welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured member
Pages: (13) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

skin related issues

you're lazy, brady.

brady     22 years old     he/him
discord: brady#3707
atlantic (gmt-4)
tupac
30411 posts
20000 points
currently Offline
Aug 3 2016, 09:02 PM         Quote        
so this isn't rly a skin thing per se (which it's gorgeous btw) but i noticed in the edit profile section that it has the area where you can link to stuff, but the boxes to ame them are way down at the bottom underneath other stuff? and i was just wondering if it might be possible to have it ordered so that it's like "link 1 / link 1 title / link 2 / link 2 title" etc. just because i feel like it would be easier to edit the profile info and keep everything straight?

but it's a personal preference thing i think and i'm ok with how things are now if y'all decide not to change it!
« ˟ 22, ATLANTIC STANDARD (GMT-4), PROFESSIONAL FAILURE. ˟ » BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can taketme. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.

08.06.17 i'm back and trying not to take on so many plots that i overwhelm myself this time lmao.

TRIGGERS     i live for triggers. i won't do age gap plots unless it's mxf, i play the male, and the woman is older tho. soz not soz.
yes to 18+ threads

ro

ro     23 years old     she/her
discord + pm
gmt -3
spice girls
37969 posts
811900 points
currently Offline
Aug 3 2016, 09:13 PM         Quote        
damn, wyatt! while i agree with you because it bothers me as well, i think for now we're gonna keep it like this, mainly because to reorder them we'd have to edit or delete them all, and then edit mini profiles and profiles all over again, and these have been things we added in the last 24 hours http://i.imgbox.com/SfHNgFex.png

08.10 yes, i have 8 sehun avatars bc he ended me, but also i'm gonna have all of bts by next week so there i go with 48 avs but ANYWAY the point is, i'm back in school so things might slow down a bit

TRIGGERS     non/dub-con & incest are two things i have no interest in.
yes to 18+ threads

you're lazy, brady.

atlantic (gmt-4)
tupac
30411 posts
20000 points
currently Offline
Aug 3 2016, 09:16 PM         Quote        
i totally understand that!! i forgot that with the custom profiles, they all have to be in a certain order and can't just be re-ordered in the custom fields area lmao

thank you for replying/explaining though!! i appreciate it :)
« ˟ 22, ATLANTIC STANDARD (GMT-4), PROFESSIONAL FAILURE. ˟ » BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can taketme. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.

08.06.17 i'm back and trying not to take on so many plots that i overwhelm myself this time lmao.

TRIGGERS     i live for triggers. i won't do age gap plots unless it's mxf, i play the male, and the woman is older tho. soz not soz.
yes to 18+ threads

5 seconds of jessica

jessica     22 years old     she/her
Eastern
nsync
75912 posts
13765 points
currently Offline
Aug 3 2016, 09:30 PM         Quote        
so i'm not sure if it's just me but i saw caleigh's suggestion and still the permalink on the side is the only one that has a pop open menu when it's hovered over. if it's only doing it for me, does anyone have suggestions to get all of them to pop up when i hover?
starting over completely. pm me if you wanna keep something.
TRIGGERS     rape/abuse/terminal illness
yes to 18+ threads

ro

discord + pm
gmt -3
spice girls
37969 posts
811900 points
currently Offline
Aug 3 2016, 09:38 PM         Quote        
[whispers] 5 seconds of jessica why didn't you tell me before
also, i already fixed it

08.10 yes, i have 8 sehun avatars bc he ended me, but also i'm gonna have all of bts by next week so there i go with 48 avs but ANYWAY the point is, i'm back in school so things might slow down a bit

yes to 18+ threads

you're lazy, brady.

atlantic (gmt-4)
tupac
30411 posts
20000 points
currently Offline
Aug 3 2016, 09:39 PM         Quote        
5 seconds of jessica LOL JK ro is a genius and already fixed it

yes to 18+ threads

5 seconds of jessica

jessica     22 years old     she/her
Eastern
nsync
75912 posts
13765 points
currently Offline
Aug 3 2016, 09:41 PM         Quote        
sorry babeeee!! i just now noticed it and you've had to do a billion and one things the last few days xD but thank you c: you're the best!

and wyatt, ugh always coming in clutch with the code saves <33 you know way more about coding than you give yourself credit for!!
starting over completely. pm me if you wanna keep something.
TRIGGERS     rape/abuse/terminal illness
yes to 18+ threads

coral grimes

cora     24 years old     she + her + hers
aim @ coralgrimesbitch
pacific
boyz 2 men
3964 posts
5415 points
currently Offline
Aug 4 2016, 08:29 PM         Quote        
not really an /issue/ but i noticed that the title for the advertising board is grey and not white like the rest so just wanted to bring that to your attention http://i.imgbox.com/ZIOyo3wn.png http://i.imgbox.com/ZIOyo3wn.png
♡ { SEPTEMBER SIXTH ] ♡ i've been shit and went mia from cosl for a little bit but i'm gonna work on updating my tracker and replying to threads! i'll probably send out interest pms before i reply to anything to make sure you're still interested xoxo
TRIGGERS     i just don't dig incest??
ask first to 18+ threads

ro

discord + pm
gmt -3
spice girls
37969 posts
811900 points
currently Offline
Aug 4 2016, 09:07 PM         Quote        
coral grimes i missed an a bc i'm awful at everything. thanks for letting us know!!

NVM APPARENTLY IT WAS CASSIE AND NOT ME I'M NOT AWFUL NOW

yes to 18+ threads

cassie palvin.

cassie     31 years old     she / her
pm me
central
backstreet boys
22572 posts
15050 points
currently Offline
Aug 4 2016, 09:07 PM         Quote        
coral grimes thanks love. that was me lol i forgot to add an a to one of the div class things in the css. but i fixed it!
august 15: taking on things but limiting myself so i do not get overwhelmed.
TRIGGERS     cancer
yes to 18+ threads

oh kay

years old    
0 posts
Aug 5 2016, 12:48 AM         Quote        
for some reason the forum images are showing up as rectangles on firefox (click for screenshot), though it was working properly when cosl first opened.

TRIGGERS    
to 18+ threads

ro

discord + pm
gmt -3
spice girls
37969 posts
811900 points
currently Offline
Aug 5 2016, 01:43 AM         Quote        
oh kay that's probably a firefox thing, since every browser is so different and the smallest updates can ruin everything tbh, but i'll look into it to see if i can make the coding a little more specific for firefox!

yes to 18+ threads

oh kay

years old    
0 posts
Aug 5 2016, 01:45 AM         Quote        
ro is satan thanks in advance for looking into it http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png

TRIGGERS    
to 18+ threads

you're lazy, brady.

atlantic (gmt-4)
tupac
30411 posts
20000 points
currently Offline
Aug 5 2016, 07:10 AM         Quote        
lol hi it's me again with a rly tiny thing :)

i noticed that when things are in code tags it lowercases everything, and with codes that link to things like google fonts, it can kind of mess with the code so i was just wondering if that could be fixed!

yes to 18+ threads

sic transit krys

krys     22 years old     she/her
pm for aim!
gmt
boyz 2 men
2633 posts
9670 points
currently Offline
Aug 5 2016, 10:05 AM         Quote        
damn, wyatt! hi cassie asked me to reply for her but she said she took out the lowercase text transform so it should all be fixed now!
staring at the blank page before youuu open up the dirty window let the sun illuminate the words that you cannot find
TRIGGERS     none but i'm not down for rape or incest plots tbh
ask first to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (13) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!