welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff
Pages: (12) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

ask the staff
Idk if I'm the only one experiencing the problem or if I am just being super blond and can't figure it out- but I noticed when I'm on my phone (like now), that I can't track topics or edit my own posts. The options just don't show up for me. Obviously it isn't a huge issue bc I can just switch to desktop version momentarily if needed, but I thought I would bring it up! c:
august 20th hi, i am tentatively back! i've had a lot going on this year... it hasn't been an easy one. sorry for the people i disappeared on. but i am ready as ever for plots if you'll have me. <3
mature?
ask first
status
please no: cancer, sometimes.
jac
25 • she/her • central
cortnie fransexy -- you aren't the only one with the issue! it'll let me see the options on some threads but not on others. it was brought up earlier (in the skin issues thread), but we still haven't found a fix for it. <3
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

mature?
yes
status
please no: terminal illnesses, rape/sexual assault, abuse (explicit physical abuse mostly), and incest (step-cest not included), pedophilia
kristen
21 • she / her / hers • central/gmt -6
☆ kenz egerton
forgive me if i'm just not seeing it, but i was wondering if we
had a character dump subforum anywhere? :')

like, specifically for character skeletons/apps?
i know we have other development forums in the character
junkyard, so i was curious about where those would go.
mature?
status
please no: 

• •
☆ kenz egerton i had meant to add something for that before we opened but forgot. i went ahead and added a forum titled "character development" where you can put apps and stuff like that or whatever you want there!
april 14th: ghost informed me that i no longer had the flu and that this needed to be updated. so here i am, updating it. are you happy now, ghost? anyways, i am currently taking on new plots but the things i am currently craving are the following: playing camila cabello, playing against shawn mendes, playing ariana grande, one liners and also long threads (700-1000 word posts) with very developed plots. if you would like to give me any of those things, check out one of my requests or pm/dm me.
mature?
yes
status
please no: cancer and i will not plot incest (stepcest and fostercest is okay but NOTHING blood related).
cassie
32 • she / her • central
ro
marie mikaelson jcink updated their admin cp today, and now we have bold for the custom profile fields and it'll show in your mini profile and profile http://i.imgbox.com/tHejXvzf.png

thanks @ jcink, you've done it again
mic mic bungee
mature?
yes
status
please no: non/dub-con, incest, terminal illnesses of any and all kinds.
ro
24 • she/her • gmt -3
marie mikaelson
QUOTE (ro is satan @ Aug 2 2016, 08:19 PM)
marie mikaelson jcink updated their admin cp today, and now we have bold for the custom profile fields and it'll show in your mini profile and profile  http://i.imgbox.com/tHejXvzf.png

thanks @ jcink, you've done it again

sobs bless jcink

hella heart eyes over cosl being on jcink now bc of how great jcink is lmao
mature?
status
please no: 

• •
hello friends! so, i'm having some trouble with bolding and the mini profile. whenever i try to bold the date i have written in my little blurb, it unbolds the names i have bolded for what faces i like to use. then, when i remove the bold, the faces still don't look bolded? so there's just something funky going on with bolding and the mini profile!
02.18.17 – trying to pick up some new mxm plots! i have a mxm request up so definitely post there.
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a
bexx
20 • she/her • EST / GMT -5
ro
indominus bexx if you give me a moment, i'll check the entire admin cp all over again because the new jcink feature is too new but it should be working fine since it's not beta anymore. if i find something quickly, i'll edit this post in with all the info, so keep an eye here bb

UPDATE: the new jcink feature is interferring with custom profiles (as expected) so we have to decide whether we want to keep the bold for the miniprofiles or the profiles.
mic mic bungee
mature?
yes
status
ro
24 • she/her • gmt -3
ro
fall out moose a direct cbox link was added to the links right under the header!!!
mic mic bungee
mature?
yes
status
ro
24 • she/her • gmt -3
oh kay
would it be possible to get the gif in the custom posts and the gif in the custom profile in two separate profile fields? the shapes are so different that it's hard to position in a way that makes them both look good. i also tend to use a texture that messes up when things are auto-resized.
mature?
status
please no: 

• •
ro
oh kay you got it!!! sorry i didn't get to it earlier!!
mic mic bungee
mature?
yes
status
ro
24 • she/her • gmt -3
hey guys! i noticed that the personal announcements spot cuts off in the member profile. is there a way to increase the character limit there? (if not, no worries, i know absolutely zero about coding so lolol i defer to y'all)
september 15: i'm gettin back in the swing of things!! i wanna do all the rf & comms pls xo
mature?
ask first
status
please no: animal cruelty, underage characters/face claims, incest, other touchy topics w/out prior discussion/planning
sue
28 • she + her • gmt-8
krista starr ★
can we get a list of what hexcodes are already being used in the cbox added to the points thread?
mature?
status
please no: 

• •
ro
sue the cat mom i think it should be good now? it should scroll like it does on my profile & mini-profile (i was testing so don't mind the lorem ipsum lmao)

krista starr ★ we'll have one soon!!
mic mic bungee
mature?
yes
status
ro
24 • she/her • gmt -3
could we get the rest of the emojis added pls

also i've noticed a few guests / new members ask like where to post/find requests, and where the codes are. and while i know there's a guide up that links everything maybe adding one or two more links to the topbar with like 'requests' 'codes' like in similar non-cosl jcink sites might make it a little more user friendly to newcommers? just a suggestion
10.6.16 - *cry emoji* so it's been midterms and nonstop projects/ papers so i'm a little slow. but after this week i'll get back into the swing of things i swear.
mature?
yes
status
please no: child/parent, brother/sister incest
caleigh
twenty-two • she/hers • est
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (12) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
fast reply
new poll