welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

#youwillbefound, #dearevanhansen
I'm Kim! 26, loves to write about feelings. <3
user posted image

Okay, so I cannot be the only person on this site who's in love with Dear Evan Hansen, right? So I thought I'd come in here to express interest in rping it. Obviously, this post contains spoilers. Potential TRIGGERS: suicide, depression, anxiety.

Important: I am not interested in anything 'tree bros' related (see this post for the reasons why). I'd rather celebrate actual platonic relationships than ignore canon and flatten characters for the sake of fetishizing them.

The important part:

I would love to rp Evan with basically anyone. I will say that I write him as being demi-sexual and hetero-romantic, and I'd like to explore how he could create friendships. And someone please gimme some Heidi Hansen/Evan Hansen mother/son stuff please she's amazing.

Note: I am VERY open to an AU with living Connor, sort of a 'what-if' they were friends. Some ideas:

• Computer lab scene done differently ; what if Connor hadn't taken off after finding Evan's letter on the printer? What if Evan had been able to catch up to him?

• AU where Evan and Connor were actually friends, secretly, because Connor wanted it that way--because he didn't want his reputation ruining Evan's and/or because he could see that Evan wasn't popular and would only drag him down socially.

• AU where Connor was in a coma and wakes up halfway through DEH as the Connor Project is taking off.

• AU where Evan stops Connor from killing himself.

• AU where Connor is there when Evan 'falls' from the tree.

• AU where Evan gets an anonymous electronic pen-pal--and it's Connor Murphy.

• Ghost!Connor

• Ghost!Evan

I would also like to explore Evan and Jared's friendship, please. Maybe Evan tells Jared the truth about his broken arm, and Jared tells him that he wasn't the king of summer camp.

ship pairing:
evan x zoe
A lot of people in the fandom are not into this ship, but I love it. Yes, he lied to her the entire time they were involved in the show, but his motivations were never about tricking anyone. He got caught up with the Murphys caring about him--particularly Zoe really seeing him and loving him). I think some AU plots and post-DEH plots could be interesting. Here's just a couple I've been thinking about:

• an AU where Zoe and Evan see one another at his ten-year high school reunion; Zoe was invited in place of Connor, as a memorial sort of thing. Zoe and Evan end up sleeping together and she later discovers that she's pregnant.
• an AU where Connor didn't kill himself, and Evan and Zoe's relationship develops without the letter/fake emails/etc. Could include a Connor rper who can be trying to intimidate Evan away from his sister.
• post-DEH where it's revealed, online, that Evan was the one who wrote Connor's 'suicide note'.
• During-DEH AU where Connor was in a coma as a result from his suicide attempt. Alternating details could include Connor and Evan having agreed to pretend to be friends beforehand, or him waking up and having some memory loss which would lead him to also believe he and Evan were friends. Could include a Connor rper (but not romantically involved with Evan--I'm sorry, but there's plenty of fanfic out there if that's what you want).
• Kidnapped AU.
• Intruder-in-the-house AU. Could be Zoe's house because her family has money, could be Evan's because it's likely deemed empty by the robber/intruder.
• Post-'Only-Us' fluff/possibly smut because I do not see Evan as some innocent lamb who wouldn't be interested in sex with the girl he's been crushing on for years. I mean, c'mon.
• and give me some suggestions of plots. I love hurt/comfort and danger and fluff and just throw some ideas out.

I'm also interested in rping as Evan opposite characters like Jared, Connor, etc. as long as you don't want to ship them romantically. I'm willing to rp these ships platonically.

kim
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone EST
posts 70 posts
points 3905 points
status Offline
( I prefer playing females. i'll play males though, but there'll be no smut because i've never written it from a male pov. rapidfire is life, and so are comms. )

09/16/17 slowly getting back to everyone! if you don't wanna continue our thread, just let me know.
OH MY GOD. NO, YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY DEH FAN HERE. LIKE, NOT AT ALL. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE DEH AND I COULD ONLY WATCH THE BOOTLEG ONCE BECAUSE IT MADE ME TOO EMOTIONAL.

pls, gimme all the zoe/evan things.
especially the 'only us' aftermath because i just love the fluff.

#topanga
em
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone atlantic
posts 2500 posts
points 151100 points
status Offline
!!!! Yes, thank you!

I'm guessing you would prefer to write for Zoe? I'm good with writing Evan.

#emma roberts

kim
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone EST
posts 70 posts
points 3905 points
status Offline
( I prefer playing females. i'll play males though, but there'll be no smut because i've never written it from a male pov. rapidfire is life, and so are comms. )

09/16/17 slowly getting back to everyone! if you don't wanna continue our thread, just let me know.
i never got this notification, and i am so upset rn.

yes, i'd like to play zoe, if that's alright with you ... and if you're still interested in playing DEH plots, ofc. it's been like a month. http://i.imgbox.com/7uGDvIs0.png

#topanga
em
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone atlantic
posts 2500 posts
points 151100 points
status Offline
Update: REAALLLLYY wanting Connor/Evan platonic stuff (I'd write Evan)
kim
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone EST
posts 70 posts
points 3905 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!