welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

homecoming, gingerschnapps | "babs"

isa

isa     25 years old     she/her
telegram + discord
gmt +8
blackstreet
7764 posts
409235 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 01:01 AM         Quote        
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

ooc: dickwing be using this costume, pretty much <3
0707 - i will die listening to carly rae jepsen's "cut to the feeling"
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     i don't know her.
yes to 18+ threads

gingerschnapps

Ginger     23 years old     she/her
pm for discord
CTL
ginuwine
1330 posts
64075 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 11:01 AM         Quote        
A whirl of emotions overcame Barbara the moment she heard about Dick's arrival. She knew if she focused on her hopes and fears regarding him she wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything else, so she beat down her feelings, and stored them away into a box in the back of her mind to hopefully be explored later at leisure when the case was over.

Barbra observed Dick's arrivals from the shadows, and couldn't help but smile at his style - always that theatrical flare. Her eyes ran over the arc of his body as he landed, and silently admired the way his muscles moved below his costume. He had gotten stronger since leaving Gotham, she thought, and looked forward to testing her theory out. "Nice suit," she said, stepping into the light. "Guess I can't call you Wonder Boy anymore."
9/5 School has started up again. Replies will be sporadic but they're coming.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     I don't do cancer or drug plots. Keep sex 18+ (some exceptions- HP characters can be 17, we can reference underage sex between minors but no active threads or statuary rape).
yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!