welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (12) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

skin related issues
kristen
21 years old
she / her / hers
central/gmt -6
pm/aim/skype
mature threads? yes
feb 4th -- ♡ starting to get busy with college again but i'm still here! currently making a custom code set for lay. you can buy codes from me in the points thread! ty to my wonderful wife leigh for my avatars <3
goblin
zoë delacour you look radishing -- ty for letting me know! there's nothing i can do about it that i know of, so hopefully it clears up v soon for you guys and everyone else it's impacting~
sara waldorf
years old
to my fellow chrome peeps who're having troubles with slow loading (i have it pretty much across the board with jcink sites): download chrome canary!! it's basically where they release all the new features etc and it's supposed to be used for developers, but i've found that it's helped tremendousy to combat various issues i've run into on a plethora of sites using chrome (and i'm not the only one!)

the big plus is that it has the exact same features as the regular chrome, it's just less buggy tbh, so you keep the functionality of it all.

the site doesn't lag anymore for me, so worth a shot.
cassie
30 years old
she / her
central
pm me
mature threads? yes
february 26th: so to my surprise, the other woman that worked with me quit and i was offered her position as lead designer. this means we're short one person and i am going to be learning a new position. i might be slow the next week or so. not to mention i am in the process of opening another site. i will try to get to replies asap.
veronica mars
thanks sara :) sadly it isn't available for my chrome book -cries-
patches
32 years old
she/her
est
n/a
mature threads? no
n/a
scandal
uh the font in the users online list on the main page is kinda small along with the forum descriptions.. im having a bit of trouble reading them..
ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
discord + pm
mature threads? yes
i'm the upside down smile emoji
goblin
princess patches! should be all good now!
patches
32 years old
she/her
est
n/a
mature threads? no
n/a
scandal
i dont know whats up but its still small, ro. the forum descriptions are and i refreshed the page and cleared my cookies. hmm. its ok.
ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
discord + pm
mature threads? yes
goblin
princess patches! i made it all a bit bigger again!
patches
32 years old
she/her
est
n/a
mature threads? no
n/a
scandal
thank you! much better!
m
20 years old
she/her
gmt -8
pm
mature threads? yes
sept 21 – school hit me like a train. if we had things going in august that you'd like to continue please let me know! ♡ i'm definitely still interested but i don't have the time to reach out to everyone.
skam
i might be blind, but is there a post permalink button anywhere?

re: lagging – i'm not sure if this is what's causing the problem, but there's a script located below the </html> tag. this invalidates the html doc, and the lag might be browser compensation. might be worth a shot to move that script up just above the </body> tag!

thank you!
ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
discord + pm
mature threads? yes
goblin
emma uhura we can totally add the permalink, and you're right, that might also be the issue with the lagging
caleigh
twenty-two years old
she/hers
est
pm
mature threads? yes
10.6.16 - *cry emoji* so it's been midterms and nonstop projects/ papers so i'm a little slow. but after this week i'll get back into the swing of things i swear.
the oc
and also idk what's wrong but the topic options is super weird for me??
not major but if it could be fixed that'd be great

https://i.imgsafe.org/2a2866f7c9.png

and also re the online users thing could we get the letter spacing back to 0 or something? the -1 makes it a little hard to read??

also on the buttons on the side of the post only the permalink one has a popup to say what it is?? could the others have it added also for like unity
ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
discord + pm
mature threads? yes
goblin
caleigh . it should all be good now, sweetie!
caleigh
twenty-two years old
she/hers
est
pm
mature threads? yes
10.6.16 - *cry emoji* so it's been midterms and nonstop projects/ papers so i'm a little slow. but after this week i'll get back into the swing of things i swear.
the oc
U ARE A PEACH http://i.imgbox.com/3LlyEOC8.png

thank you http://i.imgbox.com/aykjUdhJ.png
caleigh
twenty-two years old
she/hers
est
pm
mature threads? yes
the oc
lmao me again

i've noticed two diff emojis have the same name of * grin

https://i.imgsafe.org/2acebb8cba.png - i circled them here and it renders the second one useless

also now when i search the little thing is way in the far left. deff not major but yanno letting y'all know

https://i.imgsafe.org/2ac8bde947.png

ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
discord + pm
mature threads? yes
goblin
caleigh . you gotta love me when i screw things up like 500% of the time, i'll fix it asap
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (12) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
add reply
fast reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk