welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

crunch time, folks, 4/16 - 4/26
9/26: COSL - I am officially back and free to write all the things so throw them at me! I'm working on responding to threads and comms as quickly as possible. I am still taking more plots as well <3 Also, I start my pharmacy tech job at Kroger soon so bare with me.
Full hiatus. I will reply to everything when I come back. I've been at this Biology degree for seven years. I need to graduate and Neurobiology is a dreadful class with A TON of work I have to get done in a span of a week and a half. I'm almost done with this two page paper and then I have the powerpoint. After that I have five short answer responses. A Cancer of Bio final on 4/20/2017.

4/24/2017 = Medical Botany final exam 4/26/2017 = 5 neuro short responses & Neuro final exams

Prayers and good vibes.
All the love for ya cosl, http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png Sierra [/post]

sierra
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone Eastern
posts 1915 posts
points 27730 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!