welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

same old story, bb's first crackship
casey
25 years old
she/her
PST
pm
mature threads? yes
the oc
i'd be super down for my emma watson to your sam claflin
or my felicity jones to your andrew garfield?

i'm thinking former crushes/exes maybe teacher x parent?
like they went to high school together and whoop one of them
has a kid in the other's class. or nanny x parent? something
cute with kids pls
sarah
26 years old
she/hers
est
sarah_andromedon @ telegram
mature threads? yes
03/12 i'm really, really struggling to find muse lately between work projects and real life things! i don't want to hold anyone back so please feel free to archive if you haven't already!!!! ily all i'm sorry!!!!
scandal
casey ok but like my bumbly andrew garfield w his little BABE IN FELICITY'S CLASS!!! i could die. i am feeling them dating really briefly in school and he's kind of #broken from single fatherhood and keeps sending this girl in with her hair a mess and she always comes home w perfect pigtails http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png
casey
25 years old
she/her
PST
pm
mature threads? yes
the oc
that is the most precious idea ever. would you want to
flesh them out over pm so we don't clog up your board? :)
mal
22 years old
they/them
alaskan
mature threads? ask first
I've been described as trash(by myself) and savage(by others) a lot.
skam
hi sarah I'm Mal!

So basically I have this idea where my character(who I normally use Emily osment for but I can change that if you want) is adopted and going through college and has never met her bio parents, and she starts hooking up with a professor, and then finds out he's either dating or engaged(or married idc) to her bio mom and yeah it would just be fun I feel like? The professor I picture in my head as Lee Pace but I'm really not picky.

let me know(:
sarah
26 years old
she/hers
est
mature threads? yes
03/12 i'm really, really struggling to find muse lately between work projects and real life things! i don't want to hold anyone back so please feel free to archive if you haven't already!!!! ily all i'm sorry!!!!
scandal
z0mbie mal hi!!! um i have a lot of feelings for adoption for whatever reason??? i also love a good age gap xoxo, i don't love emily osment but i could be down with this!!!
sarah
26 years old
she/hers
est
mature threads? yes
scandal
more pls!!!
jill
27 years old
she/her
est
pm for aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
03/27: literally useless atm. forcing myself to take a hiatus, hopefully i'll be back in may 💕
friends
oh gosh have you done "oh shit we have 4 kids where did we go wrong, oh shit i swore you had a vasectomy" yet?? bc baby things are giving me all the feels rn! like give me a hot af couple who can't keep their hands off each other and have too many kids lmao. maybe my henry cavil/armie hammer x your whoever you're feeling rn?
sarah
26 years old
she/hers
est
mature threads? yes
scandal
jillian murphy I HAVENT!!!!! BUT PLEASE!!!!! i would love that!! i've been so thirsty for overwhelming baby feelings!!??? I HAVENT USED MARGOT ROBBIE YET and let's think abt the blue-eyed possibilities http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png lmk if/how/where you want to start and i am so down???
jill
27 years old
she/her
est
pm for aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
03/27: literally useless atm. forcing myself to take a hiatus, hopefully i'll be back in may 💕
friends
YESSSSS armie x margot 🔥🔥🔥 tbh! um okay so I'm at work rn, and maybe a comm where they are complaining about their hoard even tho they love their life and lol sexting about the sex they will be too tired to have once the kiddos are actually all asleep? and then im ofc down for a rf at some point where maybe it comes out they're having another one and she's like "WTF I THOUGHT U WERE FIXED" and he's like "oops forgot to tell you I rescheduled that appt for next month"
sarah
26 years old
she/hers
est
mature threads? yes
scandal
jillian murphy http://i.imgbox.com/e10LK3Mc.png http://i.imgbox.com/e10LK3Mc.png http://i.imgbox.com/e10LK3Mc.png YES. i will get a comm up and tag you shortly!!!!! this is all 2 good xoxo
ally
19 years old
she/her
est
pm for aim
mature threads? yes
1/9 - hi my name is ally and i'm absolute trash
the oc
my lily james x your armie hammer for some hella trash super fluff maybe newly engaged/oh shit i'm pregnant?? lmfao
also my john krasinski x your whoever for some thing that you're feeling???
sarah
26 years old
she/hers
est
mature threads? yes
scandal
ally the grouch U M YESSSSS!!!!! I AM SO DOWN!! like have barely set a date and are already resetting it bc #bump?!? pls

i'm honestly just trying to cry so likeEE JOHN X BRIE LARSON?? MAYBE??? as boss/assistant who are in really deep emotionally and we just wade through some salty tears. i don't have to cry tho so shoot me down xoxo
ally
19 years old
she/her
est
pm for aim
mature threads? yes
1/9 - hi my name is ally and i'm absolute trash
the oc
I AM 100% FOR BOTH OF THOSE THINGS PLS so like yes give me those things!!!
would you prefer to start with comms or threads for them????
sarah
26 years old
she/hers
est
mature threads? yes
scandal
ally the grouch bless your little soul!! comms are everything to me (i'm like 96% caught up from a rough two weeks) so if we could start there that would be awesome!!! i'm definitely down to develop into something real though!!!

divide and conquer? i can take john/brie and tag you shortly!!!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk