add reply
new poll

what to do, a channy brown christmas
alias: kristen
pronouns: she / her / hers
may 19th -- ♡ i'm back~~

if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, please pm me for availability!

timezone: central/gmt -6
mature: yes
member group: mulan
36484 posts 398745 points
Dec 22 2016, 07:29 PM
tell me what to do
[based on this au: “you crashed into me on your bicycle but I’m actually okay, you on the other hand look like you need some first aid”]

chase is in a world of his own. he'd just come from the corner store and was on his way back to his apartment, almost reaching the front of his building before he hears a shout. chase looks up, not seeing the bike until it's too late to get out of the way. he still tries, dodging to the right, trying to keep a hold on the bag he was carrying. "fuck," he grunts as he hits the pavement, but he's laughing soon enough--this is just his luck.
may 19th -- ♡ i'm back~~

if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, please pm me for availability!

Dec 25 2016, 06:15 PM
tell me what to do
he wasn't mad at all, just a little startled by the whole thing, because it was his first time almost getting run over by a bicycle. he got up quickly, going over to the girl on the bike. are you okay? he asks, picking her bike up and leaning it against the wall of the building before squatting down beside her. looks like your knee is bleeding. i have a little first aid kit up in my apartment, he offers, nodding his head towards the building in front of them.
alias: channy
pronouns: she/her
[may 16]: i'm collecting dust over here and just hope for more things from people! love me ! after a week of not replying to communication threads, i will dead them and after a month of not replying to actual threads, i will dead them.
timezone: PST
member group: moana
10917 posts 137605 points
Dec 26 2016, 02:39 AM
elsa sighed heavily, trying to block out the pain. it wasn't the easiest, but she tried. she shook her head, wishing that of all days this would happen to her. she knew she wasn't the best when it came to staying on her feet, but on a bike? the same damn fate. she glanced up, hearing the guy's voice as she gave him a sheepish smile. boy, did she feel like an idiot. she nodded, "yeah, you?" she did run her bike right into his direction, but he seemed to be okay. didn't hurt to ask. "please? that would be great. " she really didn't want to pick up her bike again and start riding on a busted knee. she felt she wouldn't get far, so she would rather stay where she was until otherwise.
tagged: kristen ♡
may 19th -- ♡ i'm back~~

Dec 28 2016, 12:33 AM
tell me what to do
chase returned her smile, because he was sure she was kind of embarrassed over the incident. he wasn't hurt, so he couldn't really be mad at her. "i'm okay, thanks for asking," he answers her question. he thought kindness went a long way. of course. here, let me help you up," he says as he extends his hand to her, helping her to her feet. "luckily i live on the first floor. you can set your bike inside of my apartment if you want. so no one takes it," he offers, leading the way to his apartment. he takes the key out and unlocks the door, letting her inside before he follows.
alias: channy
pronouns: she/her
[may 16]: i'm collecting dust over here and just hope for more things from people! love me ! after a week of not replying to communication threads, i will dead them and after a month of not replying to actual threads, i will dead them.
timezone: PST
member group: moana
10917 posts 137605 points
Dec 28 2016, 01:28 AM
elsa truly hated herself at this moment since she couldn't keep herself on a damn bike. it was embarrassing, and she hasn't even looked around to see who stood around to see what happened. better yet, wondering who had their camera out to get everything. she knew she would end up some social media platform. she gave him a sheepish smile, "thanks," she took his hand and slowly stood to her feet. "i think it would be wise." she added, laughing lightly. she would rather have it out of the way. she wouldn't want to be the reason of someone tripping over her bike or like he said, someone taking it. she sighed, wincing slightly at the pain surging through her leg. "thanks again."
tagged: kristen ♡
may 19th -- ♡ i'm back~~

Dec 30 2016, 02:27 AM
tell me what to do
you're welcome. but it's really no problem, he tells her, and chase genuinely means it. he was just glad neither of them were seriously hurt. you can sit here, and i'll be right back, he tells her, pointing to the bar stool before he goes back to his room to find his first aid box. he brings it up there and sets it on the counter, pulling out some antiseptic spray, cream, and a big bandaid. do you want to do it? he asks, laughing a little, because he's unsure of himself. she was a pretty girl, and he didn't really know how to act.
may 19th -- ♡ i'm back~~

Jan 12 2017, 12:49 AM
tell me what to do
chase looks up at her and smiles, nodding quickly. yeah sure, he says, and he definitely doesn't mind doing it. he just wanted to be polite if she wanted to do it, because he was unsure if she'd want a stranger doing it. he reaches over the counter to grab some paper towels and turns the faucet on, wetting them. this may sting, but i'll be gentle, he promises, pressing the wet paper towel to her knee and dabbing it gently, trying to clean the blood that had collected on her skin.
<3
may 19th -- ♡ i'm back~~

Jan 20 2017, 01:21 AM
tell me what to do
he looks up at her when she winces, eyes widening a little. i'm sorry! he draws his hand back, and they apologize at the same time, making chase laugh. he smiles back and gently dabs at the wound again, trying to get the rest of the blood off. no, not really, he laughs. i just like to be prepared, because i tend to have bad luck, chase says, and he laughs some more.
<3
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!