welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: lynn

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

ask the staff
t
twenty years old
ze/zir/zirs/zirself
eastern
ask me for my aim
mature threads? yes
02/05 - hi, taylor looked straight at me and did a nose wrinkle. that's all.
the oc
phi beta hi! it's something anyone can do so hopefully the staff is okay with me responding to this! you can use various websites. i personally use randimg.net (although i'm not using it currently) but i know imgweave is another one?
wyatt
22 years old
he/him
atlantic (gmt-4)
pm for telegram
mature threads? yes
february 7th | i broke two bones in my hand so chances are replies are going to be very slow while i get shit figured out and everything heals :/
how i met your mother
phi beta trace redfield.

the only issue with randimg.net is that they use imgur to host their images -- which as far as i know, imgur still has jcink banned because of roleplayers hotlinking to images (something not allowed in imgur's TOS). signavatar.com is an option, as well as imagerotation.com -- though i can't speak for how well either works, as i've never used them personally.

edit: imgweave.com is a really good option, too.
moon
28 years old
she/her
eastern
ask for aim or telegram
mature threads? yes
only doing comms for now but okay with doing a follow up rf. just know i'll be a bit slow <3
scandal
not sure if this is the right place to do this but i was wondering if an admin could make it so the threads on my personal board and sub boards post alphabetically? ♡♡♡
kristen
21 years old
she / her / hers
central/gmt -6
pm/aim/skype
mature threads? yes
feb 4th -- ♡ starting to get busy with college again but i'm still here! currently making a custom code set for lay. you can buy codes from me in the points thread! ty to my wonderful wife leigh for my avatars <3
goblin
aleina
25 years old
she / her
gmt +8
aim + pm + skype
mature threads? yes
14th feb ~ i'm finally done with my deadlines and can finally breathe. also gonna see exo in two weeks, im like BYE
how i met your mother
hi! is it possible to have like a joint personal board or something? like can we put ours together or maybe purchase a new one?
ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
pm me for it
mature threads? yes
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
goblin
spencer hi, angel!!! i just created a joint boards forum, so, yeah, now you can purchase a subforum there and stuff http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
aleina
25 years old
she / her
gmt +8
aim + pm + skype
mature threads? yes
14th feb ~ i'm finally done with my deadlines and can finally breathe. also gonna see exo in two weeks, im like BYE
how i met your mother
ro callowayomg that's so cool! thanks so much! <3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9 
add reply
fast reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
andrea
channy
hawk
lay