welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

❀ silver girl ❀, v. something

jay

jay     86 years old     masculine
aim: packersgiroux@gmail.com
est
genuwine
1242 posts
70055 points
currently Offline
Apr 26 2017, 09:09 PM         Quote        
hannah grimes

Your Ashley Benson, my whoever you want. I was thinking siblings who have negligent parents that don't really take care of them; their father is a drunk and their mother disappears all the time, so they pretty much only have each other, and sibcest occurs?
TRIGGERS     none
ask first to 18+ threads

hannah grimes

hannah     20 years old     she/her(s)
hannah#2537 @ discord
eastern (gmt -5)
tlc
14293 posts
146410 points
currently Offline
May 15 2017, 01:16 AM         Quote        
lmao whoops it's been a while so i'm just gonna give this a casual bump.
( july 12 ) the past few days have been busy, and the next few will be pretty much the same. i'm not dropping anything, but my presence here may be slim to none for the next few days.

sidenote: i'm forgetful as hell so if we planned on something and haven't plotted it out or i forgot to start anything and you still would like to do it, please pm me or poke me on discord if we have each others.

TRIGGERS     played-out rape, played-out abuse of both people & animals, incest, terminal illness (mentions are fine).
ask first to 18+ threads

dawn

dawn     26 years old     she / her
pm
pht
nsync
50038 posts
1343400 points
currently Offline
May 16 2017, 08:39 PM         Quote        
hannah grimes alicia vikander x adc in like best friend's sibling's plot?? maybe adc looks up to her bec shes successful, shes nice and she has this authoritative streak in her?? maybe she has a cute little girl crush on her and idk ~ i suck, this sucks but pls change anything xo
[b]170819[/b] i finally reached 50k yay!! <3
TRIGGERS     rape, incest
yes to 18+ threads

hannah grimes

hannah#2537 @ discord
eastern (gmt -5)
tlc
14293 posts
146410 points
currently Offline
May 17 2017, 07:23 PM         Quote        
aleina: i'm too into it omg yes!! do you want to talk about it more or just jump into it & see where it goes? http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
( july 12 ) the past few days have been busy, and the next few will be pretty much the same. i'm not dropping anything, but my presence here may be slim to none for the next few days.

sidenote: i'm forgetful as hell so if we planned on something and haven't plotted it out or i forgot to start anything and you still would like to do it, please pm me or poke me on discord if we have each others.

TRIGGERS     played-out rape, played-out abuse of both people & animals, incest, terminal illness (mentions are fine).
ask first to 18+ threads

dawn

pm
pht
nsync
50038 posts
1343400 points
currently Offline
May 17 2017, 07:30 PM         Quote        
hannah grimes we can do either tbh!! im cool with anything but if u wanna talk we can pm/discord~
yes to 18+ threads

hannah grimes

hannah#2537 @ discord
eastern (gmt -5)
tlc
14293 posts
146410 points
currently Offline
May 18 2017, 07:37 PM         Quote        
aleina: i'm down to just start it if you are, plus we could always start talkin about it later!! do you want to start it or should i??

ask first to 18+ threads

dawn

pm
pht
nsync
50038 posts
1343400 points
currently Offline
May 18 2017, 08:42 PM         Quote        
hannah grimes im cool with that too~ can you pls start? im currently on mobile so it'll be a struggle to copy a code...
yes to 18+ threads

natalia buzolic

nutella     23 years old     she/her
pm for discord
est
blackstreet
6248 posts
37410 points
currently Offline
May 19 2017, 12:05 AM         Quote        
your madelaine petsch x my danielle campbell - my friend dragged me to this party and I just saw my ex quick make out with me

your christian serratos x my dev petal - “we’ve been engaged to be married since we were three but this is the first time we’ve met and your portraits really don’t do you justice” au
august 13: slowly making my way back here. i'll be starting school soon, so please be patient as i transition into a schedule.
TRIGGERS     current abuse, incest, rape/non consensual. please note that past mentions of abuse and rape are okay, as well as stepcest, just not okay with incest or playing out abuse and non consensual situations.
ask first to 18+ threads

hannah grimes

hannah#2537 @ discord
eastern (gmt -5)
tlc
14293 posts
146410 points
currently Offline
May 19 2017, 04:46 PM         Quote        
aleina: that's fine with me!! i'll get it up tonight/tomorrow http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png

natalia buzolic: absolutely yes to both of them!! do you want to just jump into them or talk about them more??

ask first to 18+ threads

natalia buzolic

nutella     23 years old     she/her
pm for discord
est
blackstreet
6248 posts
37410 points
currently Offline
May 19 2017, 05:37 PM         Quote        
i'm fine either way, so whichever you'd prefer http://i.imgbox.com/vjIfAfGN.png
august 13: slowly making my way back here. i'll be starting school soon, so please be patient as i transition into a schedule.
TRIGGERS     current abuse, incest, rape/non consensual. please note that past mentions of abuse and rape are okay, as well as stepcest, just not okay with incest or playing out abuse and non consensual situations.
ask first to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!