welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (16) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

skin related issues
« ˟ 10.01.17 ˟ » i'm dropping most of the plots i had -- comms and threads alike; my mental state hasn't been the greatest as of late and i just need a clean slate rather than procrastinating replying to everything and making myself feel worse about doing so. i apologize to everyone i had plots with! if you'd like to plot again or revive a pairing, shoot me a message and we can discuss.
so this isn't rly a skin thing per se (which it's gorgeous btw) but i noticed in the edit profile section that it has the area where you can link to stuff, but the boxes to ame them are way down at the bottom underneath other stuff? and i was just wondering if it might be possible to have it ordered so that it's like "link 1 / link 1 title / link 2 / link 2 title" etc. just because i feel like it would be easier to edit the profile info and keep everything straight?

but it's a personal preference thing i think and i'm ok with how things are now if y'all decide not to change it!
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
timezone atlantic (gmt-4)
posts 30701 posts
points 43050 points
status Offline
mic mic bungee
damn, wyatt! while i agree with you because it bothers me as well, i think for now we're gonna keep it like this, mainly because to reorder them we'd have to edit or delete them all, and then edit mini profiles and profiles all over again, and these have been things we added in the last 24 hours http://i.imgbox.com/SfHNgFex.png
ro
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone gmt -3
posts 39805 posts
points 905350 points
status Offline
« ˟ 10.01.17 ˟ » i'm dropping most of the plots i had -- comms and threads alike; my mental state hasn't been the greatest as of late and i just need a clean slate rather than procrastinating replying to everything and making myself feel worse about doing so. i apologize to everyone i had plots with! if you'd like to plot again or revive a pairing, shoot me a message and we can discuss.
i totally understand that!! i forgot that with the custom profiles, they all have to be in a certain order and can't just be re-ordered in the custom fields area lmao

thank you for replying/explaining though!! i appreciate it :)
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
posts 30701 posts
points 43050 points
status Offline
starting over completely. pm me if you wanna keep something.
so i'm not sure if it's just me but i saw caleigh's suggestion and still the permalink on the side is the only one that has a pop open menu when it's hovered over. if it's only doing it for me, does anyone have suggestions to get all of them to pop up when i hover?
jessica
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone Eastern
posts 75912 posts
points 13765 points
status Offline
mic mic bungee
[whispers] 5 seconds of jessica why didn't you tell me before
also, i already fixed it
ro
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone gmt -3
posts 39805 posts
points 905350 points
status Offline
5 seconds of jessica LOL JK ro is a genius and already fixed it
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
posts 30701 posts
points 43050 points
status Offline
starting over completely. pm me if you wanna keep something.
sorry babeeee!! i just now noticed it and you've had to do a billion and one things the last few days xD but thank you c: you're the best!

and wyatt, ugh always coming in clutch with the code saves <33 you know way more about coding than you give yourself credit for!!
jessica
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone Eastern
posts 75912 posts
points 13765 points
status Offline
♡ { SEPTEMBER SIXTH ] ♡ i've been shit and went mia from cosl for a little bit but i'm gonna work on updating my tracker and replying to threads! i'll probably send out interest pms before i reply to anything to make sure you're still interested xoxo
not really an /issue/ but i noticed that the title for the advertising board is grey and not white like the rest so just wanted to bring that to your attention http://i.imgbox.com/ZIOyo3wn.png http://i.imgbox.com/ZIOyo3wn.png
cora
pronouns she + her + hers
age 24
timezone pacific
posts 3964 posts
points 5915 points
status Offline
mic mic bungee
coral grimes i missed an a bc i'm awful at everything. thanks for letting us know!!

NVM APPARENTLY IT WAS CASSIE AND NOT ME I'M NOT AWFUL NOW
ro
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone gmt -3
posts 39805 posts
points 905350 points
status Offline
october 12: currently not taking on any new plots.
coral grimes thanks love. that was me lol i forgot to add an a to one of the div class things in the css. but i fixed it!
cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 24638 posts
points 129645 points
status Offline
for some reason the forum images are showing up as rectangles on firefox (click for screenshot), though it was working properly when cosl first opened.

pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
mic mic bungee
oh kay that's probably a firefox thing, since every browser is so different and the smallest updates can ruin everything tbh, but i'll look into it to see if i can make the coding a little more specific for firefox!
ro
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone gmt -3
posts 39805 posts
points 905350 points
status Offline
ro is satan thanks in advance for looking into it http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png

pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
lol hi it's me again with a rly tiny thing :)

i noticed that when things are in code tags it lowercases everything, and with codes that link to things like google fonts, it can kind of mess with the code so i was just wondering if that could be fixed!
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
posts 30701 posts
points 43050 points
status Offline
staring at the blank page before youuu open up the dirty window let the sun illuminate the words that you cannot find
damn, wyatt! hi cassie asked me to reply for her but she said she took out the lowercase text transform so it should all be fixed now!
krys
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone gmt
posts 2633 posts
points 9670 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (16) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!