welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

i think i know, maddie

courtney

courtney     23 years old     she/her
MST
boyz 2 men
4492 posts
137550 points
currently Offline
Jan 9 2017, 03:39 PM         Quote        
rosie had wasted no time in curling against emma's side, sneakers abandoned on the floor in front of the sofa that they had claimed for their own. her fingers brushed soothing, absentminded strokes through blonde hair as she recounted the so-called super unfortunate incident that had led to the confiscation of her license. the neighbours had still not forgiven her for the state of their front garden, which she happened to think was rather bad given the spirit of togetherness that was meant to encapsulate the holiday season and she told her friend as much with a solemn nod. “–– anyways, i just think it's a shame, really, 'cos we're meant to be spreading good tidings of great joy and that old bint's up there acting like i ran over her cat.”
oh, did you see
what we've done?
aug 16 ???????????
TRIGGERS     non-con, snakes, trypophobia
yes to 18+ threads

maddie

maddie     18 years old     she/her
PM, maddie#7054
CST
boyz 2 men
5214 posts
58500 points
currently Offline
Jan 9 2017, 08:16 PM         Quote        
emma hadn't known just how badly she'd needed this night, but i had become apparent once the tension in her shoulders had relieved that rosie was incredibly apt in making all of her worries feel temporary and unnecessary. tomorrow she would go back to worrying about the unsteady state of her relationship and her upcoming exams, but tonight, they would rest. head cradled against her best friend, she was glad that rosie wouldn't be able to see the skepticism settling upon pale features. "you didn't, but you could have."
© kristen
aug. 15 - what has two thumbs and is moving to college friday? THIS GIRL
TRIGGERS     spiders and trypophobia, those are the two major ones.
yes to 18+ threads

courtney

courtney     23 years old     she/her
MST
boyz 2 men
4492 posts
137550 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 01:31 PM         Quote        
there was a scoff that followed on the heels of emma's words, a vehement denial of the ludicrosity of her observation. “you think i wouldn't be able to see her cat from a mile away? he's massive.” it was a flimsy defense at best given the fact that she had clearly not seen mrs luton's ‘prize-winning winter blooms‘, but rosie maintained that this was all down to bad road conditions and the failure of the local council to properly prepare for icy conditions. “sorry, are we not talking about how i could have died in her stupid flowerbeds?” bit dramatic, that.
oh, did you see
what we've done?
aug 16 ???????????
TRIGGERS     non-con, snakes, trypophobia
yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!