welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

coming home., + j.coleman // maity
9/22: work + going back to school = busy, busy. not dropping anything, but please be PATIENT with me!

JACKSON was written on his Army uniform. The camo colors were just the normal, every day attire. ZACHARY was his first name, but everyone, since age five, simply called him Zee. After three tours in the Middle East, Zee left the service in search of a more peaceful life. His only hold up at the moment was doing a favor for one of his closest friends from the Army. The favor was to bring his buddy - unfortunately discharged for sustaining injuries - home.

Together they rode the bus from Ft. Benning in Georgia to a small town in North Carolina. Zee's job was to get his buddy Andrew home to his little sister. Andrew's injuries were extensive enough that Zee was required to ensure that his rucksack and personal affects got home safely. After his favor, Zee planned to disappear into a peaceful bout of meditation by walking across the country.

maity in wonderland: the lucky one... with a twist. lmk if you need me to change anything. if you're okay with what i wrote, then i'll keep the secret from your char ;)
Edna
pronouns She/Her
age 20s
timezone EST
posts 2293 posts
points 19540 points
status Offline
i'm a single mom who works full time guys - bare with me! i promise i am going to reply to everything! ********************************************************************

( update sept 12th )

guys please bare with me a little longer. my mental health is still fluctuating. i am trying to get replies down - [i]very slowly[/i] but i am trying. so please bare with me. if you want to drop something i understand - but i have no intentions of doing so.

thea bennett had been running the family bed and breakfast since she could remember. her mother had started making the brunette run it when she was eighteen - at least pieces of it. now, it had stayed in the family for generations. it was hard watching her family grow smaller, her father was gone and then losing her mother. but the one constant was grams; she always had grams. they all had put in their time at the b&b, but thea thought of it as hers, and now that she was older, it really was hers. she saw that little boy running through the hall and shook her head as she called after him. "paxton michael! quit running through the halls!" his dark brown eyes lifted and the look on his face sullen when he saw the look on her face. very seldom did the mom voice come out, but he knew better than to continue when his middle name was used. that was when her son made his way to his favorite room, the music room that housed the piano, and started playing with his army men that littered the room.

it was moments later when she had been headed to the same room when she saw a taxi cab pull up to the b&b. thea hadn't been planning on guests for the next month. there were some major repairs that needed to be done to the house before she could let guests into the rooms, renovations that had been postponed one too many times, and then her dark eyes took in military fatigues and panic settled into her bones. there hadn't been any news of andy in months, no one would update her on her brother, but there was one man - and no flag - making his way to the other side of the taxi. she immediately took off to the porch holding onto a post and praying that they weren't there to tell her that her brother was dead.

edna mode lemme know if this works or needs to be changed - but i love it http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

maity
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone eastern
posts 1301 posts
points 25755 points
status Offline
9/22: work + going back to school = busy, busy. not dropping anything, but please be PATIENT with me!

Zee took a moment to gather his thoughts before getting out of the car. He knew what this would look like and he wasn't sure if he would be able to handle the sudden deluge of emotions. Once, Zee was given the task of informing a colleague's family about the fate of their son and he knew that it would be his last.

Getting out, Zee looked around, his gaze eventually falling on a petite girl on a porch. He recalled her image from a picture Andrew showed him and steeled himself to explain why he was here. Zee walked up to the edge of the porch, rucksack on his back and Andrew's belonging in his hand. "Um, hi..." Zee said, not sure how to break the ice. "My name is-is... Captain Jackson." He sighed. This was not how he intended the introduction to go.

"I'm sorry, I'm not really good at this. I'm a friend of your brother, Andrew. I have his things... he's actually coming in another car. He's back, but..." Zee paused. "But he was discharged honorably. He was injured really badly, but will be fine. He will just need a lot of care... and patience." Zee sighed. "My name is Zee... Andrew is my best friend in the Army and I'm here to bring him home. To you."

maity in wonderland
Edna
pronouns She/Her
age 20s
timezone EST
posts 2293 posts
points 19540 points
status Offline
i'm a single mom who works full time guys - bare with me! i promise i am going to reply to everything! ********************************************************************

( update sept 12th )

guys please bare with me a little longer. my mental health is still fluctuating. i am trying to get replies down - [i]very slowly[/i] but i am trying. so please bare with me. if you want to drop something i understand - but i have no intentions of doing so.

when thea saw the car pull up, her entire world felt like it was about to shatter. she hadn't heard from her brother in months - which was not normal. he always wrote or called whenever he could. she was not ready for that car to pull up and the information that she knew would be waiting for her. it had nearly killed her to walk out onto the porch, to wait for the man who would hold her world in his hands. the brunette was trying to hold it all in, not wanting her son to know what was going on, but she had to go ahead and listen to him.

thea's dark eyes settled on him, and then she made herself prepared. it was going to happen one way or another, so better prepare herself now. she looked at him and then nodded softly. "hello, i'm assuming that you know i'm thea if you are here." she looked at him, dark eyes searching his trying to figure out when he was going to lay down the bad news. then he shocked her. her brother was coming back home?! she signed a giant sigh of relief. he was safe. "you are telling me that my brother is coming home?" it was what she had waited to hear for months. "i can handle my brother, i always have. thank you for bringing him home, and you are more than welcome to stay here - we have plenty of room." edna mode

maity
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone eastern
posts 1301 posts
points 25755 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!