welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

suggest a forum
suggest forums
hey guys, figured we could give you guys the opportunity to suggest forums you would like to see added to the site so if there is anything you would like to see that we do not have included already, please suggest it below.
july 10th: i am cleaning out most of my stuff (minus a select few) and will only be taking on very few things for the time being. work is too overwhelming and i am having a very hard time finding the motivation to rp most the time.
mature?
yes
status
please no: cancer and i will not plot incest (stepcest and fostercest is okay but NOTHING blood related).
cassie
32 • she / her • central
san francisco added to the rl cities as an option seems like it might be a good idea? it's a pretty major city in the us and personally at least i can see myself setting a lot of plots there (sf > la fight me) so it might help keep the ~elsewhere forum a bit less crowded? xoxo
03/11: finally got a house i might die before we get to move in oh my god.
mature?
yes
status
please no: i don't really have any triggers, but there are some subjects that i'm not interested in for various reasons. squicks: mxm plots. noncon [dubcon is situational]. older female x younger male. enemies with benefits.
doe
26 • she/her • gmt -08
second on SF, pls pls! iconic and we def have smaller ones (boston is like 23rd by population, vegas is 28, SF is 13!!)
12/14: 5 months later and I think i'm coming back. i'm interested in 1-2 paragraph RF threads (no comms for the moment). most of my stuff needs updating but hmu on discord if you want something.
mature?
yes
status
please no: 
triggers: played out suicide attempts. reservations about: played out incest, non-con, dubcon, prison stuff, other ~bad~ things that could be unreasonably romanticized. i am interested in emotional abuse dynamics but want to talk about it ahead of time. not really interested in: daddy/mommy kink, unplanned pregnancy.
phi (like "fee")
23 • she/hers • EST
doe, a dear and hydrophilic phi went ahead and added that forum for you guys
july 10th: i am cleaning out most of my stuff (minus a select few) and will only be taking on very few things for the time being. work is too overwhelming and i am having a very hard time finding the motivation to rp most the time.
mature?
yes
status
please no: cancer and i will not plot incest (stepcest and fostercest is okay but NOTHING blood related).
cassie
32 • she / her • central

so okay this is kind of going out on a limb and this might already be somewhere on the site and i just don't know it, but i figured i would suggest it because why not?

basically my thought is that in the requests area there be a section for requesting plots and whatnot for certain characters. like someone says a little something about the character they are itching to play and the pb and all that and people can reply to it with what they want from that character (or multiple characters). it's almost like having a character on a site and having people reply to your shipper, without actually having to go on a site and being restricted to that one genre the site is. hopefully this made sense and no hard feelings if it gets turned down!
7/9: give me a few days to slowly work on replies! my schedule got messed up at work so i won't be able to get on as much this week.

just as a note: i will be graveyarding posts that haven't been replied to in two weeks, unless there is a reason why. don't need inactive posts clogging up my tracker <3

mature?
ask first
status
please no: n/a
vee
23 • she/her • eastern
vee van gogh i personally think this is an amazing idea because i have a lot of really developed characters that i love playing. and staff talked it out and we agreed it's a good idea. so we went ahead and created it. it can be found here. it is called character shippers.
mature?
yes
status
cassie
32 • she / her • central
Maybe their is a reason you guys dont have this. But since we have an Americas, Europe, and Asia boards. We could maybe have Australia, or is the proper term Oceania, board. I just feel like Sydney might be a cool board to have and you know it might be nice to have more continents represented.
February 14th - On a permanent hiatus til further notice. All RP partners will be notified.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: incest (stepcest is fine, I just don't feel comfortable writing out incest myself) and rape
haylee
29 • she/her • eastern
QUOTE (hey hey haylee @ Sep 14 2017, 01:14 AM)
Maybe their is a reason you guys dont have this. But since we have an Americas, Europe, and Asia boards. We could maybe have Australia, or is the proper term Oceania, board. I just feel like Sydney might be a cool board to have and you know it might be nice to have more continents represented.

i vote for oceania bc auckland pls!!!!! /repping kiwi
july 13 ▹ my king darren has an emmy nom so hit me up when he wins xo
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a
becky
25 • she/her • gmt +12/nzst
i vote for oceania bc auckland pls!!!!! /repping kiwi

i mean australia is definitely necessary, not sure about nz :P

oh no, i'm going to expose the world to our friendly rivalry haha
mature?
yes
status
please no: 
jayde
26 • she/her • gmt +8
hey hey haylee, you go becky horan. and lady jayde we will be setting it up later today :)
mature?
yes
status
cassie
32 • she / her • central
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll