welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

lip gallagher x oc, shameless (us)
3/20 - i'll be gone on vacation 27th-11th.
lip
fucking
gallagher
hey! i'm going to keep this pretty simple. i want to rp lip gallagher against oc girls. i'm not really interested in canon girls from the show. i'm down for a few where i play against lip gallagher, but a trade off is not needed. it is just if you are also wanting to play lip. rf or cell phones are fine! i'm a bit rusty at playing him - so bare with me if it isn't 100% accurate. i can go from any point in the show!

check my page for faces

plots teacher/student, prostitute/client, bf/gfs dad/mom, experienced x inexperienced, rich/poor, room mates gf, accidental pregnancy, smut, exes, friends with benefits, enemies with benefits, cheating. whatever. i'm down for whatever.

just let me play lip gallagher
thanks for stopping by!
shadia
pronouns she/her
age 20
timezone central
posts 26 posts
points 1345 points
status Offline
alright, so i'm BACK. i'm sick of my anxiety/depression getting the best of me and rping makes me happy, so here i am. c: i'll likely drop almost everything i had, but if there's something you want to keep, pls let me know!!
I WANT THIS PLEASEEEEEE if you're okay playing lip!! accidental pregnancy, maybe?? and maybe someone a little younger?
EMILY
pronouns SHE/HER
age 26
timezone CENTRAL
posts 2576 posts
points 72000 points
status Offline
emily dixon yes pls. i can start it! should she be telling him, already pretty pretty, or child already born?
shadia
pronouns she/her
age 20
timezone central
posts 26 posts
points 1345 points
status Offline
sep. 24 - chinese is completely kicking my ass, so if i don't reply in a timely manner that's why. 杀我.
king shadia hi shadia !! lip x roommate's girlfriend??? http://i.imgbox.com/3LlyEOC8.png
maddie
pronouns she/her
age 18
timezone CST
posts 5432 posts
points 71800 points
status Offline
sept 6 fresh start. easing back in. be gentle.
king shadia hi bunny! was thinking maybe your lip to my dove cameron for an experienced/inexperienced friends with benefits type situation? xoxox
courtney
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone MST
posts 4493 posts
points 137600 points
status Offline
3/25 grad school has taken over my life, but one more month and i am free for the summer! gimme things to distract me pls.
AHHHH YOU ARE THE ANSWER TO MY PRAYERS. give me lip x ta with a little affair action going on?
emmy
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone cst
posts 576 posts
points 34255 points
status Offline
maddie yeah! i'm down for this. what face are you going to use??

courtney i'm so down! dove and jeremy look great together.

the emmy awards sounds like lip tbh! i'm so down for this! what face??

shadia
pronouns she/her
age 20
timezone central
posts 26 posts
points 1345 points
status Offline
sept 6 fresh start. easing back in. be gentle.
king shadia beautiful!! i'm happy to start with a comm or a rf – whatever suits you, lovely! let me know if you want me to start it xoxox
courtney
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone MST
posts 4493 posts
points 137600 points
status Offline
3/25 grad school has taken over my life, but one more month and i am free for the summer! gimme things to distract me pls.
the fact that the johanna braddy plot wasn't explored more pissed me off so much. this will allow me to continue it!

i checked out your crackship and i didn't see any faces that could feasibly pass for much older than jeremy allen white. any older females that you had in mind? i'm fairly flexible, and my profile has a few of you wanna check that out!
emmy
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone cst
posts 576 posts
points 34255 points
status Offline
sep. 24 - chinese is completely kicking my ass, so if i don't reply in a timely manner that's why. 杀我.
king shadia i was thinking i could swing stefanie scott if you'd be okay with that??
maddie
pronouns she/her
age 18
timezone CST
posts 5432 posts
points 71800 points
status Offline
alright, so i'm BACK. i'm sick of my anxiety/depression getting the best of me and rping makes me happy, so here i am. c: i'll likely drop almost everything i had, but if there's something you want to keep, pls let me know!!
i think telling him would be perf!!! like she just found out she was pregnant and there's no doubt it's his??
EMILY
pronouns SHE/HER
age 26
timezone CENTRAL
posts 2576 posts
points 72000 points
status Offline

courtney a rf would be lovely if you don't mind! if you can't - a comm is great, too! thank you!

the emmy awards i'm honestly not picky! felicity jones, alexa davalos, rosemund pike, or lea seydoux from yours are all great! if you have someone different in mind - i'm sure she'll be fine!

maddie shes perfect! i can get theirs up?

emily dixon yes, please! this sounds great. i can get it up?

shadia
pronouns she/her
age 20
timezone central
posts 26 posts
points 1345 points
status Offline
awesome! i'm leaning towards alexa, but she doesn't have a ton of gifs. i'll decide soon! do you want me to start or you?
emmy
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone cst
posts 576 posts
points 34255 points
status Offline
king shadia i would adore you sm if you could. http://i.imgbox.com/uCNNgEFr.png
maddie
pronouns she/her
age 18
timezone CST
posts 5432 posts
points 71800 points
status Offline
sounds good!!
EMILY
pronouns SHE/HER
age 26
timezone CENTRAL
posts 2576 posts
points 72000 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | dead requests | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!