welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

crying lightning -, @ caleigh
07 . 15 . 17 hi i'm backkkkkk !!!!!!! will be posting a crackship soon & hmu for myoa in the meantime xoxo
ty had only invited malia over after she promised to leave by a certain time - knew that whatever miracle had caused daisy to give him another chance would be wasted if he wasn't careful. and really, he had nothing to hide this time. malia was a friend, someone who knew him better than he'd like to admit, and recently someone he'd felt comfortable enough talking to.

someone that, unlike daisy and freddie, never criticized his bad habits to his face - which was enough at this point.

he'd been clean for a full week, and steered clear of any betting he'd been involved in the past few weeks. he even paid back what he owed, knowing that daisy would find out if he had any debts.

and for a whole two hours he cleared his mind playing video games with malia - ignored the thousand restless butterflies in his stomach, only there because daisy was coming over and he hadn't seen her since that stupid party.

since she'd taken him back.

( since he'd said i love you )

he cursed at the game, fidgeted with his controller as the time ticked by, and restlessly wondered if he could really keep this up. being clean. facing daisy after everything that had happened since he last looked her in the eye. "you've gotta go," he glanced at his phone, realizing just how late it was, and ushered malia to the door more quickly than usual.

his mind was racing, and he began to nervously clean the place ( it wasn't even his place ) until he heard a knock on the door. too soon after malia had left...

too soon to be freddie coming home from work...

ty slowly made his way over, unlatched the door slowly, and cracked it open only to find daisy staring back at him. for a split second his breath caught in his chest, "hey," he smiled, uneasily.

mac
pronouns she, her
age 23
timezone central
posts 1327 posts
points 76155 points
status Offline
10.6.16 - *cry emoji* so it's been midterms and nonstop projects/ papers so i'm a little slow. but after this week i'll get back into the swing of things i swear.
she's almost certain that an unspoken condition on which she could keep her new car was that the breakup with ty would remain a permanent thing for as long as she lived. a whole month apart and daisy had taken her parent's helpful suggestion of going on a few organized dates with chad? her parents had never (ever) witnessed anything quite like this recently. it was always ty this, and ty that, and lots of tears and 2am phone calls. however, they, her father especially, couldn't have been more thrilled at the "progress" that was being made.

neither one of them could stop going on about the new found good influences in her life and what a positive change they've seen in the past month (truthfully daisy has always been the same and it's not like she wants to do what ty was but not bailing your boyfriend out of jail for the second time is considered a positive thing). and everytime they complimented they made sure to be oh so careful to not bring up his name. as if saying his name aloud would somehow summon him back into their daughter's bed. it was still explicitly clear.

when she'd buttered them up it wasn't a lie. she really didn't have any intentions of getting back together with him for the millionth time. but she's often ruled by a higher power than sensibility and logic and he seems to defy all of those. she loves him and overpowers everything, every single time.

so she spends hours to decide on some velvet slip dress he'd seen her in like at least ten times before. and two more to fix her hair so it looked just like how it always did. and an additional hour to just leave the house. for no goddamn reason at all it's just ty after all. he's seen her puke taco bell up after one too many jello shots and still thought she was cute enough to date.

still, it takes her a good hour to even leave the house. and as she sits at the end of the block fixing her lip gloss for one last final time she thinks she spots someone very familiar, but she's hoping it's just her eyes playing tricks on her. he wouldn't? right? he wouldn't. he was changed and yet she finds herself ringing the doorbell a few seconds later thinking about who she just saw a little too much with her heart feeling heavier by the moment and her eyes growing wetter. he wouldn't she reminds herself as she quickly looks up as the door opens - as if that'll instantly dry her eyes. "hey,"

daisy x ty mac sætre notes or w/e

© CALEIGH
caleigh
pronouns she/hers
age twenty-two
timezone est
posts 18026 posts
points 18775 points
status Offline
07 . 15 . 17 hi i'm backkkkkk !!!!!!! will be posting a crackship soon & hmu for myoa in the meantime xoxo
ty isn't sure what causes his heart to beat faster - that velvet dress, or the fact that something was obviously not right. and he knew as soon as he saw her face, the gleam of watery eyes, that he'd already managed to do something wrong. his mind began to race - but he knew better than to think malia would have said or done anything petty, not to daisy anyway. she wasn't like that.

not after he'd made sure to sit down, and have a talk to her about the nature of their relationship and how things would be different now. for good.

he wondered if it was her parents, trying to keep them apart again. it wouldn't be the first time they threatened to take something away if she didn't quit hanging around "bad influences", though they might as well just say his name.

cautiously he stepped aside so that she could enter, and after closing the door he turned to wrap his arms around her. "what is it?" he asks, lips pressed to her hair.

there was something so calming about being around her, even just like this. standing in the middle of freddie's apartment, she made him feel like maybe everything wasn't so twisted. his past didn't matter nearly so much - even with butterflies making restless circles, he was more at ease with daisy than with anyone else.

mac
pronouns she, her
age 23
timezone central
posts 1327 posts
points 76155 points
status Offline
10.6.16 - *cry emoji* so it's been midterms and nonstop projects/ papers so i'm a little slow. but after this week i'll get back into the swing of things i swear.
it's both relaxing and nerve wracking to be here, in front of him again after she's promised herself that she'd love herself more than to make this mistake again. she can't help her draw to him though, and there's something (there's always something) about this time that feels diffrent. she needs it to be diffrent. "nothing" she hums as she feels her hands wrap around her waist, and her eyes shut for a few seconds. if it could just be like this, soft, for the rest of their relationship she'd be happy. "i was just being stupid" she's often over emotional about nothing at all. it wasn't her best or brightest trait, she knows this, and she's telling herself it's nothing. starting things off with a fight? less than ideal.

"just missed this is all" she turns around to push herself onto her toes and press a quick, fleeting, kiss against his lips. it was a peck, barley. so pg rated because they were taking it slow. and hopefully that was slow enough. "missed you" she admits. "how's your week been?"

daisy x ty mac sætre notes or w/e

© CALEIGH
caleigh
pronouns she/hers
age twenty-two
timezone est
posts 18026 posts
points 18775 points
status Offline
her voice is soft, spoken into the material of his shirt as she presses into him. he almost asks again, makes sure she understands the concern he feels - like walking on thin ice was new for them. as if he hadn't been the cause of her tears before.

but he lets it go, and when she pulls back to give him the barest kiss, he nearly leans forward to give her something real. something she would remember.

ty doesn't know how long he can keep this up, his act. taking everything so slowly they may as well just be friends. the only thing keeping him from diving back over the edge is the fact that he knows how it'll end - he'll do something wrong, and maybe this next time he won't get another chance to make it right. "i missed you too," he reaches for her hand, leads her to the couch and in any other circumstance would pull her onto his lap.

instead he settles for her next to him.

"fucking boring," he glances at her, "yours?

mac
pronouns she, her
age 23
timezone central
posts 1327 posts
points 76155 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!