add reply
new poll

honey, i'm home (M TW), rae // fassbender x sophie turner
alias: rae
pronouns: she/her
FEB 2 i'm going out of town for the weekend tomorrow and won't be back home until monday night. replies will be slower than normal and since i'm leaving my laptop at home, non comm threads probably won't be replied to until i get back.
timezone: cst
mature: yes
member group: moana
18894 posts 98840 points
Feb 8 2017, 12:14 PM
just like every day, kelsey hadn't done anything productive today. it was both a perk and a disadvantage to having everything you needed paid for and although she loved not having to work for what she needed, it was also boring to not have anything to do. she'd ended up going to the grocery store for a few things and had only been back for about half an hour when she heard the door open, her heart skipping a beat when she heard the familiar, heavy footsteps walking through her apartment. she finished putting away the things she was putting away in her bathroom, checking her appearance in the mirror before walking out to meet him. "yeah, i'm here." she called back, silently walking through the hall and into the kitchen. "i didn't know you were coming over tonight."
tagged: radi ♡
alias: rae
pronouns: she/her
FEB 2 i'm going out of town for the weekend tomorrow and won't be back home until monday night. replies will be slower than normal and since i'm leaving my laptop at home, non comm threads probably won't be replied to until i get back.
timezone: cst
mature: yes
member group: moana
18894 posts 98840 points
Feb 12 2017, 01:12 PM
kelsey kept her eyes trained on him as he spoke and when he mentioned the fact that he didn't feel the need to ask permission to come inside her home, the one that he paid for as well as everything in it, she bit her lower lip. she knew he was right and that she probably should've chosen her words more carefully, but she was also quick to defend herself. "no, i know; i just... wasn't expecting you until the weekend, that's all." she watched as he poured himself another drink, her eyes swinging back up to his face when she heard his voice again. she was confused at first, but then remembered her empty plate and glass from dinner as well as the few articles of clothing and a pair of discarded shoes scattered between the front door and the living room. she shook her head as she looked back at him, clearing her throat. "i was going to clean it up," she lied. "i went to the store and just got back not long before you got here." that part wasn't a lie and the truthful words slipped much easier past her lips. "i'm sorry."
tagged: radi ♡
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!