welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

,。・:*:・゚☆ ARTIFICAL LOVE, + bring it
i make my own codes, so just ask if you would like to use something. i'm kpop trash. i love it. i'm also chicago pd, game of thrones, x-files, and american horror story trash. fml. 160813 - SETTING UP BUT I'LL GET THINGS GOING SOON
CRACKSHIPS
hi, i'm bri and i'm like 34332 levels of trash across the board and when work isn't taking over my life, i'm probably on the computer, watching a tv show, listening to music, and/or writing. (what is social life?). i'll probably add on a lot to this list as we go. these aren't listed in any particular order. note: just cause a name isn't here doesn't mean i'm opposed to it. "my crackships are true crackships"

i have no idea where to begin. m x f, m x m , f x f - i'm pretty open to everything and i genuinely don't mind taking either male or female character. the only sort of plots i tend to avoid are super dark ones like rape. other than that, fluffy - angst - suspense - drama - incest - smut - supernatural - zombies. i'm open to everything. from rapid fire to lengthy (though some days my muse is better than others but i'll always try to match).

FEMALES

barbara palvin, kiko mizuhara, taylor hill, krystal jung (fx), sophia bush, chloe moretz, annasophia robb, im jin ah (nana), chanel iman, ashley moore, lee sung kyung, go jun hee, kim so eun, moon ga young, ryu su jeong (lovelyz), amber liu (fx), im yoo na (snsd), ahn hee yeon (hani- exid), kang seul gi (red velvet), bella thorne, gal gadot, astrid berges frisbey, shenae grimes, willa holland, chou tzuyu (twice), son na eun (apink), yoon so hee, kim ah young (yura - girl's day), park kyung ri (nine muses), kang ji hyun (soyou - sistar), ahn hye jin (hwasa - mamamoo) , kim jin hee (jei - feistar), lily collins, lee ka eun (after school), bae joo hyun (irene - red velvet), choi yoo soung (snsd), hirai momo (twice), minatozaki sana (twice), kim ye rim (yeri - red velvet), kim so jung (sowon - gfriend), seo ju hyun (seohyun-snsd), liv tyler, lee yu bi, kim na hyun (sonamoo), emma watson, emma stone, mila kunis, kendall jenner, sara sampaio,

MALES

daniel sharman, sebastian stan, chris evans, tom hiddleston, logan lerman, austin butler, dylan o'brien, kim jong in (kai - exo), alex pettyfer, sean o'pry, douglas booth, sen mistuji, choi min ho (shinee), kim jong hyun (shinee), jamie dornan, henry cavill, matt bomer, theo james, oh se hun (exo), lee jin ki (shinee), lee soo hyuk, kim woo bin, hong jong hyun, park seo joon, lee tae min (shinee), jesse williams, roman reigns, jason mamoa, kim joon myun (suho - exo), beenzino, park hyung shik (ze:a), top (big bang), yoo ah in, ok taec yeon (2pm), reece king, kim han bin (b.i - ikon), kit harington, godfrey gao, park jimin (bts), giriboy, tyson beckford, seo kang joon, kim min gyu (seventeen), dave franco, nicholas hoult, liam hemsworth, johnny depp, adam levine, park chan yeol (exo), do kyung soo (exo), harry styles, louis tomlinson, min yoon gi (suga - bts), ryan reynolds, orlando bloom, francisco lachowski, marlon teixiera, rami malek,

OTPS

kim jong in (kai) + rami malek, gal gadot + jason mamoa, lily collins + beenzino, kang seul gi + kim han bin (b.i.), ashley moore + oh se hun, kim jong in (kai) + jamie dornan, krystal jung + reece king

PLOTS

i'm a sucker for cheesy love plots. best friends being totally clueless about how hopelessly in love they are with each other.

male friend gets mistaken for being gay and he just rolls with it until the feels become too much.

enemies/ rivals that are so busy trying to out do one another they don't realize the rising sexual tension.

the one that got away and now they meet up years later. maybe they're both taken but uh-oh still have those feelings.

friends w/ benefits drama?

supernatural romeo and juliet. hunter x werewolf, werewolf x witch, etc....

accidental pregnancy

arranged marriage and maybe they hate it . . . at first.

angst / getting a divorce because they lost a child and are finding ways to deal.

y tu mama tambien . . . older male falls for his girlfriend's daughter or.... younger male falls for his girlfriend's mother.

mess me up with some sugardaddy drama

bri
pronouns her/she
age 00
timezone MST
posts 11 posts
points 570 points
status Offline
AUGUST 30th - literally the sleepiest 99% of the time but also here for some new comms so hit me up.
okay so i see cheesy romantic, sugar daddy, and exo aka my version of heaven so.

i'm here for any and all ideas you can throw my way. leaning more towards mxf right now but i'm honestly down for anything so throw it at me. this was super vague and unhelpful oops.
melissa
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone central
posts 25753 posts
points 857745 points
status Offline
oct 07 life has been pretty manic lately so i am a bit here and there. but looking for new things tbh!!
bribabii

my gal x your jason? idk i love her and don't use her enough :c maybe arranged marriage or getting a divorce orrrr idk something angsty like that. we can discuss c: my brain is tired hahaha
skylar
pronouns she / her
age 24
timezone gmt
posts 7673 posts
points 218000 points
status Offline
i make my own codes, so just ask if you would like to use something. i'm kpop trash. i love it. i'm also chicago pd, game of thrones, x-files, and american horror story trash. fml. 160813 - SETTING UP BUT I'LL GET THINGS GOING SOON

melissa - yes. throw it all together. we can totally do a mxf sugardaddy kinda plot. maybe sponsorship? i'm down for making an older male too. ji chang wook? jo in sung? yoo ah in? any of those catch your fancy?

the skylar effect - http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png i would be down for that! i love them together. maybe couple on the verge of divorce? some angst stuff? maybe they lost their child and blamed each other, but still love each other? or one of them cheated for xx reasons?
bri
pronouns her/she
age 00
timezone MST
posts 11 posts
points 570 points
status Offline
AUGUST 30th - literally the sleepiest 99% of the time but also here for some new comms so hit me up.
ji chang wook lordt he's too perfect but yesss i love all of those ideas. kim chungha, sana, mina, jisoo, or rose suit your fancy?? also do you want a comm or rf i'm down with either.
melissa
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone central
posts 25753 posts
points 857745 points
status Offline
oct 07 life has been pretty manic lately so i am a bit here and there. but looking for new things tbh!!
bribabii

eeeep can we totally just tie both those ideas together?? lots of sadness but also lots of feelings and idk. i love it all c:
skylar
pronouns she / her
age 24
timezone gmt
posts 7673 posts
points 218000 points
status Offline
one of these days i'll reply to things. i don't want to drop ships at all, so just be patient is all i ask. my stress is through the roof. i have a huge insurance licensing test coming up in two week which basically says whether i get to keep my job or not.
bribabii omgggg. can i have bella thorne or olivia holt (if you are ok with her) x jason mamoa or jamie dornan with guy x girlfriend's daughter??
EMILY
pronouns SHE/HER
age 26
timezone CENTRAL
posts 2227 posts
points 53750 points
status Offline

melissa - ji chang wook x rose, the otp i never knew i needed. but i do now! yes, maybe a comm just to get a feel for them and then we can jump into some rf! them starting? or maybe they're already into the "relationship" ?

the skylar effect - the more the merrier i always say! we can mix it all together for some heavy angsting and sadness and stomp on my heart feels. do u have discord or . . . ?

emily dixon - you are speaking to my soul rn. bella thorne + olivia holt yes pls! and jamie dornan for that plot is bliss!

bri
pronouns her/she
age 00
timezone MST
posts 11 posts
points 570 points
status Offline
10/16 - Give me all the things
your jason momoa x my sophia bush for best friends in love? (bonus points for fake dating or needing a fake finance for family event or holiday)
Cat
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone pst
posts 1407 posts
points 58170 points
status Offline
okay hiiii

i'm a sucker for rival plots, the one that got away plots, and romeo+juliet drama and sexual tension/fluff is my jam right now though i'm down for some angst and conflict. this is me basically saying i'm pretty much ready for anything.

leaning oward mxf or mxm right now though i'm not picky on who plays which gender in an mxf plot tbh :----)

and faces, from your list i'm definitely down to play: tzuyu, momo, sana, chanyeol.,
kai, suho, kyungsoo, kiko mizuhara, yoongi, lee sung kyung, seulgi, irene, amber liu, jisoo (blackpink) and krystal

ok I REALISE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN MORE OR LESS UNHELPFUL BUT OK just lemme know what you're leaning toward and i can think up something nooo problem
isa
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone gmt +8
posts 7873 posts
points 414935 points
status Offline
sep 17 - i was a forgetful idiot and did not post an away thing, so i'm sorry to everyone i have/had? plots with!! i'm finally home from my overseas trip and will be getting to all the things! <3
ugh http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY AND NOW THEY MEET UP YEARS LATER. MAYBE THEY'RE BOTH TAKEN BUT UH-OH STILL HAVE THOSE FEELINGS.
i'm kinda craving a gay plot, maybe my chris evans x your sebstan? (or if you want a less ~cliche~ ship godfrey gao x seb but i usually prefer to play against godfrey)

i also really like this one: MALE FRIEND GETS MISTAKEN FOR BEING GAY AND HE JUST ROLLS WITH IT UNTIL THE FEELS BECOME TOO MUCH.
but i'm lost on faces? kendall jenner or kiko mizuhara x francisco lachowski maybe?

sorry for the caps but i literally just c/p xD
eve
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone pacific usa yay!
posts 796 posts
points 32890 points
status Offline
bribabii

yes i do its skylar#0367 c:
skylar
pronouns she / her
age 24
timezone gmt
posts 7673 posts
points 218000 points
status Offline
yesss, i like the idea of that! i'll tag you in a comm to get started but i'll leave it open so you can decide if you want them to be in a relationship already or wait till that moves into an rf.
melissa
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone central
posts 25753 posts
points 857745 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!