welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please vote in our sitewide poll !

add reply
new poll

make things so complicated ☓, classic love triangle
Dec 26 2016, 01:20 AM
26 . 12 .
XX

「 love triangle 」

hello pals, i really like drama and love triangles so i would like to request this pls. and i really hope it hurts us all because that's what we're here for. basically, the idea is very simple - i'm hoping to beef it up w/ the two other people. idea is, boy has been very close with and best friends with girl1 for a really long time. they've done ~stuff but she's always claimed that she's not ready for commitment/she's never wanted anything more with boy. but then guess what, boy gets himself a girlfriend - girl2. and tbh, he's head over heels for her. but girl1 is beginning to feel like she's made a mistake/cue jealousy and voila, love triangle (sort of). i'm just looking for people to play the two girls, essentially. i'm so open w/ faces but i was thinking they'd be mid/late-twenties!!! pls holla if you're interested, let's bounce ideas off one another etc
player update
hello i here
pronouns: she/her
timezone: aest
mature: yes
analese43 posts // 860 points
analesecaramel macchiato // Offline
Jan 8 2017, 09:56 PM
who're you thinking of using for the guy?

i'll take the girlfriend if you're still looking for this?? maybe with iskra lawrence?
player update
always looking for more! fair warning, I now only reply once all of our stuff has been replied to, so if we have four threads and you only reply to two, I won't reply to those again until you've hit the other ones.
timezone: est
andrea11395 posts // 89230 points
andreacinnamon dolce latte // Offline
Jan 8 2017, 10:00 PM
analese

i can take girl 1, and i'm thinking kelly gale?
player update
[ jan 5.] muse is pretty much shot at this moment. hopefully, i'll get out of this funk. so replies will be slow, but still show some love !
timezone: PST
channy 9603 posts // 79155 points
channy.peppermint mocha // Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay