and noah. i believe kristen said she fixed both of those issues.

jordan
23 years old
he/him
GMT
pm for discord
mature threads? yes
january '17 - new starter, please be kind.
law & order: svu
idk if these are issues or something intentional? but for me, in the pink header bar, next to where it says "hello, username" there's a small white box that just says 'ok' in it. also, i'm not sure if the pink header bar and the grey navigation bar below are supposed to touch, but for me there is a gap of about 10px or so between them.

again this could all be intentional and i'm just a dope.

love the new skin though! http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png

edit: probably should add that i'm using firefox. not sure if safari/chrome users are seeing this also.

edit 2: i just realised the 'ok' thing is where your avatar is meant to go. i am trash.
astoria
25 years old
she/her
gmt
pm
mature threads? yes
i can't get wee woo out of my head fml
how i met your mother
the skin is so cute! gj 💕
can i be a pain and ask if everything can be changed to lowercase on the mobile view/version though if that's not a bother? im mostly on my phone
zoë
25 years old
she/her
gmt
pm
mature threads? ask first
im inconsistent and forget to come back a lot so if u can deal w that then great. if not soz. // have dropped everything so if u want anything in particular back please let me know, however be aware im not feeling certain things atm
boy meets world
i'm cassie fucking fitch

re: admin and mod cp buttons, i can see them too

edit: when editing the profile the gif for profile and gif for posts needs switching
edit 2: clicking the coding resource link leads to this thread
kristen
21 years old
she / her / hers
central/gmt -6
pm/aim/skype
mature threads? yes
feb 4th -- ♡ starting to get busy with college again but i'm still here! currently making a custom code set for lay. you can buy codes from me in the points thread! ty to my wonderful wife leigh for my avatars <3
goblin
jordan ramsay and zoë // everything should be fixed now!

harley quinn // i added lowercase into the mobile coding. hopefully that's better for you <3

@ everyone! // ty for all the compliments on the skin and for being nice about the skin issues! i coded this so fast that i didn't really have time to check for problems <3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (12) « First ... 8 9 10 11 12 
add reply
fast reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk