welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

i think i know, maddie
sept 6 fresh start. easing back in. be gentle.
rosie had wasted no time in curling against emma's side, sneakers abandoned on the floor in front of the sofa that they had claimed for their own. her fingers brushed soothing, absentminded strokes through blonde hair as she recounted the so-called super unfortunate incident that had led to the confiscation of her license. the neighbours had still not forgiven her for the state of their front garden, which she happened to think was rather bad given the spirit of togetherness that was meant to encapsulate the holiday season and she told her friend as much with a solemn nod. “–– anyways, i just think it's a shame, really, 'cos we're meant to be spreading good tidings of great joy and that old bint's up there acting like i ran over her cat.”
oh, did you see
what we've done?
courtney
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone MST
posts 4493 posts
points 137600 points
status Offline
sep. 24 - chinese is completely kicking my ass, so if i don't reply in a timely manner that's why. 杀我.
emma hadn't known just how badly she'd needed this night, but i had become apparent once the tension in her shoulders had relieved that rosie was incredibly apt in making all of her worries feel temporary and unnecessary. tomorrow she would go back to worrying about the unsteady state of her relationship and her upcoming exams, but tonight, they would rest. head cradled against her best friend, she was glad that rosie wouldn't be able to see the skepticism settling upon pale features. "you didn't, but you could have."
© kristen
maddie
pronouns she/her
age 18
timezone CST
posts 5432 posts
points 71800 points
status Offline
sept 6 fresh start. easing back in. be gentle.
there was a scoff that followed on the heels of emma's words, a vehement denial of the ludicrosity of her observation. “you think i wouldn't be able to see her cat from a mile away? he's massive.” it was a flimsy defense at best given the fact that she had clearly not seen mrs luton's ‘prize-winning winter blooms‘, but rosie maintained that this was all down to bad road conditions and the failure of the local council to properly prepare for icy conditions. “sorry, are we not talking about how i could have died in her stupid flowerbeds?” bit dramatic, that.
oh, did you see
what we've done?
courtney
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone MST
posts 4493 posts
points 137600 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!