welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

joel kinnaman x folks
joel kinnaman x folks
rules, notes, etc.
- i will only write mature threads with writers over the age of 21. i will not write at all with minors (under 18).

- i don't need trading off. i'm happy to always write joel. however, also happy to let you take a crack if you want.

- i really prefer to establish a ship before comms happen, and i need them to facilitate the plot rather than just being random.

- rf and longer threads are good. rf is easier for me to reply to from work, but i'm totally down for like 500 word posts, too.

- i write because i like to write, and it really bums me out when people don't at least take a cursory glance back at my post to confirm details (like, where hands are and who is standing, etc.) before just writing whatever they want.

- if it becomes a chore for you to write our tags, tell me instead of suffering/ghosting. i'll do the same.

you must give me a pairing and a plot, at least. incomplete requests will be ignored.

ships i really want
joel x martha higareda (PLS!!!)
joel x caroline dhavernas
joel x amy adams
joel x jessica chastain
joel x ladies of color (PLS!!!)

check this post for other faces i'm into writing against.

also, i know i didn't list mxm pairings but i'm here for it. there's just nothing in particular that i'm craving. you can check this post to see what male faces i like, if you'd like to suggest mxm.

plots
post-apoc
dystopia
mob wife x joel
divorced
single (and struggling?) parents
gods personification
hunger games (victor x someone? or even peacekeeper x someone???)
harry potter (wartime pls!)
political plots (oof joel as a bodyguard tho)
stuff in the altered carbon universe but ocs only thx

post-apocalyptic/dystopian found family
zombie apoc government

no-gos
royalty, incest, step-cest, super restrictive historical plots, most generic vampire plots, age gaps over 15 years, excessive drug use, prostitution, professor x undergraduate student, cop x criminal

i may add to this if it comes up. also, see this post for no-go faces.

© kristen
july 8 - i finished altered carbon a few days ago just give me plots with joel kinnaman thanks.
mature?
yes
status
please no: violence toward animals, emotional abuse, incest, noncon, age gaps over 15 years, royalty, grossly distorted power dynamics
ali
29 • she/her • mst
vice admiral ali holdo,

joel x billie piper/jessica chastain, some sort of political plot? https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odJKuD.png we could have him be a bodyguard as you suggested, or he's 'the politician's husband', or she's a first lady and her husband's cheating and she finally gives in and finds something for herself in joel, or a west wing inspired ship, or they're married and have hit a rough patch and don't know where to go from here... options, girl. options.
july 2018 still alive but i'm barely breathing. need a distraction atm.
mature?
yes
status
please no: no suicide, played-out rape, incest, or explicit violence.
peggy
over 21 • she/her • pst
peggy

hey there! sorry about the delay, i took a couple days off of cosl.

i would rly rly love joel x jessica for the one where her husband is cheating so she finally caves and finds something for herself in joel! and like... why choose, he could still be in the secret service???
july 8 - i finished altered carbon a few days ago just give me plots with joel kinnaman thanks.
mature?
yes
status
please no: violence toward animals, emotional abuse, incest, noncon, age gaps over 15 years, royalty, grossly distorted power dynamics
ali
29 • she/her • mst
how would you feel about joel x amy adams - hunger games inspo - victor x someone who lost their child / sibling / someone close to them to the hunger games & they don't really know how to move on or they are trying to move on and maybe consult the victor on ways they managed to get through?

or !

maybe the victor themselves hasn't fully been able to let go - still has signs of trauma and maybe seeks out the person who lost their specific person as some sort of solace?
12/4 = working full time again. expect replies to be mostly done on the weekend/whenever I have days off. I haven't forgotten anything - just might be a bit slow-please let me know if I haven't replied to something after a week or a week an a half.
mature?
yes
status
please no: rape. physical, verbal and emotional abuse. incest. nc-17 descriptions of violence.
amanda
25 • she/her • eastern
vice admiral ali holdo, no sweat!

yesss i'd love secret service joel/first lady jess!!!!! where are you thinking we'd start? a night she's out of town and they get to talking and it sparks something? orrrr he did something to protect/save her recently and she's been insanely attracted ever since and that prompts her to make a move? lmk what you're thinking and who should start!!! https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odeNED.png
july 2018 still alive but i'm barely breathing. need a distraction atm.
mature?
yes
status
please no: no suicide, played-out rape, incest, or explicit violence.
peggy
over 21 • she/her • pst
amanda latina banana

ugh did u mean amy adams the actual loml and one of my favorite faces to see in thg rps???

i think what i'd like is sort of a combined version of these two options, whereby the victor isn't exactly well-adjusted or coping terribly well, as they tend to do (possibly haymitch vibes?) and this person from their district who has lost a sibling or child (i'm leaning towards child bc i'm Into that rn idk why) goes to the victor to try to find comfort or closure - only to realize that they both have really big, really deep cans of worms to deal with and it's probably very messy and unpleasant at first, but the citizen has nothing else to do or focus on so they keep coming back anyway?

peggy

we could start when she goes out of town, possibly somewhat spontaneously, and possibly because she has discovered New Details about her husband's affair or something? so she just hops over to paris or rome or something for the weekend to spend a few days being Not The First Lady With a Cheating President Husband, which means she wants to go for walks and lounge on her balcony and not have social calls... but she still has to have someone in the room with her, so joel promises to stay out of her way as best he can. but then that gets lonely and she decides she wants companionship on this little weekend away, so she invites him to have her morning coffee with her, and that turns into them spending this entire cute day almost as married tourists instead of the first lady and her secret service guy?

sorry that got away from me. https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvu6z.png

if you hate it we can do something else

or if you don't hate it, i don't rly care who starts.
mature?
yes
status
ali
29 • she/her • mst
❤️🧡 she’s awesome and I don’t think she’s used enough c:

A combined version works for me - I can def see some haymitch inspo for the victor (maybe instead of drinking - they could have dabbled into something that was equivalent to help ease the pain ?) I think losing their child might work a little better (maybe it could have been their only one 😭) & it becomes apparent that neither of them are the best role models but at least they aren’t alone ? A slightly confusing mess that makes sense after a while.
12/4 = working full time again. expect replies to be mostly done on the weekend/whenever I have days off. I haven't forgotten anything - just might be a bit slow-please let me know if I haven't replied to something after a week or a week an a half.
mature?
yes
status
please no: rape. physical, verbal and emotional abuse. incest. nc-17 descriptions of violence.
amanda
25 • she/her • eastern
amanda latina banana

yesssss def!

i'm ok with him being the victor if you want, but we could also switch up them Typical Gender Roles and make her the victor and him the suffering father???
mature?
yes
status
ali
29 • she/her • mst
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll