we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

suggest a forum
cassie cabello.
february 7th: i am playing catchup after my birthday weekend now. have a pretty big to do list but i am pretty sure that i can get it almost all complete today. i am basically only looking for things where i can play my favorite faces, specifically camila cabello because she is my queen so if you want to give me camila ships i will love you forever.
pronouns: she / her
timezone: central
member group: red velvet cake
mature? yes
cassie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 11 2016, 02:19 PM
suggest forums
hey guys, figured we could give you guys the opportunity to suggest forums you would like to see added to the site so if there is anything you would like to see that we do not have included already, please suggest it below.

tracker

crackship

myoa

doe, a dear
03/11: finally got a house i might die before we get to move in oh my god.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt -08
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
doe
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Feb 23 2017, 04:06 AM
san francisco added to the rl cities as an option seems like it might be a good idea? it's a pretty major city in the us and personally at least i can see myself setting a lot of plots there (sf > la fight me) so it might help keep the ~elsewhere forum a bit less crowded? xoxo

tracker

crackship

fandoms

plot dump

smut
(phi+goetz)
12/14: 5 months later and I think i'm coming back. i'm interested in 1-2 paragraph RF threads (no comms for the moment). most of my stuff needs updating but hmu on discord if you want something.
pronouns: she/hers
timezone: EST
mature? yes
phi (like "fee")
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Feb 24 2017, 03:14 AM
second on SF, pls pls! iconic and we def have smaller ones (boston is like 23rd by population, vegas is 28, SF is 13!!)

tracker

X

X

X

X
cassie cabello.
february 7th: i am playing catchup after my birthday weekend now. have a pretty big to do list but i am pretty sure that i can get it almost all complete today. i am basically only looking for things where i can play my favorite faces, specifically camila cabello because she is my queen so if you want to give me camila ships i will love you forever.
mature? yes
cassie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Mar 1 2017, 05:47 PM
doe, a dear and hydrophilic phi went ahead and added that forum for you guys

tracker

crackship

myoa

vee van gogh
7/9: give me a few days to slowly work on replies! my schedule got messed up at work so i won't be able to get on as much this week.

just as a note: i will be graveyarding posts that haven't been replied to in two weeks, unless there is a reason why. don't need inactive posts clogging up my tracker <3

timezone: eastern
member group: sugar cookies
mature? ask first
vee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jun 9 2017, 06:53 PM

so okay this is kind of going out on a limb and this might already be somewhere on the site and i just don't know it, but i figured i would suggest it because why not?

basically my thought is that in the requests area there be a section for requesting plots and whatnot for certain characters. like someone says a little something about the character they are itching to play and the pb and all that and people can reply to it with what they want from that character (or multiple characters). it's almost like having a character on a site and having people reply to your shipper, without actually having to go on a site and being restricted to that one genre the site is. hopefully this made sense and no hard feelings if it gets turned down!

tracker

cassie cabello.
mature? yes
cassie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jun 11 2017, 01:20 PM
vee van gogh i personally think this is an amazing idea because i have a lot of really developed characters that i love playing. and staff talked it out and we agreed it's a good idea. so we went ahead and created it. it can be found here. it is called character shippers.

tracker

crackship

myoa

hey hey haylee
February 14th - On a permanent hiatus til further notice. All RP partners will be notified.
timezone: eastern
mature? ask first
haylee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Sep 13 2017, 07:14 AM
Maybe their is a reason you guys dont have this. But since we have an Americas, Europe, and Asia boards. We could maybe have Australia, or is the proper term Oceania, board. I just feel like Sydney might be a cool board to have and you know it might be nice to have more continents represented.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

you go becky criss.
feb 14 ▸ happy valentines day <3 i'm working full time until 26th, where i start my bachelors degree! also 10000% terrified but 10000% excited. i'll get to things whenever i am able to, otherwise let me know.
timezone: gmt +13/nzdt
member group: devil's food cake
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Sep 13 2017, 03:37 PM
QUOTE (hey hey haylee @ Sep 14 2017, 01:14 AM)
Maybe their is a reason you guys dont have this. But since we have an Americas, Europe, and Asia boards. We could maybe have Australia, or is the proper term Oceania, board. I just feel like Sydney might be a cool board to have and you know it might be nice to have more continents represented.

i vote for oceania bc auckland pls!!!!! /repping kiwi

tracker

crackship

models

jayde runner
7th feb - my laptop just died, hopefully will be fixed in the next week but until then i’ll be 100% mobile so excuse me if i’m a little slow rn, sorry!
timezone: gmt +8
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
jayde
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Sep 13 2017, 08:12 PM
i vote for oceania bc auckland pls!!!!! /repping kiwi

i mean australia is definitely necessary, not sure about nz :P

oh no, i'm going to expose the world to our friendly rivalry haha

tracker

crackship

plot dump

cassie cabello.
mature? yes
cassie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Sep 16 2017, 11:47 AM
hey hey haylee, you go becky horan. and lady jayde we will be setting it up later today :)

tracker

crackship

myoa

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll