welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please check out our site tumblr !
Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

ask the staff
Jan 9 2017, 02:40 AM
phi beta hi! it's something anyone can do so hopefully the staff is okay with me responding to this! you can use various websites. i personally use randimg.net (although i'm not using it currently) but i know imgweave is another one?
player update
01/17 - work has killed me i'm deceased
pronouns: ze/zir/zirs/zirself
timezone: eastern
mature: yes
just t pls15940 posts // 79110 points
taylor swift.cinnamon dolce latte // Offline
Jan 9 2017, 03:01 AM
phi beta trace redfield.

the only issue with randimg.net is that they use imgur to host their images -- which as far as i know, imgur still has jcink banned because of roleplayers hotlinking to images (something not allowed in imgur's TOS). signavatar.com is an option, as well as imagerotation.com -- though i can't speak for how well either works, as i've never used them personally.

edit: imgweave.com is a really good option, too.
player update
january 13th | i'm pretty slow with things right now because i'm constantly flipping between backshift and dayshift at work, but i promise i'm going to get to everything soon!
pronouns: he/him
timezone: atlantic (gmt-4)
mature: yes
wyatt29888 posts // 46270 points
be quiet, wyatt.chai tea // Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9 
add reply
fast reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay