welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

I NEED A MACHINE-GUN 🔫, all the tws you can think of.

this is just a plot idea I’ve had on my mind forever so I thought why not bring it forward and see if there are any biters. Now just a quick note & warning; i'm looking for someone to play the male on this so if you’re not okay with that then this is probably not for you. i can’t play males to save my life and I’m just gonna leave it at that. Also, if you are in any way triggered by violence, serial killers, female abuse, abuse of the mind and body, psychopath behavior – leave now while you still can mwuhahaha. I want this plot dark and smutty. that being said…moving on to the nitty gritty

What I had in mind was sort inspired by Harley x joker (suicide squad) eric x lori (tenderness) and paul x Katie (the fall) – basically, a young woman falling for a killer or a serial killer. I’m not dead set on the details of the plot, just the general idea. He could have maybe offed his sub accidentally during a bdsm session of breath-play. He could be murdering several women or maybe just one. idk. I'm very driven by faces and ships though so I will list the ideas below. I would like to start with him being already in prison and she visits him every now and then, and as they grow closer the visitations become more and more often, and more and more intense. I like the idea of them not being able to touch or be in a free space at the beginning, or maybe they had known each other (but not so well) and then she saw him on tv getting caught so she reached out to him or something.

Eventually he gets out and we can move on from there, but they fall deeply and madly in love, whether he has a secret fantasy of killing her or not is totally up to you xD, as far as ages go I was thinking he should be older, definitely some kind of age gap but nothing like 20 years apart or smth. The ships I had in mind for this: zayn malik x gigi hadid, Jamie dornan x Dakota Johnson, boyd Holbrook x felicity jones, alex pettyfer x amber heard, ian somerhalder x lucy hale, lucky blue smith x Barbara palvin\taylor hill\selena gomez, ash stymest x Barbara palvin, colton Haynes x Holland roden\barbara palvin, Jeremy meeks x shay mitchell, Stephen james x zoey deutch\gabriella wilde\nicola peltz. If you’ve read so far and want this please feel free to drop me a pm or add me on discord!: Cherry#0777 . make me happy. <3

mature?
yes
status
please no: 
cherry
26 • sheher • gmt+3
love dove

Hi there!! I've been looking to do trigger plots and testing new waters. I've never played a charrie like this, but definitely willing. I might be rusty the first few? I'd like to discuss a little more together to figure out why he killed people or a person.

anywaayyy if you're up for it I'm up for it!! here are the ships I'm interested in

zayn malik x gigi hadid,
alex pettyfer x amber heard
jeremy meeks x shay mitchell

I have no idea which one I prefer lmao

cherry bomb
mature?
status
please no: 

• •

omg yessss trigger plots are the best i promise xD
ALLLLLLLL THE SHIPS TOO xD i wanna say zayn cause he's my new obsession but honestly you should choose ;P
also do you have discord so we could discuss them a little further?
love dove
mature?
yes
status
please no: 
cherry
26 • sheher • gmt+3
bumping (:
mature?
yes
status
please no: 
cherry
26 • sheher • gmt+3
So I'm mobile right now...but id be really into talking about this plot! Im thinking guy, charles manson level fame gets locked up. Charismatic af. Gets out on some technicality or mafia style buying off government officals. She ends up like his harley quin, captive, stockholm thing? Or willing participant? Idk so much we could do here. Could even introduce other people, like a small group ahs type thing...or not, totally open! For faces if be down with J Leto, Stephen James, or maybe Zayn...but ive never used him, so id really have to look. Also, the only trigger i have is suicide...and thats literally it. So.

My discord is Skarsgardian#0443
mature?
yes
status
please no: None! Bring on...everything :D
Skars
25 • she/her • .
QUOTE (skarsgardian @ Jan 3 2018, 12:07 PM)
So I'm mobile right now...but id be really into talking about this plot! Im thinking guy, charles manson level fame gets locked up. Charismatic af. Gets out on some technicality or mafia style buying off government officals.  She ends up like his harley quin, captive, stockholm thing? Or willing participant? Idk so much we could do here. Could even introduce other people, like a small group ahs  type thing...or not, totally open! For faces if be down with J Leto, Stephen James, or maybe Zayn...but ive never used him, so id really have to look. Also, the only trigger i have is suicide...and thats literally it. So.

My discord is Skarsgardian#0443

skarsgardian yes yes yessss literally yes to everything.
also added ya on discord and i literally just now realized i feel like bill skarsgard could be the perfect charismatic killer so if you're down i'm down. HOTNESS.
mature?
yes
status
please no: 
cherry
26 • sheher • gmt+3
bumpity please?
nothing came out of it so far :\
mature?
yes
status
please no: 
cherry
26 • sheher • gmt+3
bumpity please?
still no takers so please only respond if you're serious about these plots!
mature?
yes
status
please no: 
cherry
26 • sheher • gmt+3
bumpity please?
mature?
yes
status
please no: 
cherry
26 • sheher • gmt+3
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPIN
mature?
yes
status
please no: 
cherry
26 • sheher • gmt+3
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll