welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

we found wonderland, maity's tracker
i'm a single mom who works full time guys - bare with me! i promise i am going to reply to everything! ********************************************************************

( update dec 10 )

hey everyone - i am working on the replies i owe - i'm also working on updating my tracker so if you don't see something somewhere on there let me know. i'm not dropping anything just forgetful. <3

WE FOUND WONDERLAND ---- maity's tracker
welcome to the wonderful world of maity's tracker. this is a place for me to find all my ships, track and hopefully not lose things. so here we go.

› add grier west ( coth group plot )

› reply to comms

› start josie's threads

› reply to leela

› reply to josie's nonsense

› start hale/summer thread for latte

maity
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone eastern
posts 1646 posts
points 39950 points
status Offline
i'm a single mom who works full time guys - bare with me! i promise i am going to reply to everything! ********************************************************************

( update dec 10 )

hey everyone - i am working on the replies i owe - i'm also working on updating my tracker so if you don't see something somewhere on there let me know. i'm not dropping anything just forgetful. <3

SHIPS WITH LILAH
› laura vandervoort x chris evans ( tamsin x jay )

› she was in a gang and tried to get out. she had moved and the gang found her and attacked one night. they left her beaten and in bad shape when jay found her - he's a cop. when he finds her, he becomes very over protective of her and wants to help her in whatever way possible. .

› dylan o'brien x holland roden ( jake x heidi )

› teen parents to a first grader finding out they are pregnant again and are barely getting by with the first. madness ensues...

maity
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone eastern
posts 1646 posts
points 39950 points
status Offline

( update dec 10 )

SHIPS WITH LEELA
› priyanka chopra x stephen amell ( zarah x gabe )

› the bicker like children and are just complicated idiots. he's in the middle of trying to get a tattoo and being stupid. . .

› richard madden x jenna coleman ( kohl x apple )

› kohl is an ex street kid who met apple who is now in the hospital waiting for a heart. he is scared shitless and willing to do anything for her...

maity
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone eastern
posts 1646 posts
points 39950 points
status Offline

( update dec 10 )

SHIPS WITH JOSIE
› marie avgeropoulos x jason mamoa ( korra x garrett )

› ugh the babies. i just can't even with these two just slit my heart.

› holland roden x evan peters ( chelsie holloway x name )

› character a is a practising witch/warlock who wants to lose their virginity and summons a demon to take it. turns out that they didn't perform the ritual correctly - oops - and instead of disappearing by morning, the demon is still there making coffee and grinning at them. looks like they've got themselves a new roommate . .

› sophia bush x jensen ackles ( mckenna x name )

› reincarnation plot where mckenna is a vampire whose mate was staked centuries ago. in the 21st century they meet jensen is a human who looks uncannily similar to their long lost love. bonus points if jensen is engaged to someone when he meets kenna and madness ensues .

› chloe bennet x ian somerhalder ( river curtis x mark )

› myoa .

› nina dobrev x kellan lutz ( camryn wilson x nathan )

› camryn is a hot mess - drug addict and basically an orphan - she found nathan. drama ensues.

› chris wood x shay mitchell ( blake x imogen )

› myoa.

› colton haynes x emma stone ( gabe x )

› myoa.

maity
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone eastern
posts 1646 posts
points 39950 points
status Offline

( update dec 10 )

SHIPS WITH EDNA
› max irons x dianna agron ( cade maxwell x ella )

› song plot from the musical waitress. . .

› jenna coleman x theo james ( thea bennett x zachary jackson )

› the lucky one inspired..

› katherine mcnamara x theo james ( ariel x eric )

› the little mermaid inspire..

› max irons x haley bennett ( phillip x aurora )

› sleeping beauty inspired // modern royalty...

maity
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone eastern
posts 1646 posts
points 39950 points
status Offline

( update dec 10 )

SHIPS WITH HAYLEE
› camila mendes x kj apa ( malia x hunter )

› malia is the pastor's daughter who is seen as the good girl. she helps with the church and never gets in trouble. name is new and town a considered a "bad influence" but she can't help the pull. the two of them end up falling for each other and the whole town is against it. she sees good in him, sees the potential and loves him - based off of if you want it to be good girl get yourself a bad boy by bsb.

› matthew daddario x adelaide kane ( theo x claire )

› theo is keeping a secret from name - a secret he really shouldn't be. he should have told her that he has a daughter with another girl, but every time he tries to he sees it going horribly awry and ending badly. so what does he do? he keeps it to himself and hopes that she never finds out. terrible idea, and he knows it. based off of as long as you love me by bsb .

› ella purnell x ashton irwin ( ellery x julian )

loosely based off of marmalade boy ellery's father and julian's mother are getting married. ellery is super pissed about the whole situation. she is a ballet dancer and communications major at nyu, and being forced to live with julian full time is going to grate on her every nerve. but maybe just maybe she can stand him if she can get over the fact that she absolutely loathes their parents. .

maity
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone eastern
posts 1646 posts
points 39950 points
status Offline

( update dec 10 )

SHIPS WITH PIXEL
› nina dobrev x hunter parrish ( kennedy x maverick )

› kennedy and maverick were high school sweethearts who were madly in love with each other. problem is that mav got a scholarship and was off to college when kenny found out she was pregnant she didn't want to trap him and make him give up his dream so she never told him. now they have a beautiful little girl who has his eyes and when he comes back he notices.

maity
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone eastern
posts 1646 posts
points 39950 points
status Offline

( update dec 10 )

SHIPS WITH LATTE
› camila mendes x kj apa ( malia west x william darling)

› the absolute cutest humans ever. he just proposed to her - and angst to follow.

› hale appleman x summer bashil ( isaac collins x name)

› they were high school sweeties, but he always had big dreams of leaving their small town. she didn't end up leaving - because she was pregnant with their child. he has absolutely no idea, but he finally made it in the big city - thinking he's a writer - and decides he wants to come home to see family and find out if the girl he loves is still there whenever he finds her and sees a kiddo attached to her leg - well let's say isaac isn't the brightest crayon in the box - and is confused why this kid looks like him.

› nico tortorella x melanie martinez ( jordan bishop x name)

› long distance dating. can they actually make this shit work? .

› holland roden x dylan o'brien ( kenley jacobs x name)

› tinder dating. they met on a dating app, and they haven't actually met in person yet, though they keep in contact all the time.

› dylan o'brien x holland roden ( jack anthony x name)

› she is his best friend and he's been in love with her forever. problem is she doesn't see him that way

› stella maeve x chris perceval ( amara sanchez x name)

› secret dating - her parents absolutely hate him and think he isn't good enough for her. he's a bad influence, but she loves and adores him regardless.

maity
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone eastern
posts 1646 posts
points 39950 points
status Offline

( update dec 10 )

SHIPS WITH AMES
› kat mcnamera x dom sherwood ( maisie adams x lukas )

› myoa.

› danielle campbell x nate buzolic ( pippa rhodes x everett )

› myoa.

maity
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone eastern
posts 1646 posts
points 39950 points
status Offline

( update dec 10 )

SHIPS WITH LAUREL
› jenna coleman x jack falahee ( thea bennett x nate)

› thea is dating this total ass and he prob cheats on her all the time and is so shitty to her but she stays because she’s sweet and caring and he’s all she’s ever known and they used to be so in love but anyways he’s totally one of those guys who brings around his douche friends and they sit on the couch and talk about chicks and drugs and partying and she is supposed 2 be the regular house wife gf who brings them food and sits next to him when they watch movies so he can flaunt her and just be /: a dick /: ANYWAYS his fellow douche friend starts to slowly be like god this guy is so awful to her and he starts following her out of the room instead of staying to high five his friend for cheating on her w some club girl and idk he just generally starts hanging out with her more while her bf and his other friends hang out in the basement or some shit and they’ll like sit on the porch while he smokes and they just talk or he’ll help her make food or ANYTHING and it can go so many cute ways tbh like ? he could be listening to the friend brag about sleeping around one day or see him being shitty to her like yelling at her for nothing or smth and just be like DAMN I’VE HAD ENOUGH and finally break and yell at his friend and fight for her and accidently admit that he thinks she’s totally amazing and he’d cherish her so or he could kiss her one night while they’re talking and they could start sneaking around behind the friends back or anything so ! .

› shelley hennig x bob morely ( maiah fahey x jace)

› soulmates plot where Muse A is this guy with messy hair and a love of flannels and combat boots and hates all things soulmates because his mom believed in it so much and all that got him was a dead beat missing father and a broken hearted mom. The second a name appeared on his 13th birthday, he covered it up and refused to look. And then he meets Muse B who is this soft spoken but firey ball of moonlight and he knows that she used to be sunshine and sundresses and mary janes and then a stupid ass jock broke her heart and now Muse B hides in to big sweaters and dirty converse and too much eyeliner. So despite having know idea why he has this urge to just like know her, Muse A befriends her and they start hanging out constantly and she’s just a wreck of getting drunk off wine coolers and hiding her tears in the sleeves of her sweaters and soon he falls hard. They sneak into parks and go to concerts and walks through the woods behind her house and he sees everything those assholes missed and he’s never hated anyone more than the man who broke her spirit. But with him suddenly she’s laughing again and smiling and just looking at him in those ways that make his fucking heart stop. But like he knows she’s too good for him and deserves so much more so he just swears to be her best friend, her anything. And one night when tucking her into bed after Muse B gets wasted and finally admits how much she’s been hurt, he sees it. Spots it while tucking sheets around ankles adorned with cute, kitschy socks. His name. Scrawled across skin and suddenly it all makes sense and holy fuck he actually loves this girl and the universe knows too. And then from there who knows???? I had a lot of Au emotions today fam.

› danielle campbell x dylan o'brien ( quinn rhodes x louis)

› a plot where muse a and b hate each other. and by hate, i mean completely and utterly loathe one another. they turn on their heel and walk out of a room when they spot each other, they insult each other at every opportunity they get, and they’d rather sit on a spinning blade than spend time together doing anything but screaming at each other – unless they’re fucking. as much as they can’t stand one another, they drive each other crazy, good crazy, in bed. she comes out with bruises on her hips and hickies on her thighs while he’s got scratches trailing down his back and chest. they hate each other, but they love fucking, and their sex is full of pulling and scratching and biting and shut the fuck up and say my fucking name and the second they’re finished, one’s kicking the other out. this behavior continues for a while, both showing no signs of liking each other, even a little, until one day muse b fucks up and says the ‘l’ word in bed. he leaves immediately, and they avoid each other for days until muse a snaps and goes to his apartment and they fight and fight and fight until they’re fucking again, and afterwards they fight more and he’s shirtless and defensive and she’s in her bra and on the verge of tears because somehow, they ended up loving each other, and suddenly every day when they fight, the 'i hate you’s sound like 'i love you’s and the sex feels like making love and somehow they hate that even more, because hate is all they know how to feel.

› hunter parrish x eiza gonzalez ( parker adams x tash)

› ollege au where she’s the slacker who can barely get out of bed in time for her classes, falls asleep in the library and attends parties instead of lectures. he lives in the dorm room next to her and because he’s sweet and worried about her he makes sure she gets up in the morning and brings her coffee and makes sure that she knows she can call him if she needs a ride home from a party and idk this could be cute like him just helping her sort herself out and she’s trying to bring him out of his shell more??

› daniel sharman x lyndsy fonseca ( william hawthorne x laura)

› gimme some long distance relationship drama pls. the skype calls late at night, the time differences, the missing their spouse. it could be an army relationship, or people at different colleges, or just anything! just gimme something long distance pls.

maity
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone eastern
posts 1646 posts
points 39950 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | dead trackers | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!