add reply
new poll

the games we play, #charlie w/ chris
alias: BEE
pronouns: SHE / HER
[01/22] starting all over again! if you desperately want to keep a pair let me know but otherwise give me new things!
timezone: GMT
mature: yes
member group: mike wazowski
714 posts 42955 points
Nov 20 2016, 04:50 AM
princess sofia of the spanish royal family was used to getting her own way in all things. now, suddenly, there was something she couldn't have. staring down at the ring finger which bore the proof of why she was tempted to throw the damn thing out of the window. her parents were so sure marriage was the right thing for her that they had gone ahead and arranged one without even telling her. the first she'd known of it was when gerard arrived with the ring and told her to put it on. she'd accepted, knowing she had no choice, but now she was feeling the constraints of it all. she had a love already and it certainly wasn't gerard. shuffling out of the alcove she had hidden herself away in she tried to look interested in the festivities happening around her. a celebration of her engagement. what an utter farce. her eyes followed only one person, wanted to see only one person. when, finally, she caught his eye she gave a nod - gesturing for him to follow her out into the gardens where they could talk alone.
alias: BEE
pronouns: SHE / HER
[01/22] starting all over again! if you desperately want to keep a pair let me know but otherwise give me new things!
timezone: GMT
mature: yes
member group: mike wazowski
714 posts 42955 points
Nov 21 2016, 04:09 AM
Was she okay? Now, wasn't that a question and a half. A loaded question and a half. The biggest question at all. In simple answer, no, but nothing was ever truly as simple as that. Sofia didn't hate Gerard, the issue was that she loved kit. Who knew when it had happened, who knew how it had happened, but she'd fallen hook line and bloody sinker for her bodyguard - the ultimate of taboos in the royal household. Who'd have thought she'd ultimately prove so predictable? If they ever went public her parents would simply send him away like a dog which had misbehaved. They weren't the sort to let a commoner into the precious line of sucession. Gerard was an italian prince - he was all who could fit the bill. turning to face the man she truly wanted she beckoned him into the labyrinth set up on the lawns, a place where they could get lost. once they were out of sight of the house her arms reached to grasp him, burying herself into his broad chest. "i can't stand this."
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!