welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (11) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

ask the staff

cassie palvin.

cassie     31 years old     she / her
pm me
central
backstreet boys
23421 posts
69695 points
currently Online
Jul 27 2016, 05:29 PM         Quote        
ask the staff
if you have questions or suggestions or whatever here's the place to hit the staff members up! we wanted a thread that we could track to make sure to see all questions and get to them as quickly as possible, so if you have anything you need here's the place to let us know, and the staff members will be able to answer. <3

please allow staff members to answer this thread
september 12: i am back and trying to get caught up. please bear with me.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     cancer
yes to 18+ threads

cairo

cairo     25 years old     he + him
pm for discord
gmt-6
blackstreet
5987 posts
115255 points
currently Offline
Aug 1 2016, 12:19 AM         Quote        
first suggestion, woo!

uh, it's not a really large suggestion and might be seen as a little unnecessary, but for the asia board, would it be possible to make dubai as a main board alongside bangkok, seoul, tokyo, etc? the city itself is one of the most liberal / immigrant influenced locations in the middle east and one of the fastest growing economies in the world. idk, there just doesn't seem to be a main location there to represent the middle east and that makes me a little sad. :'c

sorry if this is unnecessary !
08/04 - bad vibes.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

kristen     21 years old     she / her / hers
pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Aug 1 2016, 12:59 AM         Quote        
just kidan !

ty for the suggestion!! i tried my best to come up with a somewhat diverse range that i thought everyone would use! obviously we can't add every city, but we can add this one for you! i'm going to wait to add it until the css is complete for it (because the set up requires more than me just creating the forum) and until we can make an image for it! we just ask that you (and others) use the forum! if it goes mostly unused we will take the forum away later on (this goes for all the rping forums).
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     terminal illnesses, rape/sexual assault, abuse (explicit physical abuse mostly), and incest (step-cest not included), pedophilia
yes to 18+ threads

cairo

cairo     25 years old     he + him
pm for discord
gmt-6
blackstreet
5987 posts
115255 points
currently Offline
Aug 1 2016, 01:15 AM         Quote        
thaaaaank you! ( ◜◒◝ )♡
i'll be sure to live in that board give it respect! i appreciate it!
08/04 - bad vibes.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
yes to 18+ threads

coral grimes

cora     24 years old     she + her + hers
aim @ coralgrimesbitch
pacific
boyz ii men
3964 posts
5415 points
currently Offline
Aug 1 2016, 07:16 AM         Quote        
    this isn't really a skin issue because it's more of a preference but would it be possible to have the icon up top be a link to our profile?? or have our profile name somewhere to click on the sidebar?? c:
♡ { SEPTEMBER SIXTH ] ♡ i've been shit and went mia from cosl for a little bit but i'm gonna work on updating my tracker and replying to threads! i'll probably send out interest pms before i reply to anything to make sure you're still interested xoxo
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     i just don't dig incest??
ask first to 18+ threads

cassie palvin.

pm me
central
backstreet boys
23421 posts
69695 points
currently Online
Aug 1 2016, 07:21 AM         Quote        
hey hun! the avatar in the corner actually is a link to your profile. it just doesn't work if you don't have one set. once you upload an avatar though, it will work!
yes to 18+ threads

coral grimes

aim @ coralgrimesbitch
pacific
boyz ii men
3964 posts
5415 points
currently Offline
Aug 1 2016, 07:22 AM         Quote        
    lmao woOOPSSS thank you angelface xoxo
♡ { SEPTEMBER SIXTH ] ♡ i've been shit and went mia from cosl for a little bit but i'm gonna work on updating my tracker and replying to threads! i'll probably send out interest pms before i reply to anything to make sure you're still interested xoxo
ask first to 18+ threads

rosalie daddario

rosalie     24 years old     she/her
twinflamcs @ aim
est
ginuwine
1001 posts
2510 points
currently Offline
Aug 1 2016, 09:14 AM         Quote        
hi this is just a suggestion! I was wondering if there could possibly be a space in the mini profile/custom profile where we could put our personal announcements like say we're going to be on hiatus for awhile kind of what the sig blurbs had on old cosl?
august 24th taking a break from cosl atm to focus on other things and i'm hoarding replies for now if you'd rather not wait lmk and I'll drop our plots but replies will be slow
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     rape & incest
yes to 18+ threads

cassie palvin.

pm me
central
backstreet boys
23421 posts
69695 points
currently Online
Aug 1 2016, 09:17 AM         Quote        
i like the idea. i will talk to ro about that. i am going to give her a little time before i have her fix anything since she worked really hard on the skin and she probably needs some down time!
yes to 18+ threads

casey

casey     26 years old     she/her
discord : casey #8598
PST
tlc
15319 posts
55000 points
currently Offline
Aug 1 2016, 09:23 AM         Quote        
maybe las vegas and australia could be added as destinations? just a thought. :)
discord hasn't been working for me for the past few days so if you sent me something, i didn't get it. :/ pm is best for now!
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     abuse, incest and rape.
yes to 18+ threads

chloe kardashian

chloe     23 years old     she/her
aim: chloe.rose92
eastern
mya
54 posts
275 points
currently Offline
Aug 1 2016, 11:35 AM         Quote        
hiiii, im not sure if this is possible. but would it be possible to have the custom posts gif and user profile gif be two separate fields. i just use a texture on my graphics that messes up if its not the exact size. if not its no big deal but i figured i would ask <3
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     none i can think of, tbh
yes to 18+ threads

emma(ly) thompson

emmaly     dirt years old     she/her
pm me for them you
pacific
mya
22 posts
160 points
currently Offline
Aug 1 2016, 12:43 PM         Quote        
i know people are providing codes/using their own/making their own. but maybe a thread in the coding forum where those of use that are coding incapable can request certain codes? if there already is one then i'm blind and senile in my old age and ignore me.
im slow on replies/starting. sorry guys. i have jury duty this next week so hopefully i'll have time to get stuff up.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     none.
ask first to 18+ threads

coral grimes

aim @ coralgrimesbitch
pacific
boyz ii men
3964 posts
5415 points
currently Offline
Aug 1 2016, 03:51 PM         Quote        
    can we get a last active thing somewhere in the mini or custom prof??
ask first to 18+ threads

5 seconds of jessica

jessica     22 years old     she/her
Eastern
nsync
75912 posts
13765 points
currently Offline
Aug 1 2016, 03:57 PM         Quote        
emma(ly) thompson
you can post the coding request in the coding / resource board (: it's not just for people to offer their codes but also as a place to request them.
starting over completely. pm me if you wanna keep something.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     rape/abuse/terminal illness
yes to 18+ threads

sarabear

sara     28 years old     she/her
pm for telegram/discord
est
hanson
1616 posts
75705 points
currently Offline
Aug 1 2016, 04:03 PM         Quote        
i noticed that you guys put in the built in links in the profile for trackers/requests and such since we don't have sigs anymore. but i also noticed that only one of them is customizable. for someone who doesnt ever put up myoa or specific face requests it makes those pretty useless and only allows us to have one link. is there any way to make it so we can label them all ourselves?
sept 10 - i'm in classes and a bit busy, but not dropping the things i have. if you want anything from me get at me on pm or discord.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     animal cruelty
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (11) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!