welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

youtube pls, them and yt plots
okay so this is like two different requests, but they both are kinda similar but not really? they don't have to go together either, like the faces i want used don't need to be with one of the plots, but i just really want them all so was like why not just post it all together.

firstly, i want to be that person who uses youtuber faces and everything. only a few, because i tend to stick with a few only and lets be real, it's down to like 3/4/5 and hey. i just want the holy trinity of felix, sean and mark and every single pairing of them together please. yes, i love jelix too much and i ain't even sorry about it~ but i also wouldn't mind using zoe sugg bc i think she is cute. and maybe some others idk, alissa violet is cute too and i can't think of anyone else atm, so throw some at me and we'll see. and that is basically the jist of the first part https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odJeQb.png

but the second and main part of this request is that i really want youtube based plots. so like vloggers living together, beauty gurus who are "pals" and shit like that. i'll do a list of things that i realllyyyy am craving, but just throw anything at me because we all know i'll say yes to pretty much everything as well. this makes no sense at all but hey, give me everything xo

- vloggers.
- any youtuber living together in some kind of bigass flat.
- cute beauty gurus who collab all the time and everyone ships them~
- bunches of people who frequently collab and are all friendly, but pretty much hate each other and it's all for show.
- anything to do with buzzfeed unsolved, i badly want some shane & ryan friend deal where they just go searching for everything and there is one who is a complete believer and the other is the guy who likes to mess with his friend and ugh, i want this so much.
- gaming pals who basically live on each other's channels and poke fun of each other and cause shit and are 1000% in a poly relationship with each other but just don't know it yet~

// youtubers & youtube plots //
june 21 ▹ i'm free! or well until next week when i'm back to working full time for two weeks and then semester b starts and i'll be back into studying again. will get to things when i get to them xo
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a
becky
25 • she/her • gmt +12/nzst
you go becky horan.

i am so eager to use liza koshy?? if you'd fancy someone against her c: male or female idm.
april 26 got the sickness bug... replies are coming i promise xo
mature?
yes
status
please no: i'm pretty open to everything! i will let you know if something makes me uncomfortable!
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
poppy delevingne

omg pls but like liza x maybe alissa violet in something idek i just need it all
june 21 ▹ i'm free! or well until next week when i'm back to working full time for two weeks and then semester b starts and i'll be back into studying again. will get to things when i get to them xo
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a
becky
25 • she/her • gmt +12/nzst
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll