welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

wild women don't get the blues
feeling clean and rad and powerful so here i am looking for a few more things to make me happy af. more vague ideas than thought-out plots, but i love brainstorming with ppl so let's do that! into mxf and fxf pairings rn and mostly always play dudes in mxf pairings. pick a plot, a pairing, and we'll work out faces cuz i'm suuuuuper picky with who i'm using rn. or we could even just. forgo?? faces??? idk lets figure it out together!!!

POST-APOCALYPSE. zombie, viral, nuclear, more-than-one or otherwise.

• two lonely af strangers, managing their own unique physical/mental ailments, who meet after one shoots the other after mistaking them for an infected, learning to trust each other and survive together.

• a couple, married or otherwise committed to each other, who were separated near the beginning and have since found each other, but have adopted starkly different methods of survival in their time apart.

• a "good" person/"bad" duo who strongly dislike each other but need each other to survive and challenge one another's views on living in a post-apoc world while navigating through said post-apoc world.

• the jaded asshole with a shady, bloody past, seeking redemption and the stubbornly plucky and annoyingly cheerful last-hope-for-humanity road-tripping across the continental united states together to help develop a cure.

HARRY POTTER. potter-era canons or original characters.

• ronald weasley x hermione granger; sixth or seventh year, post-canon au, pretty much anything cuz i'm still total trash for these two after all these years. not really a stickler for adhering to canon descriptions (shock! gasp! horror! the weasleys are redheads! hermione has buck-teeth and bushy hair!) so we can use whoever we want.

• gryffindor student x slytherin student; sixth or seventh year.

• gryfindor student x gryffindor student; sixth or seventh year.

• possibly interested in legendary auror x legendary dark wizard or witch but idk.

REAL LIFE. humans are the worst.

• struggling/dissolving marriage. they can't even stand the way each other breathes.

• exes who are terrible and toxic for each, but for one reason or another can't stay away.

• little sister sleeps with big sister's s/o but doesn't find out until they're officially introduced.

• little sister crushing on big bro's gf and annoyed about it cuz she could def treat gf better, she bets her bro hasn't even given her a for-real-orgasm and they've been dating for two years!!

• working-class people (possibly addicts) navigating a crappy living situation and they're messy codependent feelings for one another.

• a hot mess and the person who takes care of the hot mess.

this, this, this, this, or this

MISC. inspired by, based on, etc.

• final destination. person has deathly premonition and saves themselves and a handful of others, but death doesn't like cheaters.

• mad max. a lone road warrior, traumatized af, getting pulled into everyone else's post-apoc bullshit.

• the punisher. after surviving a terrible loss, a family's sole survivor goes off the deep end and starts cleaning house, vigilante style.

• dystopic uprisings/rebellions/revolutions. the purposely-made poor and downtrodden rising up, fighting together to topple their oppressors, raze their thrones, and scorch their earth. they aren't coming for one thing, they're coming for everything.
jus here 4 a laff
mature?
ask first
status
please no: incest, detailed rape
bea
26 • she/her(s) • pst
hi a lot of this is right up my street so pls feel free to pick n choose

• working-class people (possibly addicts) navigating a crappy living situation and their messy codependent feelings for one another.

• struggling/dissolving marriage. they can't even stand the way each other breathes.
• exes who are terrible and toxic for each, but for one reason or another can't stay away. (i feel like these two can be combined)

• little sister sleeps with big sister's s/o but doesn't find out until they're officially introduced.

• two lonely af strangers, managing their own unique physical/mental ailments, who meet after one shoots the other after mistaking them for an infected, learning to trust each other and survive together. (to combine this w the other one, they stumble upon the other's wife/husband and there's Drama?)

help? i have a list of faces here
11/07 anxiety is a fuckin bitch and i am suffering. tentatively taking a few new things. do not pm me asking me for things, i'll reach out to you if i want anything.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: rape + abuse the name 'simon'
lizzie
27 • she/her • gmt

bea from nowhere
hi hi, totally not picky on faces so you can help pick & choose when we get to that point but as for the plots that piqued my interest:

* the jaded asshole with a shady, bloody past, seeking redemption and the stubbornly plucky and annoyingly cheerful last-hope-for-humanity road-tripping across the continental united states together to help develop a cure.

also am weak for the whole "supposed to be enemies" thing of gryffindor x slytherin so that could be fun. pureblood slytherin with elitist family (possibly even having engagements lined up for them) finding themselves falling for the scrappy muggleborn gryffindor. Throw in an approaching wizarding war and realizing whatever they have is going to face a lot more than their families?

• little sister crushing on big bro's gf and annoyed about it cuz she could def treat gf better, she bets her bro hasn't even given her a for-real-orgasm and they've been dating for two years!!

07/13/18 : I am either fast or slow with replies. college graduation and figuring out life has left me here to cope or i may be out a few days because mental health so thank you for your patience everyone <3
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a unless i think of something i'll edit it in
Penny
22 • she/her • US Est
lizzie olsen

ahhhh omg u picked some of my favs!!!

if i had to choose tho i'd have to go with either the first, third, or fourth plot with the third plot edging out the other two just a smidge more (espesh if we take the addicts element of the first plot and throw it in with the third cuz that's a winning combo if u ask me oml) but i'll def be happy with either of those choices if u have one u prefer!

as far as faces go ajlkjgfl from your list i love love love crystal reed and daisy ridley, but i also like alicia vikander and elizabeth olsen. i'm not really super feeling any of the dudes, but if you're not cool with either grey damon or martin sensmeier, my two loves rn, i would be down for bob morley maybe???

penny peony

oh my gosh yes that gryffindor x slytherin plot is exactly what i was going for so i'd def be down for that (i'd have to snag the gryff tho if that's all right?) but i'm also lowkey jonesing for that bro's lil sis x bro's gf plot tbqh so whichever of those two you're feeling the most i'll be ecstatic with!! lemme know if you'd like an mxf or fxf pairing for the gryff/slyth and any faces you're feeling!!
jus here 4 a laff
mature?
ask first
status
bea
26 • she/her(s) • pst
bea from nowhere ok but im here for everythin so http://files.jcink.net/uploads/coskinnylove/emojis/woman_shrugging_type_3_1f9.png what is self control??? im happy w 3 if you are but maybe if we just start w 2 and see how that goes and then add the other one/more in

i feel like lizzie and grey would work well for #1, alicia and bob for #3 (and i could always be cliché and use alicia debnam-carey instead? but vikander is perf bc she's amazing lmao) and crystal/daisy and martin for #4? i have discord if u'd rather chat on there https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvMCx.png
11/07 anxiety is a fuckin bitch and i am suffering. tentatively taking a few new things. do not pm me asking me for things, i'll reach out to you if i want anything.
mature?
ask first
status
lizzie
27 • she/her • gmt
lizzie olsen

self-control??? i don't know ha. but yaaas i think starting with 2 and seeing where it goes would be perf!! i gotta go with lizze/grey and daisy/martin cuz i'm 50/50 on whether or not bob will keep my muse going and i'm trying to reform my flakeish ways tbqh. hmu on disc tho @ shirley mental#5718 and we can get everything sorted xoxo
jus here 4 a laff
mature?
ask first
status
bea
26 • she/her(s) • pst
bea from nowhere

• the jaded asshole with a shady, bloody past, seeking redemption and the stubbornly plucky and annoyingly cheerful last-hope-for-humanity road-tripping across the continental united states together to help develop a cure.

need it pls
july 02 i am back. dropped a few things but definitely open to new stuff!
mature?
yes
status
please no: i'm pretty open to everything! i will let you know if something makes me uncomfortable!
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
i feel u man im highkey strugglin atm so anythin that keeps my attention longer than five mins is a gr8 thing

i'll message u now
mature?
ask first
status
lizzie
27 • she/her • gmt
poppy

yaaaaas gimme! i'm feeling the jaded asshole most tbh, but def don't mind giving the happy-go-lucky humanity's-last-hope a go so snag whoever ur feeling the most cuz i'm hopeless at making decisions!!!

as far as faces go, i'm feeling the heck out of grey damon and martin sensmeier rn, but i have a few other faces if ur not feeling either of 'em. i peeped ur crackship and these faces jumped out right quick: alicia vikander, daisy ridley, kiko mizuhara, kaya scodelario, lindsey morgan, phoebe tonkin, sofia black-d'elia, shelley hennig, taissa farmiga.

but def throw out others if ur feeling anyone in particular rn <333

jus here 4 a laff
mature?
ask first
status
bea
26 • she/her(s) • pst

bea from nowhere
That is totally fine!! I would love to take the slytherin in that like I am really vibing that. and I am cool either mxf or fxf ( i may want to write the girl if that's okay in the pairing but i also am awful asserting myself and the whole fxf can add more layers of tension)
faces for the slytherin i am feeling depending on gender:
female: sophie turner, lindsey morgan, alycia debnam carey, carlson young, lisa teige
male: bob morley, brandon flynn, jack falahee, joe keery
07/13/18 : I am either fast or slow with replies. college graduation and figuring out life has left me here to cope or i may be out a few days because mental health so thank you for your patience everyone <3
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a unless i think of something i'll edit it in
Penny
22 • she/her • US Est
penny peony

ahhhh perfect!! i love fxf for this plot so maybe my medallion rahimi to your alycia debnam-carey?

jus here 4 a laff
mature?
ask first
status
bea
26 • she/her(s) • pst
bea from nowhere

thats fine by me!! i can do lil miss happy go lucky lmao

maybe grey damon x daisy ridley??
july 02 i am back. dropped a few things but definitely open to new stuff!
mature?
yes
status
please no: i'm pretty open to everything! i will let you know if something makes me uncomfortable!
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
poppy!

yaaaas perfect!! grey x daisy https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWxSZ8.png

hmu on discord @ shirley mental#5718 if you wanna chat more or we can just jump right in and see where it goes!!
jus here 4 a laff
mature?
ask first
status
bea
26 • she/her(s) • pst
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll